What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

now that i prooved you are wrong you resorted to profanity , clearly not a sign of real man , more like the signs of disorder you attribute to me.
wonder whats your problem , first you hallucinate something that can't be found in my post then when pointed out you claim i didn't meant what i post and claim you care about indigenous production and i'm not while the fact remain that in every post i promote indigenous production and you acquiring equipment from foreign sources .
honestly,.........................
I suggest go get some help

Dont question my manhood and I wont have to pull your kheshtak down! Simple as that. You would never say this to my face so you have to release your pent up soy energy somehow without ending up black and blue. I clearly showed on 3 occasions that you have been highly critical and negative about Iranian indegenous activities, after lecturing us about how Iran should be 100% indegenous. You talked the talk but as we see you dont walk the walk i.e. hypocrite! You're the kind of incompetent tyrant who thinks by being negative it will encourage and motivate people to be better. Beelakh! Denying it just makes you look disingenuous.

My help comes from Allah only.

I clearly showed on 3 occasions that you have been highly critical and negative about Iranian indegenous activities, after lecturing us about how Iran should be 100% indegenous. You talked the talk but as we see you dont walk the walk i.e. hypocrite! You're the kind of incompetent tyrant who thinks by being negative it will encourage and motivate people to be better. Beelakh! Denying it just makes you look disingenuous.
and i clearly showed you in one case that was about RQ-170 ,I didn't criticize it but actually praised Iranian ingenuity.
I case of the Russian painting of the trimaran , it had nothing to do with Iran but actually criticized the Russian artist lack of the understanding about ship building and military design

and about Iranian car industry its not hidden from anybody that i criticize them as i consider their management a burden on all of iran economy and society , the government must let go of that industry and let private sector do its work and make that industry profitable again . 50 year of protectionism policy made them lazy , slow and sluggish and praising them for nothing is not a favour for them but apathy and forgoing Amr-Beh-Maaroof and Nahy-Az-Monkar
anything else ? please next time try harder and honestly try to learn Persian expressions and idioms

and i clearly showed you in one case that was about RQ-170 ,I didn't criticize it but actually praised Iranian ingenuity.
I case of the Russian painting of the trimaran , it had nothing to do with Iran but actually criticized the Russian artist lack of the understanding about ship building and military design

and about Iranian car industry its not hidden from anybody that i criticize them as i consider their management a burden on all of iran economy and society , the government must let go of that industry and let private sector do its work and make that industry profitable again . 50 year of protectionism policy made them lazy , slow and sluggish and praising them for nothing is not a favour for them but apathy and forgoing Amr-Beh-Maaroof and Nahy-Az-Monkar
anything else ? please next time try harder and honestly try to learn Persian expressions and idioms

Any evidence that the trimaran drawing was done by a Russian? Not that it matters.

You hardly use Persian words or idioms though, I speak more farsi than you do. Need I remind you that I was born in the UK and learnt what I know from my mother and a few relatives. What my level of farsi is doesnt negate the way I think in any way, silly non-sequitur argument.

It's thanks to the subsidisation of the government that the cost of a car is affordable in Iran. If you really want something fancy you'll have to import it in, and those who can afford a fancy car can surely afford the duty that has to be paid. Stop comparing Iran's automobile industry with Germany or US, if it makes you feel better UK doesnt have a motor industry anymore, with a few niche exceptions. Your unrealistic expectations doesnt make you any more a visionary than it does an out of touch tyrant. Your oghde will be plain to see if and when Iran will unveil their own domestic fighter. Your concerns are steeped with agenda, it is clear as day. Go and learn your yiddish idioms, gumboo!

Any evidence that the trimaran drawing was done by a Russian? Not that it matters.
i even post the link to the page and also translation of the russian page that in 2016 for the first time posted the picture and it is even in detail explain what is it and you ask me if there is any evidence that its done by Russians , are you serious ?
You hardly use Persian words or idioms though, I speak more farsi than you do. Need I remind you that I was born in the UK and learnt what I know from my mother and a few relatives. What my level of farsi is doesnt negate the way I think in any way, silly non-sequitur argument.
all idioms i write in English are word to word translation of Persian idioms
It's thanks to the subsidisation of the government that the cost of a car is affordable in Iran. If you really want something fancy you'll have to import it in, and those who can afford a fancy car can surely afford the duty that has to be paid. Stop comparing Iran's automobile industry with Germany or US, if it makes you feel better UK doesnt have a motor industry anymore, with a few niche exceptions. Your unrealistic expectations doesnt make you any more a visionary than it does an out of touch tyrant. Your oghde will be plain to see if and when Iran will unveil their own domestic fighter. Your concerns are steeped with agenda, it is clear as day. Go and learn your yiddish idioms, gumboo!
subsidization no , protectionism policy yes , they are a lot different
as a result car industry see no reason to improve , they say why we must build something by higher quality while there is no competiotion and they had to buy it. and even in this situation our auto maker are loosing money , why because of inefficient management that nobody think need fixing

i even post the link to the page and also translation of the russian page that in 2016 for the first time posted the picture and it is even in detail explain what is it and you ask me if there is any evidence that its done by Russians , are you serious ?

all idioms i write in English are word to word translation of Persian idioms

subsidization no , protectionism policy yes , they are a lot different
as a result car industry see no reason to improve , they say why we must build something by higher quality while there is no competiotion and they had to buy it. and even in this situation our auto maker are loosing money , why because of inefficient management that nobody think need fixing

Yeah I need evidence not claims.

Maybe, but you hardly use these when speaking to me. Like I said, you use of idoms doesnt negate the fact you could be an idiot! Lol

Protectionism is a seperate thing to subsidisation. It's not one thing or another. Oon definition copy and pasteto bekon to koozat.

At £11k for a new car I don't see what you're crying about the cost. The margins of a car manufacturer is cutthroat as it is. Iran khodro has come a long way, but youre too impatient because you want chaos or any reason to de-legitimise the government. It is fir for purpose, upto acceptable global standards and reasonably affordable. This is proof that nothing will please you until your agenda is carried out.

A few myths. Iran Khodro isnt the only manufacturer in Iran. You have SAIPA as well as Bahman. Yes they are nationalised but they also have subsidised auctions where you get great discounts:

Iran Khodro is one of the biggest car manufacturers in Asia, and that can't have come about as a result of it being inefficient. If anything it is a testament of Iranian achievement whilst under crippling sanctions, all with the permission of Allah.

Last edited:
No claim was found or evidence provided. Claim rejected until this changes.
sadly you can't read posts and even don't knew how to search the net for a photo . let indulge you and post it again
where i posted the origin of that photo

and this is the origin

by the way i made no claim there it was you guys who attacked me for pointing to flaws of a picture drawn by a Russian artist and claimed by doing so i was attacking Iranian achievement , you were the one who must have proved your claim that it was Iranian but as always failed to do that and i had to find where it come from

Don't derail the threads

Mind your own business!

sadly you can't read posts and even don't knew how to search the net for a photo . let indulge you and post it again
where i posted the origin of that photo

and this is the origin

by the way i made no claim there it was you guys who attacked me for pointing to flaws of a picture drawn by a Russian artist and claimed by doing so i was attacking Iranian achievement , you were the one who must have proved your claim that it was Iranian but as always failed to do that and i had to find where it come from

This was suggested as a potential design for Iran on this forum, which would be a step up from what Iran's been designing to date. You then threw shit on it because it was Russian designed? You still inadvertently sleithted Iran by dismissing a clearly better design.

Mind your own business!

This was suggested as a potential design for Iran on this forum, which would be a step up from what Iran's been designing to date. You then threw shit on it because it was Russian designed? You still inadvertently sleithted Iran by dismissing a clearly better design.
wrong Iran trimaran design from 2016 is this one
safineh-image08.jpg

which is a sound design and effectively use the area available and structurall is far more robust
this one in Russian picture have lots of flaw
08-02.jpg

will have problem turning , have alot more resistance in water line and wasted a lot more space

wrong Iran trimaran design from 2016 is this one
safineh-image08.jpg

which is a sound design and effectively use the area available and structurall is far more robust
this one in Russian picture have lots of flaw
08-02.jpg

will have problem turning , have alot more resistance in water line and wasted a lot more space

The Russian one is actually better as it has greater landing space, but that is subjective. Although I will cede you did compliment something Iranian here *slow clap* 😏

The Russian one is actually better as it has greater landing space, but that is subjective. Although I will cede you did compliment something Iranian here *slow clap* 😏
actually it does not have and the perspective is completely wrong the design belong to a ship that supposed to be 1500t and is only more beautiful ,on other metric its inferior even to our Catamaran .
and that's an artist impression of proposed Catamaran Rusich-1
they literally abandoned it . they built a 12m model of it tested it and praised it and latter let it dust.
by the way because of the blade and where VLS is placed it only can house two helicopter , look at the back of the ship in front of the helicopter , there is two cluster of vls that limit where you can put helicopter and the back of ship (the narrow part) have doors to access storage room under it so you cant land helicopter there
cf7h5m7xj7341.png

and also our design can house two helicopter , only one will be in the room at the back of the supra-structure and more importantly Iranian design is supposed to have 96 vls cell , the Russian one 32
maxresdefault.jpg

Iran_has_unveiled_trimaran_warship_design_Safineh_guided_missile_destroyer_project_925_001.jpg

and it supposed to have the capacity of 2200 to 3000 t but all of these are hypothetical as none of the two ships are built

Back
Top Bottom