What's new

US spying on Pakistan using Indian Satellites :: Pak Media

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know India is super power where the rest of world just consider you as "cheap labour" but anyway no matter how much you boast about India being a supa powa I don't think Americans need your satellites to spy on Pakistan.
looser! :sick::lol:

ISI Trained pigeons shlda be sent to US to see hand-on capabilities of Indo Spy satellites .
i-cant-see_o_856000.jpg

:lol:

And start living in lotachap lollywood fantasies like you..?? No thanks.

Lota chap lollywood?hahahha so now it's Bollywood against lollywood Hahahaha for fimly guys like you I guess sunny deal is enough for Pakistan hahahahahaha

My bad yes yes Americans are using Indian satellites to spy on the whole dam world they have even asked Bharat Mata for trains so they can go to mars ..gosh such a supa powa Bharat Mata is

America is building new Embassy for purpose to spy on............that will be used other reason, donot trust them........... wait see.

WASHINGTON: The US is planning to use the services of an Indian satellite to get quicker weather information in Afghanistan, crucial for the movement of its military assets, the Pentagon has said. The decision was made after European weather satellites were moved to cover operations in Iraq and Syria. The Indian satellite was settled on because it is already operational and its data is available at various American universities, senior Pentagon officials ...
Nothing about Pakistan.

Nothing about Pakistan.
well try telling that to pakistan, they make spy satellites out of weather satellites. Since soviets left afghanistan they stopped watching rambo now its james bond, as villian.

Back
Top Bottom