What's new

US spying on Pakistan using Indian Satellites :: Pak Media

indian-satellite.jpg

Former interior minister and Chairman Senate’s Committee on Interior Senator Abdul Rehman Malik Tuesday has expressed grave concerns over the statement of Pentagon that the United States is planning to use Indian satellite in war-torn Afghanistan.

“The Indian Satellite spectrum will be covering the Pakistan region and will put our security at danger as India is an arch enemy of Pakistan,” he said while talking to newsmen here Tuesday.

Rehman Malik said that the news had annoyed the Pakistani nation as India would never remain restricted to use the satellite for information on weather for Pentagon but it would continue to facilitate India to have surveillances of Pakistan’s all highly sensitive installations.

Rehman Malik while expressing his grave concerns and worries said that Indian satellite would be violating the Pakistani space and it was like giving edge to India over Pakistan.” He asked the officials in Pentagon to refrain from the option of using Indian satellite in Afghanistan as it would push the region in further instability and chaos. “It is now an international admitted fact that India and Afghanistan has ganged up against Pakistan and USA needs to remain neutral in the region to ensure the stability”, he said.

Rehman Malik said that some of our ministers are also working for India and they should be exposed. Rehman Malik said that Afghan President Ashraf Ghani recent diatribe against Pakistan at a Nato summit in Warsaw had disappointed Pakistan and its nation and it was obvious from the Ghani statement that he was playing in the hands of India. He also said that the world must know that it was India which had broken Pakistan into two pieces and abetted in the separation of East Pakistan in 1971.

He said that instead to be apologised and remorseful for this act of interfering in the affairs of another sovereign state, Indian PM Narendra Modi himself proudly confessed it during his visit to Dhaka in Bangladesh. “This crime of interfere in the affairs of another sovereign state falls in the category of war crime, thus India should be investigated for its war crime,” he insisted.

He said, “We have such examples from our history where countries and states were investigated for war crimes. Hence I and the people of Pakistan demand that former Indian PM Indra Ghandi and then Indian Army chief should be tried”, he asked.

Rehman Malik called upon the international community and United Nations to order an inquiry commission to investigate the war crimes had committed by India in war 1971 in which Indian forces had killed thousands of Pakistanis through its created force Mukti Bahani in then East Pakistan. He said India not only abetted the Mukti Bahani but a worst role directly played by Indian forces in the mass killings of Pakistanis as confessed by PM Narendra Modi.

http://www.defenceupdate.in/us-spying-pakistan-using-indian-satellites-pak-media/
it is no major concern we are being waatched by Satellites since 90s ........ and yet we were still able to make nukes and transport them from one place to other right under the nose of uncle sam who has superior satellites ............ its no big deal

Does pakistan have any satellites?
Pakistan do have their own number of satellites but none of them are spy sats
most are communication , weather and remote sensing satellites
you can easily read their details on wikipedia

Pakistans can hire Chinese capabilities!
we dont need to we have our brave Pigeons

can india employ these satellites to find their brave soldiers lost over bay of Bengal
i mean theywant US help their .
can someone plz check the date of the news ..... i think its pretty old

This thread is as stupid as saying "Pakistan is spying on India using Atif Aslam" god please grow up!

Pakistans can hire Chinese capabilities!

As if Pakistanis will be using beidu for peaceful purposes, the chinese are arming Pakistan right, left and center, some bit of cooperation an RR is in full flow.

Pakistan do have their own number of satellites but none of them are spy sats
most are communication , weather and remote sensing satellites
you can easily read their details on wikipedia

You mean the leased one's? ..as far as I know, Pakistan sent one satellite aboard a chinese slv.

US spying on Pakistan via India satellites-says "Pakistani media"----------Claims an Indian Blog.:lol: Indians love to present Pakistani view points from an Indian angle on everything.

Last edited:
Badr-I, badr-Ia , badr-IV, Badr-VI ,Paksat-IE, paksat-IR just google it jigr

Badr 1 - 50 kg satellite - college students send bigger satellites.

Badr 2 - a 70 kg satellite

Both probably dead now - had a lifetime of 2 years or less.

Badr 4 & Badr 6 - Arabsat's satellites, not Pakistan.

Paksat IE was decommissioned a few years back.

Paksat IR is the only operational satellite.

Badr 1 - 50 kg satellite - college students send bigger satellites.

Badr 2 - a 70 kg satellite

Both probably dead now - had a lifetime of 2 years or less.

Badr 4 & Badr 6 - Arabsat's satellites, not Pakistan.

Paksat IE was decommissioned a few years back.

Paksat IR is the only operational satellite
you asked about Pakistani satellites

you asked about Pakistani satellites

Yes, I also know that suparco has sent a few sounding rockets in the past..

You said that Pakistan has a number of satellites, I said that you have just one which is operational.

Paksat 1E was manufactured by Boeing
Paksat 1R was manufactured by china

So technically, these two are also leased satellites.

The US can use its own far superior sats, it doesn't need to use Indian sats. In fact, I'm pretty sure the US already does exactly that.

This is coming from Rehman Malik and you are thinking its serious!! For this, you should be banned from this forum and every forum :)

Why would US need Indian satellites when it has trained on all regions of the globe? Much more hi tech and advanced than Indians or any other nation could think of!

With the number of satellites that India that has in skies, I will be surprised if India were not to monitoring every inch of Pakistan.

This surely is a genuine concern of Pakistan.

Don't be too sure. There is another giant watching over Indian territory. A country that swarms Indian sattelites on an industrial scale. Needless to mention the giants name.

Back
Top Bottom