What's new

US spying on Pakistan using Indian Satellites :: Pak Media

The US can use its own far superior sats, it doesn't need to use Indian sats. In fact, I'm pretty sure the US already does exactly that.

Yes, they surely can and is probably doing it. But one major disadvantage of these satellites are they cover a specific region over a specific time, and ground assets, if aware of the satellite positioning, can camouflage their movements. More satellites reduces the time gap between subsequent monitoring gap.

indian-satellite.jpg

Former interior minister and Chairman Senate’s Committee on Interior Senator Abdul Rehman Malik Tuesday has expressed grave concerns over the statement of Pentagon that the United States is planning to use Indian satellite in war-torn Afghanistan.

“The Indian Satellite spectrum will be covering the Pakistan region and will put our security at danger as India is an arch enemy of Pakistan,” he said while talking to newsmen here Tuesday.

Rehman Malik said that the news had annoyed the Pakistani nation as India would never remain restricted to use the satellite for information on weather for Pentagon but it would continue to facilitate India to have surveillances of Pakistan’s all highly sensitive installations.

Rehman Malik while expressing his grave concerns and worries said that Indian satellite would be violating the Pakistani space and it was like giving edge to India over Pakistan.” He asked the officials in Pentagon to refrain from the option of using Indian satellite in Afghanistan as it would push the region in further instability and chaos. “It is now an international admitted fact that India and Afghanistan has ganged up against Pakistan and USA needs to remain neutral in the region to ensure the stability”, he said.

Rehman Malik said that some of our ministers are also working for India and they should be exposed. Rehman Malik said that Afghan President Ashraf Ghani recent diatribe against Pakistan at a Nato summit in Warsaw had disappointed Pakistan and its nation and it was obvious from the Ghani statement that he was playing in the hands of India. He also said that the world must know that it was India which had broken Pakistan into two pieces and abetted in the separation of East Pakistan in 1971.

He said that instead to be apologised and remorseful for this act of interfering in the affairs of another sovereign state, Indian PM Narendra Modi himself proudly confessed it during his visit to Dhaka in Bangladesh. “This crime of interfere in the affairs of another sovereign state falls in the category of war crime, thus India should be investigated for its war crime,” he insisted.

He said, “We have such examples from our history where countries and states were investigated for war crimes. Hence I and the people of Pakistan demand that former Indian PM Indra Ghandi and then Indian Army chief should be tried”, he asked.

Rehman Malik called upon the international community and United Nations to order an inquiry commission to investigate the war crimes had committed by India in war 1971 in which Indian forces had killed thousands of Pakistanis through its created force Mukti Bahani in then East Pakistan. He said India not only abetted the Mukti Bahani but a worst role directly played by Indian forces in the mass killings of Pakistanis as confessed by PM Narendra Modi.

http://www.defenceupdate.in/us-spying-pakistan-using-indian-satellites-pak-media/

US spying on Pakistan using Bharat Mata ki satellites ??? Hahahahaha come on Bollywood you can do better than this

Don't be too sure. There is another giant watching over Indian territory. A country that swarms Indian sattelites on an industrial scale. Needless to mention the giants name.

India is not less to anyone when it comes to cutting edge technology especially in space technology. China failed in many space missions where India came out in flying colors. Yes, they spy on us and we spy on them. But India can spy on Pakiatan while Pakistan cannot spy on India.

US spying on Pakistan using Bharat Mata ki satellites ??? Hahahahaha come on Bollywood you can do better than this
yes, of course we can always do better than what we do and we aspire to do so...unlike some people, who simply do nothing and wait for someone to feed them a ready made stuff!

yes, of course we can always do better than what we do and we aspire to do so...unlike some people, who simply do nothing and wait for someone to feed them a ready made stuff!

What are you aspiring know? More pigeons?

What are you aspiring know? More pigeons?
we may use them if the opponent and the location deserves nothing more than that at times..what about you?do have any aspirations apart from sending men across the border and then calling them as non stake actors? I think its too much for you to ask questions to country like India about its aspirations and achievements..if you read a little outside PDF and your educational syllabus, I think you will realize you are now dealing with a giant, globally respected at every stage and in every area...you are being talked only for couple of things, and you will get to know about them once you start reading as said earlier!

we may use them if the opponent and the location deserves nothing more than that at times..what about you?do have any aspirations apart from sending men across the border and then calling them as non stake actors? I think its too much for you to ask questions to country like India about its aspirations and achievements..if you read a little outside PDF and your educational syllabus, I think you will realize you are now dealing with a giant, globally respected at every stage and in every area...you are being talked only for couple of things, and you will get to know about them once you start reading as said earlier!

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know India is super power where the rest of world just consider you as "cheap labour" but anyway no matter how much you boast about India being a supa powa I don't think Americans need your satellites to spy on Pakistan.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know India is super power where the rest of world just consider you as "cheap labour" but anyway no matter how much you boast about India being a supa powa I don't think Americans need your satellites to spy on Pakistan.

In relationship to pakistan we are a super power. While your country can't even make a 2-stroke engine we make rockets.

This has S.A.V.I.C.T. written all over. Did you have to ask? :pop:

PS. South Asian Village Idiot Conspiracy Theory. :big_boss:
http://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/us-to-use-indian-weather-satellite-in-afghanistan/ar-BBu8wZG

WASHINGTON: The US is planning to use the services of an Indian satellite to get quicker weather information in Afghanistan, crucial for the movement of its military assets, the Pentagon has said. The decision was made after European weather satellites were moved to cover operations in Iraq and Syria. The Indian satellite was settled on because it is already operational and its data is available at various American universities, senior Pentagon officials ...

What good is a super power when we can blast you to stonage

An illetrate useless road-chaap gunda can kill a saint like Dalai Lama or Anna Hazare. Doesn't mean that gunda became more important than the saint... right? Stop gloating over your aatmi bum and stop acting like a witless barbarian.

An illetrate useless road-chaap gunda can kill a saint like Dalai Lama or Anna Hazare. Doesn't mean that gunda became more important than the saint... right? Stop gloating over your aatmi bum and stop acting like a witless barbarian.

Exactly...chest thumping and self praising doesn't make one a super power also come out of this Bollywood dream fantasy

Back
Top Bottom