What's new

US Special Forces.

BloodyPak96

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry wrong title thread. It was supposed to be about delta force but not much pictures of them lol. I am now dedicating this to Special forces of america.

delta.jpg

delta2x.jpg

delta-afghanistan.jpg

Delta_force_GIs_disguised_as_Afghan_civilians%2C_November_2001_C.jpg

This photo was taken in Mosul during Uday and Qusay's last stand. Delta Force Operators can be seen in front of 1st BDE 101st A/B DIV soldiers wearing MICH helmets.

AirborneAndSpecialForcesUdayQusayRaid.jpg

You are confusing Green beret - US Special Forces with SFOD-1 Delta - both of them are two different things.....
Some of these pictures infact most of these are of US Army Special Forces not Delta infact Delta has been renamed to CAG

@balixd I can't change title thread. First it was supposed to be for delta, but there pictures are rare to find. So I'm now dedicating this thread to all special forces. Plus they're officialy named ace now. I personally think delta force sounds more bad ***.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a nickname for a Military unit is allot different than the call-name used by the officials. Delta, ACE, CAG, whatever, this is just people trying to put a name on a unit they dont know about.

An easy way to tell the difference between the US Army Green Berets, 75th Rangers, Navy SEALS Teams (including SWCC and DVTs) and MSOR is looking at the appearance of the operator.

Tier 1 SMUs, both acknowledged and classified, tend to have operators well into their 30s and early 40s. While some of the other Special Forces Units like Marine Recon, 75th Rangers, Green Berets, SEALs are in their 20s and late 30s.

You are confusing Green beret - US Special Forces with SFOD-1 Delta - both of them are two different things.....
Some of these pictures infact most of these are of US Army Special Forces not Delta infact Delta has been renamed to CAG

No, Delta has always been 1st SFOD-D (1st Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta) like you stated. CAG and ACE are just other designations that are used; CAG is no longer in use, it's ACE now.

I hate them. I think a lot of civilians have seen them as the last person that they see on Earth

Awww... poor French frog, my heart bleeeeds for you.

I hate them. I think a lot of civilians have seen them as the last person that they see on Earth

Your countrymen weren't complaining when we freed your *** from the nazis. I really hope america does it's own thing instead of helping beggars out. The world hates us if we do something or not anyway. Let them hate, as long as american intersts are protected.

Back
Top Bottom