What's new

US Sides with UAE over Island issue

Then I AM sorry for your all poor creeds!
Weren't those allies the ones who killed your soldiers?
Weren't those Wahhabis the ones who showed Islam terrifying to the world?Why do you think some Americans think about terrorist when they hear the word Muslim?It's all because of those terrors they have done and US deliberate false propaganda.
Which one is it? terrorists or US allies? Why do you care so much what others think of your religion?

man until now we r ally of u.s lol and we took so much aid from them and regarding ur bold part sorry to tell u, ur islamic education is very little i guess this is why u r confused in ur posts, suppose if some1 is committing a treason in return u will also commit the same act?

Arab have done gr8 service to islam and might they have some issues right now among themselves but what we pakistanies have done that u can compare it with their gr8 service to islam?

TARIQ

Dont play semantics with me you have neither the intellect nor the education. You know full well what I have said and it stands on the contrary your selective interpretation of what I have stated is flawed

Weren't those Wahhabis the ones who showed Islam terrifying to the world?Why do you think some Americans think about terrorist when they hear the word Muslim?It's all because of those terrors they have done and US deliberate false propaganda.

during 80's when i was studying in u.s and the issue of western hostages in lebanon was a hot subject, u.s used to consider iranians were the terrorists not to forget the u.s embassy staff in tehran also. so before wahabies iranians and their supporters were considered terrorists

AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE RATING OF U.S

TARIQ

during 80's when i was studying in u.s and the issue of western hostages in lebanon was a hot subject, u.s used to consider iranians were the terrorists not to forget the u.s embassy staff in tehran also. so before wahabies iranians and their supporters were considered terrorists

TARIQ

Which one is it? terrorists or US allies? Why do you care so much what others think of your religion?
Because it is not correct!Won't you care if sb thinks you are a thief?Won't you care if sb thinks you are a killer?Just consider if they think of us in such way,what would they think about our prophet.

Just one example from recent years

01.jpg

well as I knew in 1971 when we captured the island we never fired a single bullet , more importantly greater and lesser tonb never had any population or any troop stationed there and only abumusa had population . and police force .
another matter that show this is a fake is that this picture says he is a soldier ,and as we knew at the time there was no UAE and no Arab army only some local Arab police and British army which have pulled out of the region at the time.

^ Schofield, Richard. Borders and territoriality in the Gulf and the Arabian peninsula during the twentieth century. In: Schofield (ed.) Territorial foundations of the Gulf states. London: UCL Press, 1994. 1-77. References on p. 38.

according to the above book
On 30 November 1971 the Iranian Navy seized the islands under small resistance of the tiny Arab police force stationed there. The Iranians were instructed not to open fire, and the first (and according to some sources only) shots came from the Arab resistance which killed three Iranian marines and injured one.

Because it is not correct!Won't you care if sb thinks you are a thief?Won't you care if sb thinks you are a killer?Just consider if they think of us in such way,what would they think about our prophet.

Because it is incorrect!Won't you care if sb calls you a thief?Won't you care if sb think you are a killer?Just consider when they think of us in such way,what would they think about our prophet.

First I don't know if it really exists.Second,just take a look at it's date.It was before revolution and shah regime was killing many of our persian,kurd,azari,etc countrymen not only our Arab countrymen.So don't blame us because of him since he was US slave as many Arab countries right now.
why you believe any nonsense they put here
let me tell you what he did , he get the picture of one of their soldiers who died in their Border skirmish with KSA several year ago and in the Paint Brush under it wrote that he died in 1971 , he even don't knew what is that date in Lunar migratory to put that date there so he had to use Christan date.
well if he don't come and say that UAE changed his date from migratory to Christian .

US can even Side with Al Qaida & Taliban If they starts fight with Iran today....soo who cares:lol:

TARIQ
No matter what the hell you think absent minded.
We have never been terrorists and those staff were spying for US so it was our right to capture there.Aren't they terrorists when they kill so many Afghan after burning Quran?What about after targeting your troops as they(US) targeted our non-military air craft over the Persian Gulf?If you think with these acts they are not terrorists at all,then I should say you are no human.

TARIQ
No matter what the hell you think absent minded.
We have never been terrorists and those staff were spying for US so it was our right to capture there.Aren't they terrorists when they kill so many Afghan after burning Quran?What about after targeting your troops as they(US) targeted our non-military air craft over the Persian Gulf?If you think with these acts they are not terrorists at all,then I should say you are no human.

Back
Top Bottom