What's new

US Sides with UAE over Island issue

Dont worry, i have 1.47 million articles about Arab and sunni persecution in Iran. Some by Iranian sources. I make a thread for it.

In another post you say you want relations with Israel, now you say this. hypocricy?! No one needs you services.
In fact your articles and thread are ignored by everyone I know so have your stupid evidences for your own.Read it enjoy it.

Both views are compatible. If Arabs continue their close alliance with Israel and America why should we fight with Israelis.

My personal opinion is we should never accept Israel. But if Arabs who are more affected are having direct and indirect links why should we not. Why??

Why do Arabs and their Parabians (small number of Pakistanis who are more Arab than Arabs) go off topic. This thread is simple America is siding with Arabs. Do you Arabs and co deny this??
Whats wrong with America siding with us? its better than to owe our existance to athiest communist China. No? NO?

Those Arabs who were fighting Israel are now history.
Now most of them are ready to make peace with Israel,start relations with it,only to confront their new enemy,Iran.

In response to Arab actions I think Iranians should ally with Israel and crush these Arab families that are hurting other and their own people

Whats wrong with America siding with us? its better than to owe our existance to athiest communist China. No? NO?

No problem whatsoever but do not accept us to support you against Iran.

I never say Hassan was less brave than Khomeini.Khomeini was indeed a great man but thousands of him won't be one Hassan.
Thousands of soldiers?which soldiers?Those who were bribed by Moaavieh?You call them soldiers?Remember Hossein fought only with 72 real men against Yazid(God damn him) army and we all(Shia) believe both of the two brothers were the same in bravery but they are those who decide what is right to do in their time.

as i said and the problem u face since ur 1st day, one imam doesnot fight and live under three caliphs one imam can't keep his army together and let his opponent ( offcourse this is in ur term and not my believe) bribe his soldiers ( another way of disrespecting the imam ) and even if left with only few he didnot fight and one imam with less then 100 fight

u shia r confused may Allah give u hidayat no we don't hate u we hate this contradictory ideology i hope u get it

Aryan why u r so contradictory in ur posts brother, do u think we don't have relation with israel bcoz of arabs?

in other thread u were telling me i m a muslim etc israel is occupying our 1st qiblah and it is mentioned in quran and from where our Prophet peace be upon him went to jannat. why u r making arab thaikay daar of islam?

TARIQ

In response to Arab actions I think Iranians should ally with Israel and crush these Arab families that are hurting other and their own people

Why would we?
We seek no help and assistance but from Allah.

a
Aryan why u r so contradictory in ur posts brother, do u think we don't have relation with israel bcoz of arabs?

in other thread u were telling me i m a muslim etc israel is occupying our 1st qiblah and it is mentioned in quran and from where our Prophet peace be upon him went to jannat. why u r making arab thaikay daar of islam?

TARIQ

Brother I always believed that we are against Israel because of abuse they are giving Arabs. Now they Arabs are siding with Israel and America

Why Israel?Both of them are enemies.Why not being ally with Pakistan?Both of us have been hurt by their(USA,Arabs and Israel) acts.

Why would we?

thats it you do not seek help from Allah you seek it from Americans etc.

These are you are allies below

US soldiers burn Quran then have fun shooting live rounds at reacting prisoners. - YouTube

Why Israel?Both of them are enemies.Why not being ally with Pakistan?Both of us have been hurt by their(USA,Arabs and Israel) acts.

After conversing with some Arabs here on the internet I am unsure who the bigger enemy is Israelis or Arabs. Israelis I expect to be my enemy but Muslim Arabs ??????

Good point lol

Brother I always believed that we are against Israel because of abuse they are giving Arabs. Now they Arabs are siding with Israel and America

man until now we r ally of u.s lol and we took so much aid from them and regarding ur bold part sorry to tell u, ur islamic education is very little i guess this is why u r confused in ur posts, suppose if some1 is committing a treason in return u will also commit the same act?

Arab have done gr8 service to islam and might they have some issues right now among themselves but what we pakistanies have done that u can compare it with their gr8 service to islam?

TARIQ

Why would we?
I see!!!!!!!!!
You know what?It's better for your country to be a friend(I don't expect brotherhood) of Iran and other Islamic countries not serving as US special servant(hope you not get sad).

man until now we r ally of u.s lol and we took so much aid from them and regarding ur bold part sorry to tell u, ur islamic education is very little i guess this is why u r confused in ur posts, suppose if some1 is committing a treason in return u will also commit the same act?

Arab have done gr8 service to islam and might they have some issues right now among themselves but what we pakistanies have done that u can compare it with their gr8 service to islam?

TARIQ
Dude you are suffering from inferiority complex - They have done nothing for Islam in the last century.If anything they played a vital role in breaking up Ottoman Empire. You better change your flag from Pakistan to Saudi Arabi (Let's see how fast these arbi countries give you citizenship).A Pakistani Citizen should be loyal to only and only State of Pakistan.Besides you know very well what the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said about equality among Muslims.No particular group is superior to other groups.

TARIQ
Then I AM sorry for your all poor creeds!
Weren't those allies the ones who killed your soldiers?
Weren't those Wahhabis the ones who showed Islam terrifying to the world?Why do you think some Americans think about terrorist when they hear the word Muslim?It's all because of those terrors they have done and US deliberate false propaganda.

Great Arab Warriors Inspecting Weapons
SYP_0199.JPG

SYP_0202.JPG

Back
Top Bottom