What's new

US responsible for the Murder of Pakistani Troops - Pak Rejects NATO Probe

Oh no..
let them reopen the routes.. Just tax em to hell.

With a 15 TRILLION dollar economy, the US makes a million dollars every two seconds. Even a billion dollar price tag takes them about half an hour.

Oh no..
let them reopen the routes.. Just tax em to hell.
pound of flesh bit crass but they have to also to stop encouraging indians to get excited about afghanistan as well. btw any translation of the word bongi into english for american forum members all i could think of was gobbledegook speaker

History has portrayed a picture of the USA removing liability and responsibility of their faults and mismanagement of wars – look at Iraq recently and continue looking back at Vietnam etc.
The issue of the continued systematic attack which continued for over 2 hours even after being made aware it was blue on blue has been swept under the carpet.
Don’t often swear but in this case I suggest we allow the ramee to have no supplies through our nation and send them a great big f**k off for the future. You wanted to test the boundaries with us? Well you reached your limit!!

this proves the 'Yippee Shoot' mentality of the US Forces as mentioned by an aussie who fought alongside them in vietnam. we now clearly know where the 'fault' lies.

this proves the 'Yippee Shoot' mentality of the US Forces as mentioned by an aussie who fought alongside them in vietnam. we now clearly know where the 'fault' lies.

Guys I do not think it was an accident from all I have heard it was a deliberate attack pushing back boundaries to see how far they could push Pakistan PA & ISI. How the hell do you describe an attack that goes on for two hours and describe it as blue on blue. I would be interested to see one other blue on blue that lasted for 2 hours its simply impossible

Guys I do not think it was an accident from all I have heard it was a deliberate attack pushing back boundaries to see how far they could push Pakistan PA & ISI. How the hell do you describe an attack that goes on for two hours and describe it as blue on blue. I would be interested to see one other blue on blue that lasted for 2 hours its simply impossible

It was a mock battle to test our nerves, and now they know how we hesitated because we thought of Nato as "invincible". They have the upperhand now because they made our military hold back. It was Psy-war tactic more than anything else.

Apparently we fired first.... though no evidence still, we know just how trustworthy they are.

1. First it was chasing terrorists under the guidance of Afghan police...
  2. Secondly, they say that the taliban led them into our territory, no saying what caused our troops deaths.
  3. Then they say that it was highly likely that they caused the deaths, no word of the distress call PA sent to them, and their response.
  4. Then they say that PA/GoP authorized the strike, needless to say, why would they come up with such a story, when NATO had knowledge of the location of our checkpoints?
  5. Now they say they came under fire after they trespassed into OUR territory, well I wonder who told them they'd receive garlands and sweets for trespassing in our territory?

They lie! F**k NATO!

Is the DGMO/ISPR planning to respond to this report formally, regardless of the opinions here?

Is the DGMO/ISPR planning to respond to this report formally, regardless of the opinions here?

Probably not, but you know how they have a habit of being informal anyway. :azn:

They are not groomed as responsible officers and leaders or at all... they just grewup as Yanks, sent to foreign lands to get hands on experience in shooting humans.

rall2.gif

Probably not, but you know how they have a habit of being informal anyway. :azn:

Yes, but in this case I think a formal response would be only advantageous to the Pakistani position, to build up pressure on NATO to rectify the damages caused by the mistakes that they have admitted to in their report.

It was a mock battle to test our nerves, and now they know how we hesitated because we thought of Nato as "invincible". They have the upperhand now because they made our military hold back. It was Psy-war tactic more than anything else.

no i think its backfired on them .

Back
Top Bottom