What's new

US prepares to refuel Israeli planes striking Iran

Our defense was down during that time, Iran is for more different overwise it would result in thousands of dead american, including choke on the USA economy. Israel themselves cannot strike iran without the USA otherwise they would have hit iran.

israel alone can take on whole arabs without U.S.They have proved it earlier.They have best kill ratio
so get out of delusions and keep killing your own people

What defence will you have this time round? Say, against B-2 strikes?

What exactly do you mean by "our defence was down"? Can you give concrete examples of that, and how it will be different next time? Or was it just a cover up story that your incompetent governement dished out after the humiliation of watching your secret reactors going up in flames, and being helpless to retaliate?

Air Defense were down. b-2 ? not by israel. syria defense of course. it we striked back then it would have been a full on war, as for iran israel has not striked it due to being hit back even harder.

@ Prism,

What's wrong with your right eye dude? It's closed every time I see you. reminds of Dajjal.

I guess it has something to do with photos of the girls you keep cycling in as your avatar, or

it might be some way of hiding your inner insecurities.

not sure which one.

israel alone can take on whole arabs without U.S.They have proved it earlier.They have best kill ratio

That is all that their forces are capable of, ultimately. Despite all the talk of destroying israel, or the great satan, all they can do is use their tanks and artillery to terrorise their own people and wage war against their own civilian cities, so that their rulers can continue to rule, without being eleceted by the people, as if its their divine right. These are not warfighting armies, these are people terrorising armies. USA and israel will continue to pwn them, US and israeli citizens will continue to live happy and peaceful lives, these arab and other muslim countries will continue talking about a mild recession bringing USA to an end or muslim countries destroying israel, while in reality all they will do is make their own populations live an iron age, barbaric life.

The whole arab world unlikely, it would turn WMD, they launched pre strikes and to add to that Monkey Model weaponry and untrained soldiers this is different today. the delusion is they can fight the whole arab world and iran is going overboard.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

they dont want to attack iran militarily ..they want change in regime .
if they wanted,they would have finished the entire military of iran but its not under target

Israeli troops fighting in iran ? never going to happen they would lose. and they failed at regime change.

@ Prism,

What's wrong with your right eye dude? It closed every time I see you. reminds of Dajjal.

I guess it has something to do with photos of the girls you keep cycling in as your avatar, or

it might be some way of hiding your inner insecurities.

not sure which one.

which right eye:D its none of your business to talk about avatar;)
and dajjal is not our issue..keep it to urself only.

Air Defense were down. b-2 ? not by israel. syria defense of course. it we striked back then it would have been a full on war, as for iran israel has not striked it due to being hit back even harder.

No, not by israel alone. But you yourself said israel will do it with american help. "If we strike back..." If my uncle was a woman, she would be my aunt.

Air defence was "down"? What exactly is "down"? Power failure?

Israel attacked and destroyed your nuke plant, and put an end to your wet dreams of making a nuke. You couldn't stop them, and you can't retaliate. You can keep saying it will be goodbye to israel, while maintaining your own perilous hold on power by shelling your own people and forcing them into submission.

Accept the reality. If you try to make nukes, as you did, israel will take it out, as they did. You won't do anything about it, other than sitting here and theorising about ifs and buts.

Iran: Low Support Among Israelis For Solo Attack, New Poll Shows - Digg

They won't win against Iran, regional war will happen , including Hezbollah which is armed better then 2006.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

No, not by israel alone. But you yourself said israel will do it with american help. "If we strike back..." If my uncle was a woman, she would be my aunt.

Air defence was "down"? What exaclt is "down"? Power failure?

Accept the reality. If you try to make nukes, as you did, israel will take it out, as they did. You won't do anything about it, other than sitting here and theorising about ifs and buts.

Not active, it changed after 2007 after the strike, If they strike Iran they will need us help they cannot do it alone get out of these delusion now otherwise they would have done it, sure were weaker then them thats why we can't but iran on the other hand isn't and they have to watch as iran nuclear program goes on even after all the attempts.

The whole arab world unlikely, it would turn WMD, they launched pre strikes and to add to that Monkey Model weaponry and untrained soldiers this is different today. the delusion is they can fight the whole arab world and iran is going overboard.
Israeli troops fighting in iran ? never going to happen they would lose. and they failed at regime change.

plz dont bring military power of iran.plz have a view what they have and what they dont have..

those vintage jets will be shot down on first day..

no,air strikes on iran and use of navy..

plz dont bring military power of iran.plz have a view what they have and what they dont have..

Ok they need to send their entire airforce including going through an arab country to hit iran including hitting all the sites even under ground they can't do it, if they could they would have. only the usa alone has this and they don't want a regional war.

@ randaam janmam

The reason is that certain Muslims countries are trying to maintain their independence.

So look at sourth Korea. It's owned by US. A slave country. Does US still have a base there?! huh.

I remember my friends in the US that were from S. Korea. Whenever I said "US troops" they blushed and became nervous. They were all ashamed of this. felt embarrassed. :lol:

And I read that US soldiers are busy reproducing there too. (spreading genes). That pisses people off a lot. damn.

This should give you a good starter to understand the difference between IRAN and s.korea.

Iran still flies F-14 tomcats that they received from the USA before the revolution. Their premier air superiority fighters.

@ randaam janmam

The reason is that certain Muslims countries are trying to maintain their independence.

So look at sourth Korea. It's owned by US. A slave country. Does US still have a base there?! huh.

I remember my friends in the US that were from S. Korea. Whenever I said "US troops" they blushed and became nervous. They were all ashamed of this. felt embarrassed. :lol:

And I read that US soldiers are busy reproducing there too. (spreading genes). That pisses people off a lot. damn.

This should give you a good starter to understand the difference between IRAN and s.korea.

Fact is they cannot strike iran even after all they claim they can. Strait of Hormuz, Oil prices, regional war ? not matter what it's set to trigger if Iran is hit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom