What's new

US prepares to refuel Israeli planes striking Iran

@ randaam janmam

The reason is that certain Muslims countries are trying to maintain their independence.

So look at sourth Korea. It's owned by US. A slave country. Does US still have a base there?! huh.

I remember my friends in the US that were from S. Korea. Whenever I said "US troops" they blushed and became nervous. They were all ashamed of this. felt embarrassed. :lol:

And I read that US soldiers are busy reproducing there too. (spreading genes). That pisses people off a lot. damn.

This should give you a good starter to understand the difference between IRAN and s.korea.

Having a foreign military present to defend a country's interest does not make them slaves. Check out what slavery means, that word is misused often. Japan, saudi, katar, germany also have US troops - doesnt mean they are slaves. The us military doesnt interfere in the country's internal politics or administration. Check out which country houses USA'a largest foreign naval base. And their largest foreign airbase.

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Fact is they cannot strike iran even after all they claim they can. Strait of Hormuz, Oil prices, regional war ? not matter what it's set to trigger if Iran is hit.

Yep...thats what arabs used to say about iraq and syria too. But they struck.

Ok they need to send their entire airforce including going through an arab country to hit iran including hitting all the sites even under ground they can't do it, if they could they would have. only the usa alone has this and they don't want a regional war.

i agree that they will have to go through another country and its difficult to take down underground sites.so they are using u.s.
every thing is under u.s belly.
i think they are waiting for mistake by iran and sanctions is first step then military strike.

Prism said:
they dont want to attack iran militarily ..they want change in regime .
if they wanted,they would have finished the entire military of iran but its not under target

That reminds of wet dreams of Americans before attacking Afghanistan.

Sahib got finished in Afghanistan. No credibility anymore. Sorry about that. Now they want to attack Iran?

And Israel became a joke after losing to Hizbullah.

They know it. Fighting a real war is much different than boasting and posting nonsense on forums to relieve your feelings of inferiority, my indian (maybe British, only God knows) friend. ;)

Having a foreign military present to defend a country's interest does not make them slaves. Check out what slavery means, that word is misused often. Japan, saudi, katar, germany also have US troops - doesnt mean they are slaves. The us military doesnt interfere in the country's internal politics or administration. Check out which country houses USA'a largest foreign naval base. And their largest foreign airbase.

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Yep...thats what arabs used to say about iraq and syria too. But they struck.

Iranians aren't arabs and they will strike back, no strikes yet even after all the warnings from 2009-2011.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

i agree that they will have to go through another country and its difficult to take down underground sites.so they are using u.s.
every thing is under u.s belly.
i think they are waiting for mistake by iran and sanctions is first step then military strike.

Again Turkey has said no Saudi Arabia said no only path is through iraq and Iran knows this US bases will be hit, Oil fields, Sanctions have to take a very long while, Iran has been under 30 years of sanctions. Strike on iran means world war 3.

That reminds of wet dreams of Americans before attacking Afghanistan.

Sahib got finished in Afghanistan. No credibility anymore. Sorry about that. Now they want to attack Iran?

And Israel became a joke after losing to Hizbullah.

They know it. Fighting a real war is much different than boasting and posting nonsense on forums to relieve your feelings of inferiority, my indian (maybe British, only God knows) friend. ;)

You never know what sahib brings and why they are bringing or talking with talibans;)
Hizbullah will be in the dust if war is carried out and you should avoid to boost about your military power coz war is different from what we boost about;)

m indian not british.. and i tell you reality and i told you earlier,they want change in regime and they know iran is not making bomb;)

process is under consideration in syria;) U.N is not going to view more killings on daily bases;)

Iranians aren't arabs and they will strike back, no strikes yet even after all the warnings from 2009-2011.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Again Turkey has said no Saudi Arabia said no only path is through iraq and Iran knows this US bases will be hit, Oil fields, Sanctions have to take a very long while, Iran has been under 30 years of sanctions. Strike on iran means world war 3.

Of course Iranians aren't arabs. But syrians are, and my post was directed at you. and no, strikes on iran won't mean world war 3. At most a war between iran and israel-USA. Even if a few fellow muslim countries provide assistance (most wont, since they all hate iran), it wont make much difference. It will be US troops from saudi and kuwait who lead an invasion, if needs be. World war 3? You really think australia, canada, S korea etc will come to anybody's help? Delusions of grandeur, thinking that the whole world is prepared to fight your war.

America has a GDP bigger than most (maybe all) muslim countries put together, and is undergoing currently a recession. If you think that means america will cease to exist, well thats wishful thinking coupled with complete ignorance of recessions, business cycles etc. Even bigger recessions have occured in the past.

Israel has a per capita gdp comparable to any developed rich country, and if there is any country dependent on charity from america, it is pakistan. Not israel. Neither USA nor israel are going bust any time soon.

Meanwhile the governments of countries like syria are using tanks and siege warfare against its own populations to maintain their illegitimate and unelected rule over people.

America has withstood a lot more than a recession in the past 250+ years, and will continue to do so. Its citizens go to work and live happily, while citizens of rogue countries like syria can't walk out for fear of being shelled.

Any idiot can see which country will survive and which won't.
Consider America's size too.... 50 countries or more unified :lol:

Consider America's size too.... 50 countries or more unified :lol:

So? The point is that they have more money than all the muslim countries put together to prepare for, fight and sustain a war.

Also, that post was a reply to a pakistani saying that america is going bust, because he heard news about a recession. The fact is that americans (even per capita, dividing the gdp per person) are about 40 times richer than a pakistani.

So whether by total size of economy, or per capita income or GDP, the US is far, far ahead of what his country can hope to be in the next hundred years. And is not "going bust" any time soon.

randaam janmam said:

I don't care who else has got US bases. Fact is Iran kicked them out. But some backward governments like .... and S. Korea can't maintain full sovereignty.

They were in Iran before we overthrew Shah, and we know how it is. you can't hide it. They kill a Korean young girl and then just get sent beck to US. As if nothing happened. As if they killed a dog for fun.

US is a hegemonic power, they don't tolerate true independence of other systems, unless they are certain that they have installed in that systems what it takes to ensure its obedience. Specially in Korean peninsula, so close China. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

randaam janmam and Prism, are Mr. know-all-predict-all. "Hey listen, this and this will happen. Period." :lol:

Yes, muslims often look forward to the destruction of whoever they hate. But Israel, India, USA etc have been going strong since their establishment, and its muslim countries that have consistently kept getting destroyed.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Thats what muslim countries used to say about iraq in 81 and syria in 2007. But israel succesfully attacked both these countries' nuclear facilities and put an end to their nuclear ambitions.

What were the results? Was it goodbye to Israel? No, they are united and strong. But what about iraq and syria? The iraqi regime bit the dust, and syrian regime is on its way.:rofl:

Whenever muslim countries say its goodbye to israel, breaking up india etc, its always the blabbering muslim countries that ultimately get destroyed.

Check out operation orchard and operation opera.

:victory::victory::victory:

in the past they also tried for tha pakistan but PAF was waiting for them on the border :) every time, time will nt remain same my son :bunny:

I don't care who else has got US bases. Fact is Iran kicked them out. But some backward governments like .... and S. Korea can't maintain full sovereignty.

They were in Iran before we overthrew Shah, and we know how it is. you can't hide it. They kill a Korean young girl and then just get sent beck to US. As if nothing happened. As if they killed a dog for fun.

US is a hegemonic power, they don't tolerate true independence of other systems, unless they are certain that they have installed in that systems what it takes to ensure its obedience. Specially in Korean peninsula, so close China. ;)

Yea but your original claim was that these countries are slaves. I told you to check what slavery means, and it seems you have done that, becauser you are not making that assertion any more.

And by the way S korea does have full sovereignity, tell me how exactly its sovereignity is being compromised by the presence of american troops there. S korea is glad to have US troops there, since it is a volatile neighbourhood.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

randaam janmam and Prism, are Mr. know-all-predict-all. "Hey listen, this and this will happen. Period." :lol:

On the contrary...I was responding to some predictions. Someone predicted USA will soon go bust and it will be goodbye to israel. I was explaining what happened to such predictions in the past, and why such predictions are ridiculous.

And I was reminding them what happened to countries who made such predictions in the past.

Back
Top Bottom