What's new

US prepares to refuel Israeli planes striking Iran

Source please?

please do some research my son, ask ur indian brothers hopefully they can give u more knowledge :smokin:

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

might be u also don't know wat did PAF pilots with israel in ARab israel war :chilli:

please do some research my son, ask ur indian brothers hopefully they can give u more knowledge :smokin:

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

might be u also don't know wat did PAF pilots with israel in ARab israel war :chilli:

So I take it you dont have a source, since you are telling me to ask indian brothers about your claim of PAF thwarting israeli attempts. Thats what happens when you make wild claims. Someone will ask you for a source or citation.

Why do many people think this will be an easy task for Israel to strike Iran?
You should have seen them facing a small armed grouped like Hezbollah :rofl:

Why do many people think this will be an easy task for Israel to strike Iran?
You should have seen them facing a small armed grouped like Hezbollah :rofl:

We saw that when the rogue armed group attacked israel in 2006. 1000+ lebanese civilians dead, 500+ hezbollah fighters dead, israel destroyed all property and buildings and infrastructure in that part of lebanon, and went back.

Hezbollah never dared to attack israel again.

They realised that any conflict they initiate against israel will be conducted in their own territory, not in israel's. And their people will be the ones to suffer most.

1973 Arab-Israeli War and PAF Pilots
During the war 16 PAF pilots volunteered to go to the Middle East in order to support Egypt and Syria but by the time they arrived, Egypt had already been pushed into a ceasefire. Syria remained in a state of war against Israel.
On 23 October 1973, PAF pilot Flt. Lt. M. Hatif on deputation to Egyptian Air Force (EAF) was flying a EAF MiG-21 in a defensive combat air patrol (CAP) over Egypt when he was vectored towards an intruding Israeli Air Force (IDF/AF) F-4 Phantom. In the ensuing dogfight, Flt. Lt. M. Hatif shot down the Israeli Phantom.
Eight (8) PAF pilots started flying out of Syrian Airbases; they formed the A-flight of 67 Squadron at Dumayr Airbase. The Pakistani pilots flewSyrian MiG-21 aircraft conducting CAP missions for the Syrians.
On 26 April 1974, PAF pilot Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi on deputation to No. 67 Squadron, Syrian Air Force (SAF) was flying a SAF MiG-21FL Fishbed (Serial No. 1863) out of Dumayr Air Base, Syria in a two-ship formation with a fellow PAF pilot and the Flight Leader, Sqn. Ldr. Arif Manzoor. The Ground Controller, also a PAF officer, Sqn. Ldr. Salim Metla, vectored the two PAF pilots to a formation of 2 Israeli Air Force Mirage IIICJs and 2 F-4 Phantoms that had intruded into Syrian airspace over the Golan Heights. In the engagement that took place at 1532 hours, Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi shot down an Israeli Mirage IIICJ using his MiG-21's R(K)-13 Air-to-Air Missile. The pilot of the downed Israeli Mirage was Capt. M. Lutz of No. 5 Air Wing, who ejected. The remaining Israeli fighters aborted the mission. The 2 IAF Mirage IIICJs were from Hatzor AFB and the 2 IAF F-4 Phantoms were from No. 1 Air Wing, Ramat David AFB, Israel.
Flt. Lt. A. Sattar Alvi became the first Pakistani pilot, during the Yom Kippur War, to shoot down an Israeli Mirage in air combat.He was honored by the Syrian government. Other aerial encounters involved Israeli F-4 Phantoms; Pakistan Air Force did not lose a single pilot or aircraft during this war. The Pakistani pilots stayed on in Syria until 1976, training Syrian pilots in the art of air warfare

1973 Arab-Israeli War and PAF Pilots
During the war 16 PAF pilots volunteered to go to the Middle East in order to support Egypt and Syria but by the time they arrived, Egypt had already been pushed into a ceasefire. Syria remained in a state of war against Israel.
On 23 October 1973, PAF pilot Flt. Lt. M. Hatif on deputation to Egyptian Air Force (EAF) was flying a EAF MiG-21 in a defensive combat air patrol (CAP) over Egypt when he was vectored towards an intruding Israeli Air Force (IDF/AF) F-4 Phantom. In the ensuing dogfight, Flt. Lt. M. Hatif shot down the Israeli Phantom.
Eight (8) PAF pilots started flying out of Syrian Airbases; they formed the A-flight of 67 Squadron at Dumayr Airbase. The Pakistani pilots flewSyrian MiG-21 aircraft conducting CAP missions for the Syrians.
On 26 April 1974, PAF pilot Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi on deputation to No. 67 Squadron, Syrian Air Force (SAF) was flying a SAF MiG-21FL Fishbed (Serial No. 1863) out of Dumayr Air Base, Syria in a two-ship formation with a fellow PAF pilot and the Flight Leader, Sqn. Ldr. Arif Manzoor. The Ground Controller, also a PAF officer, Sqn. Ldr. Salim Metla, vectored the two PAF pilots to a formation of 2 Israeli Air Force Mirage IIICJs and 2 F-4 Phantoms that had intruded into Syrian airspace over the Golan Heights. In the engagement that took place at 1532 hours, Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi shot down an Israeli Mirage IIICJ using his MiG-21's R(K)-13 Air-to-Air Missile. The pilot of the downed Israeli Mirage was Capt. M. Lutz of No. 5 Air Wing, who ejected. The remaining Israeli fighters aborted the mission. The 2 IAF Mirage IIICJs were from Hatzor AFB and the 2 IAF F-4 Phantoms were from No. 1 Air Wing, Ramat David AFB, Israel.
Flt. Lt. A. Sattar Alvi became the first Pakistani pilot, during the Yom Kippur War, to shoot down an Israeli Mirage in air combat.He was honored by the Syrian government. Other aerial encounters involved Israeli F-4 Phantoms; Pakistan Air Force did not lose a single pilot or aircraft during this war. The Pakistani pilots stayed on in Syria until 1976, training Syrian pilots in the art of air warfare

Ridiculous.

Thats not what I asked for, and you know it. I talked about operation orchard and operation opera where israel destroyed iraq's and syria's nuclear ambitions by striking their secret nuclear reactors. A pakistani said they tried that against pakistan too, but PAF was waiting for them at the borders. I asked a source for that story, not the 1973 war.

In future don't make up fairytales that can't be backed up. This is the internet, not pakistan. You can't make up stories of bravado and expect people to gasp in admiration.

So I take it you dont have a source, since you are telling me to ask indian brothers about your claim of PAF thwarting israeli attempts. Thats what happens when you make wild claims. Someone will ask you for a source or citation.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...af-pilots-got-edge-1967-arab-israeli-war.html

‘India, Israel Planned to Hit Kahuta in 1980s’ « The Green Line
Defending nuclear installations: When Israel planned for Kahuta (1980/1990s)… | Tea Break
Deception: Pakistan, the United States and the global nuclear weapons conspiracy - Adrian Levy, Cathy Scott-Clark - Google Books
Israel

In 1981, after Israel's attack on Iraq's Osiraq nuclear reactors in the 1980s, a similar plan to attack Pakistan's Kahuta Research facility by using Indian airfields was foiled, when the Pakistan Air Force got alerted beforehand, and took preventative measures

by institute of strategic studies
</title><meta name="CreatedBy" content="WP Internet Publisher 6.1"></head><body><title>McNair Paper 41, Radical Responses to Radical Regimes: Evaluating Preemptive Counter-Proliferation, May 1995
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ael-didnt-want-attack-kahuta-think-again.html

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets. - Israel Military Forum

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

After successfully destroying Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981, Israelis planned a similar attack on Pakistan&#8217;s nuclear facilities at Kahuta in collusion with India in the 1980s. Using satellite pictures and intelligence information, Israel reportedly built a full-scale mock-up of Kahuta facility in the Negev Desert where pilots of F-16 and F-15 squadrons practised mock attacks.

According to &#8216;The Asian Age&#8217;, journalists Adrian Levy and Catherine Scott-Clark stated in their book &#8216;Deception: Pakistan, the US and the Global Weapons Conspiracy&#8217;, that Israeli Air Force was to launch an air attack on Kahuta in mid-1980s from Jamnagar airfield in Gujarat (India). The book claims that &#8220;in March 1984, Prime Minister Indira Gandhi signed off (on) the Israeli-led operation bringing India, Pakistan and Israel to within a hair&#8217;s breadth of a nuclear conflagration&#8221;.

Another report claims that Israel also planned an air strike directly out of Israel. After midway and midair refueling, Israeli warplanes planned to shoot down a commercial airline&#8217;s flight over Indian Ocean that flew into Islamabad early morning, fly in a tight formation to appear as one large aircraft on radar screens preventing detection, use the drowned airliner&#8217;s call sign to enter Islamabad&#8217;s air space, knock out Kahuta and fly out to Jammu to refuel and exit.

According to reliable reports in mid-1980s this mission was actually launched one night. But the Israelis were in for a big surprise. They discovered that Pakistan Air Force had already sounded an alert and had taken to the skies in anticipation of this attack. The mission had to be hurriedly aborted.

You shuold have read that article properly. It says that israel mulled such a plan, not that it was actually put into action and then israelie planes saw PAF planes at the border, or anything like that. India was not interested in such a plan as it would alienate India from the muslim world. This was an idea by one politician subramanian swamy, which nobody took seriously enough to actually do.

Now find me a source that claims that israel actually did try to launch attacks from india on pakistan, and was met by PAF planes on the border (your words).

Read the linked article itself, not the discussion it spurred on this or other forums.

Ridiculous.

Thats not what I asked for, and you know it. I talked about operation orchard and operation opera where israel destroyed iraq's and syria's nuclear ambitions by striking their secret nuclear reactors. A pakistani said they tried that against pakistan too, but PAF was waiting for them at the borders. I asked a source for that story, not the 1973 war.

In future don't make up fairytales that can't be backed up. This is the internet, not pakistan. You can't make up stories of bravado and expect people to gasp in admiration.

Read this from Google Books!
Written by a Jew!
Preventive attack and weapons of mass destruction: a comparative historical ... - Lyle Goldstein - Google Books

You shuold have read that article properly. It says that israel mulled such a plan, not that it was actually put into action and then israelie planes saw PAF planes at the border, or anything like that. India was not interested in such a plan as it would alienate India from the muslim world. This was an idea by one politician subramanian swamy, which nobody took seriously enough to actually do.

Now find me a source that claims that israel actually did try to launch attacks from india on pakistan, and was met by PAF planes on the border (your words).

Read the linked article itself, not the discussion it spurred on this or other forums.

have you tried to read all the links? why just stay on ur good looking lines? or u r here only for trolling ?

That link describes India's attempts to try something similar to what israel did. Does not say anything about israely warplanes being met by PAF ones. Read properly.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

have you tried to read all the links? why just stay on ur good looking lines? or u r here only for trolling ?

Yes I have; You haven't. And I don't classify lines as good looking or ugly. And I'm not trolling, merely asking a proper source to backup your fantastic claim.

And by the way this thread is not about pakistan or india, but about israel and syria, so lets stick to that. I only asked for a source when someone made a claim about pakistan air force thwarting israel's attempts.

thk u for quoting me
U.S want change in regime not to occupy iran and plz compare the military of iran with pakistan even..leave israel..

Np, its one of those identifying factors that lets people know what kind of person they are dealing with.

Change in regime only happens in weak countries and kingdoms/ govts that are on the verge of collapse like Libya. Step out of your romantic picnic with Israel for once and think clearly, you have been posting thoughts out of your *** all day today.

US has more money than the entire muslim world when it comes to warfighting and war sustaining capabilities. Or science or education or health or technology or space exploration or arts or anything else.

No one compared US's financial strength with Muslim world...I'm sure I don't have to highlight the recent economic troubles faced by US due to its wars....Sometimes I think to myself if it is really 10 year olds we deal with on PDF.

And by the way this thread is not about pakistan or india, but about israel and syria, so lets stick to that. I only asked for a source when someone made a claim about pakistan air force thwarting israel's attempts.
There are lots of sources. You just have a hard time agreeing.
Perhaps we should be asking the same thing from you.
Since when did Iraq have WMDs? So Israel could engage in a conflict?

randaam janmam said:
Having a foreign military present to defend a country's interest does not make them slaves.
Oh it does. You country can’t have a big word against US policy, or peruse any strategic shift it recognizes most beneficial to it’s nation unless it’s already OKed by US. And that’s modern slavery.
Really, if you think otherwise you are living on the Moon.

Also, your citizens deserve to be treated like humans with their rights guaranteed by the government. Korean girls are not US soldiers’ dolls.

And many of your people are not happy about it.

You are living under such a backward government that can’t even maintain its independence, run here to talk about ‘7th century theocracy’? Give me a break. :lol:

About your ‘predictions’ With all due respect, please shove it up your … predicting what happens in future as different players unfold their cards is an extremely difficult task. Just look at Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, etc. The first requirement is access to classified information necessary for military planning, otherwise you are just joking yourself. I don’t have got any time to waste with you on this, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom