What's new

US prepared to snatch Pakistan nukes

multiple scenarios have been discussed between US and her allies over this situation but the fact is that any such action will not only result in a massive retaliation which, while sitting in Afghanistan, NATO/ISAF simply cannot afford.
Sir, it is apparently clear from debates in this thread that many Pakistani people have no clue about US 'contingency' plans. They are too self-assured about invincibility of Pakistan.

Contingency plans are not drawn in haste. They are drawn with considerable homework. Of course, US will not attack Pakistan as long as it is engaged in Afghanistan. This is common sense.

Pakistan is not Iraq or NK, it is a country with ever growing nuclear arsenal disbursed all over the country.
No country is like any other. Pakistan has its own strengths and weaknesses. Major military operations against Pakistan have been planned accordingly.

CIA and Pentagon have repeatedly admitted they do not know the location of warheads. Hitting an arrow at one target in the dark is worth a risk but here they have to hit 100, possibly 200.
After all the lying, you still trust CIA and Pentagon on this?

So what, if US knows so much about Pakistani strategic assets? US knows a lot about Russian and Chinese strategic assets too. Have we seen them complaining?

This world is filled with nations of all kinds. Some are very powerful. And some are very weak. However, all can co-exist. Their is nothing to fear.

Best thing is to create new friends and allies and not turn powerful states in to your enemies. We have committed serious blunders during the era of COLD WAR. We played along with the games of sharks (superpowers) and now we found ourselves in current mess.

This is why it is often advised that do not attempt to bite more then you can chew.

Musharraf confirmed that Pakistan had constructed a huge tunnel system for the transport and storage of nuclear weaponry. “The tunnels are so deep that a nuclear attack will not touch them. The tunnels would make it impossible for the American intelligence community—to monitor the movements of nuclear components by satellite.:cheers:
This is where GPR comes in to play. And of course, the special EPW of US.

Once again, too self-assuring? This is a constant game of cat and mouse.

Their is a limit to how deep you can develop large facility. Earth pressure and limited oxygen becomes an issue. And of course, every underground facility has entrance points.

Only a pressure tactic...the reports are absolute BS...american generals arn't stupid enough to take on a Nuclear Power with the 6th Largest Standing Army of the world...i am pretty sure about that !!!

However reports like these are indeed a wet dream for indian members here...and for Mr KingSolomon

Only a pressure tactic...the reports are absolute BS...american generals arn't stupid enough to take on a Nuclear Power with the 6th Largest Standing Army of the world...i am pretty sure about that !!!

However reports like these are indeed a wet dream for indian members here...and for Mr KingSolomon
My friend, US have war-gamed 'global nuclear war' by now. We do not even register on its radar.

However, Pakistan is ready for India at least.

Dude....i am not saying we are a sooooper doooper power....US knows if it militarilly engages Pakistan...Pak will loose...there is no doubt about that...but with missles of Ranges upto 3000 km...before loosing it would do considerable damage to any super power attacking it...had that not been the case US would have invaded North Korea by now...which btw possesses only 5 nukes.

Dude....i am not saying we are a sooooper doooper power....US knows if it militarilly engages Pakistan...Pak will loose...there is no doubt about that...but with missles of Ranges upto 3000 km...before loosing it would do considerable damage to any super power attacking it...had that not been the case US would have invaded North Korea by now...which btw possesses only 5 nukes.
This is where long range weapons come in to the picture. US bombers can fly from US soil, attack Pakistan, and go back to US soil.

how???????conventionaly!!!!!!!
Nuclear at least

This is where long range weapons come in to the picture. US bombers can fly from US soil, attack Pakistan, and go back to US soil.

Nuclear at least

and what you think we will do in return coz we have no first use policy

and what you think we will do in return coz we have no first use policy
Of course, it is MAD.

My point is that Pakistani defensive capabilities are India-centric. Not US-centric. We cannot afford to compete with US.

that day will be his last day in Afghanistan and in u-a-e
Killing fellow Muslims is not a solution.

Of course, it is MAD.

My point is that Pakistani defensive capabilities are India-centric. Not US-centric. We cannot afford to compete with US.

Killing fellow Muslims is not a solution.

if MAD is the solution and cannot match us conventionally then why this bravado that your armed force is India centric!!!!!!

if MAD is the solution and cannot match us conventionally then why this bravado that your armed force is India centric!!!!!!
Nuclear weapons are for deterrent purpose. And Pakistani military continues to improve its conventional capability. Pakistani military doctrine is Indian-centric.

Nuclear weapons are for deterrent purpose. And Pakistani military continues to improve its conventional capability.

no doubt it does but will never match upto INDIAN Capability...not a fan boy statement but you realise our defence budget and our resolve to stay ahead of you will always make us stay ahead of you

i understand but why this bravado that they are india centic blah blah
when we prove how conventionally superior we are they run back to nukes:hitwall:

Dude there's is a threshold and perspective of threat and Legend is quite right that Pakistan has some parity with India at least in both conventional and nuclear presently, Both countries will be improving but the difference in capabilities between both will not be exactly in the region of the capability difference between lets say the US and Pakistan- which is the topic of discussion here. Let the discussion continue and am impressed with the neutrality and the foresightedness of people like LEGEND here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom