What's new

US prepared to snatch Pakistan nukes

Dude there's is a threshold and perspective of threat and Legend is quite right that Pakistan has some parity with India at least in both conventional and nuclear presently, Both countries will be improving but the difference in capabilities between both will not be exactly in the region of the capability difference between lets say the US and Pakistan- which is the topic of discussion here. Let the discussion continue and am impressed with the neutrality and the foresightedness of people like LEGEND here.

really:blink:

There was one more like you, VCheng. Wonder where he is now

I just can't understand how you guys can take the words of USA as the truth. Do you really expect they'll tell you if they knew it. Seriously.

And i fail to understand your worries on the said matter and make an issue out of nothing but it seems like you love the "Apocalyptic Theme" a nit too much.

USA is like a kid, wanting every toy they see and crying when they don't get their way.

- Keep NATO supply lines closed
- Shoot down the next drone strike
- Put pressure on the US to send as much aid to Pakistan as possible (after all who's going to provide for all the poor and needy?), and threaten to withdraw from WOT if they resist by reducing aid - that will keep them shut

1 - NATO supply routes are starting to open
2 - US has conducted 5 Drone strikes in 5 Days.
3 - Aid is being deducted, halted due to the boneheaded policies of Pakistan.

Nice answer... reality is just the opposite as people like PakiRambo thinks :azn:

btw... the original topic seems to pop up every month and never ends... but nothing concrete happens in reality.

i understand but why this bravado that they are india centic blah blah
when we prove how conventionally superior we are they run back to nukes:hitwall:

You must understand, nukes are our leverage...they are our everything for defence...So you can well imagine what we would do to save them, or else there will be *Ham tou doobay hain sanam, tum ko bhi lay doobain gay* :P

Are you a Pakistani or an American?
Don't worry, they have the best Intel agencies in the world. Finding Pakistan's nukes shouldn't be too hard for them.
it took them 11 years to find 1 lil OBL.. mate, they are ot that good

No one questions the pre eminent position that the American military occupies in the world. After all they spend so much more than the rest of the world on weapons and are practically going bankrupt.

What one questions is the resolve and the consequences of any such rash act. It is not for nothing that no nuclear power in the world has been invaded.

well sir only time will tell that but be warned u might not like the results

I do think Americans bluff and bluster a lot as well. Look at Georgia. After pushing Georgia to be belligerent against Russia they did squat when Russia slapped Georgia

well its good for the region. pakistan should concentrate on economic development dont waste time on nukes...anyways big weapons in muslim hands dont look good because they sometimes dont play with rules.

well its good for the region. pakistan should concentrate on economic development dont waste time on nukes...anyways big weapons in muslim hands dont look good because they sometimes dont play with rules.

:rofl: Typical racist and silly comment

my frnd pakistan has had to pay a huge toll for these nuke weapons. ur economy is destroyed just bcoz of these nukes.

Really ? Who told you so ? AQ Khan was on media last night and he told a completely different story about the expenditure on nukes !

1 - NATO supply routes are starting to open

And so are we hearing from the day they were closed :rofl: ... Bored seriously now ! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom