What's new

US prepared to snatch Pakistan nukes

If we are talking about a full scale invasion of Pakistan by US military, I am sorry to disappoint people here but it would be easy for US to do so. The moment pakistan even moves towards assembly of nukes, US would have already launched pre emptive nuclear strikes in pakistan's strategic military and airbases, which would destroy Pakistan military's fighting capability.

US has at least one a/c stationed in North Arabian sea, to keep Pakistan in check among other objectives. That one a/c is enough for the preemptive nuclear strike on Pakistan.

Any war between US and pakistan won't be restricted to conventional. It would start nuclear. Either US will go for a preemptive strike on pakistan or pakistan would go for a preemptive strike on US a/c.

In such a situation, I am sorry to hurt everybody here, but it would be too easy for India to capitalise on the opportunity. India would be easily able to occupy pakistan with ground forces after the preemptive nuclear strike and air blitz from US.

Do you know how many Pakistani feet are already on US soil? Majority of them patriotic. One can destroy all Pakistanis but none can occupy. period

The author is a retired Brigadier and a former Defence Attache in Australia and New Zealand. He is secretary general of the Pakistan Forum for security and Development. But he is not a legend nor does he describe himself as one
You have picked a 2011 article from a non-American military expert to support your claim? How genius of you.

Does this guy works for NORAD?

Please let this man know that even after fighting 3 major wars, US still have will to fight another one.

Who the hell said that there are 300 potential nuclear weapons' storage sites in Pakistan?? :hitwall:
One of the Think Tank members surprisingly.

I believe that there is only one super power which is God Almighty, Pakistan is doing it's best with available resources - rest is upto God's will. Don't want to here more BS on my or your faith, i have already pointed
Good. Now try to realize the difference between the possibilities with 600 Billion USD budget and 4 Billion USD budget.

Nowhere i said that we are more powerful than US and nor i believe that US is "god" and can do anything as per her plan.
US is lot more powerful then Pakistan. Their is no shame in accepting this truth.

Neutral perspective - my foot, you are clearly educating that gift nukes to US, why not make Pakistan sett-lite state of US, so that might super power can protect us in cruel world?
To be honest, Pakistan is in current mess because of its own short-sighted policies. You cannot blame US for all the EVIL in Pakistan.

Side with the DEVIL and he will misuse you and abuse you.

Do you know how many Pakistani feet are already on US soil? Majority of them patriotic. One can destroy all Pakistanis but none can occupy. period
And they can do squat. Americans are not very tolerant like British.

In UK, a muslim can protest with wearing a suicide vest. In USA, that muslim will get shot by another man, if the FBI will not pick him/her up for performing this feat.

What rubbish, pakistan has well over 100 nuclear war heads.spread across the country in secure locations, it would require a full scale war/invasion to even contemplate taking them away

Pakistan is a nation of almost 200 million, with one of the largest militaries in the world trying to take them away would virtually gurantee there use

You have picked a 2011 article from a non-American military expert to support your claim? How genius of you.

Mate you really are a retard it was late 2011 and op mentioned 2009. That 2009 did not bother you but my 2011 bothered. Once again your duplicity shines through

Does this guy works for NORAD?

Do you work for NORAD. Last week you were marketing and finance this week you are in to something else I think you are nothing but an attention seeker. You like being different even if you are wrong.

You have the temerity to question a commissioned officer's expertise to comment when you clearly do not have any military expertise feel competent to tell most people in Pakistan are ignorant.;)

Mate you really are a retard it was late 2011 and op mentioned 2009. That 2009 did not bother you but my 2011 bothered. Once again your duplicity shines through
Which OP?

Do you work for NORAD. Last week you were marketing and finance this week you are in to something else I think you are nothing but an attention seeker. You like being different even if you are wrong.
I question your intellect.

You have the temerity to question a commissioned officer's expertise to comment when you clearly do not have any military expertise feel competent to tell most people in Pakistan are ignorant.;)
This guy is not a US military planner or expert. Their goes his credence.

I have met even a few ISI officials and I know what they think.

The only way U.S, Israel, and India can snatch is through bribing. I doubt any military action would work. If this was needed then it would have been done long ago...

The only way U.S, Israel, and India can snatch is through bribing. I doubt any military action would work. If this was needed then it would have been done long ago...
Read this;

You think that US will make this plan public? Why common sense is so much lacking?

US employs the most sophisticated Intel gathering system of this world. Much about this system is not clearly known.

I will give you some powerful hints:

1. Ground Penetrating Radar

Commercially viable GPR typically fall into two categories, shallow penetrating systems operating to depths of five feet or less and very deep penetrating systems operating to depth of hundreds or even thousands of feet.

With this technology, US would have scanned entire surface of Pakistan and gained incredible insight about underground complexes and facilities built to date.

2. JSTAR system

This system provides considerable situational awareness of military related movements in real time on the ground. JSTAR system has enormous coverage.

Now coming towards firepower; US can bring so much firepower in to a single theater to eliminate it that it is difficult to imagine.

Here is a major hint:

1. EPW (Earth Penetrating Weapons)

US have developed large arsenal of both nuclear and non-nuclear EPW weapons which can render underground facilities useless in seconds.

penetrator-image2.gif

Here is an example of nuclear EPW, whose details have been made public:

b61-11_epw.jpg

However, this weapon is extremely destructive.

Therefore, US is improving the capabilities of its conventional EPW arsenal.

Also, not all kinds of EPW weapons have been revealed to the public. US certainly have some special ones too and those are the most interesting ones. (I have met an American Gulf War veteran who pointed out that US used an extremely powerful EPW to wipe out an enormous underground military weapons storage complex near Basra in Gulf War 1991. He pointed out that details have not been made public. This weapon produced noticeable seismic activity.)

Now of course, I do not have 100% grasp of US power projection capabilites because I do not work in NORAD.

Which OP?

I question your intellect.

This guy is not a US military planner or expert. Their goes his credence.

Oh and unless he is a US military planner or expert you wont accept what he says.

Mate sorry to say but your snide attempts to malign forum members including me along with the limits imposed on you by your lack of education and intellect prevent reasonable exchange of information.

I think your confusion of stubbornness or the desperation to get the last word in should not to be confused with education or intellectual prowess

U.S can barley help itself with growing debt of trillions of dollars. There is a reason why they are getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Speaking of another military action, especially against Pakistan is totally out of question. We'll have to see. Let them try to handle Iran first. If they dont jack $hit, then everything will become clear on part as well.

Oh and unless he is a US military planner or expert you wont accept what he says.
He stated that US have no WILL for another conflict. This claim alone puts his credibility to question.

Please start using common sense now. Unless this guy works for NORAD or is a US military planner involved in the contingency plan being discussed in this thread, he is not in a position to determine US capability.

Mate sorry to say but your snide attempts to malign forum members including me along with the limits imposed on you by your lack of education and intellect prevent reasonable exchange of information.
I only did a constructive criticism. You and your ilk attacked me for this.

I think your confusion of stubbornness or the desperation to get the last word in should not to be confused with education or intellectual prowess
Here is another example.

U.S can barley help itself with growing debt of trillions of dollars.
US debt is not an issue in the context of this debate. It can be handled by the way.

There is a reason why they are getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Iraq war has been over for several months now. Afghan war is continuing. And these are military operations of entirely different nature in comparison to the one being discussed in this thread. Even Iraqi military operation was different in nature in comparison to that of Afghanistan.

Speaking of another military action, especially against Pakistan is totally out of question. We'll have to see.
Their is certainly no motive to do so. However, our relationship with US have deteriorated.

Let them try to handle Iran first. If they dont jack $hit, then everything will become clear.
Attacking nations is not a game of proving your manhood. We should hope that another nation should not be attacked, Iran or Pakistan or any other.

Good. Now try to realize the difference between the possibilities with 600 Billion USD budget and 4 Billion USD budget.

Why i always find your kind of people screaming about defense budget when Pakistan need to spend more to defend herself? Why you people forget that freedom and security require sword?

Anyway - whatever the difference is, we will fight and hit-back with whatever we managed and will inflict max damage to aggressor. I prefer to die free rather than sub-servant of someone or live with slave mentality. [/QUOTE]

US is lot more powerful then Pakistan. Their is no shame in accepting this truth.

So, I haven't seen any member claiming that Pakistan is more powerful.

To be honest, Pakistan is in current mess because of its own short-sighted policies. You cannot blame US for all the EVIL in Pakistan.

I am not blaming US, We are victim of extremes - some are blind in patriotism and some are at highest level of mental slavery.

Why i always find your kind of people screaming about defense budget when Pakistan need to spend more to defend herself? Why you people forget that freedom and security require sword?

Anyway - whatever the difference is, we will fight and hit-back with whatever we managed and will inflict max damage to aggressor. I prefer to die free rather than sub-servant of someone or live with slave mentality. [/QUOTE]

I am not blaming US, We are victim of extremes - some are blind in patriotism and some are at highest level of mental slavery.

Thanks for telling, now i don't feel any need to take you seriously

He stated that US have no WILL for another conflict. This claim alone puts his credibility to question.

Attacking nations is not a game of proving your manhood. We should hope that another nation should not be attacked, Iran or Pakistan or any other.

Exactly. Then how is U.S going to 'snatch Pakistani Nukes' then? I was replying the 'manhood' argument on LeGenD. In my previous post, i mentioned that the only way they can get control is through bribing our military and this will be the only way.

Have you witnessed me screaming on this issue?

I desire properity of Pakistan. Strong economy is the key.

Anyway - whatever the difference is, we will fight and hit-back with whatever we managed and will inflict max damage to aggressor. I prefer to die free rather than sub-servant of someone or live with slave mentality.
We will surely try our best. Saddam also tried his best.

More powerful is not the point. However, Pakistan and US are not equals either.

You forgot to consider a rational segment which includes me. And patriotism is good thing. However, blindness to 'ground realities' is not. Ignorance is bliss.

Does not matters. You can continue to bath in your ignorance. Due to being a business man, I have the privilege to meet with lot of people and even have discussions with them, when possible.

Exactly. Then how is U.S going to 'snatch Pakistani Nukes' then? I was replying the 'manhood' argument on LeGenD. In my previous post, i mentioned that the only way they can get control is through bribing our military and this will be the only way.
No one is going to snatch nukes. Nuetralization through military means is realistic option.

Dear, many Iraqis and Afghanis were and are residing on US soil. Any insurgency by extremists would be quashed down.

I am sympathetic to pakistan. But it must be admitted that Pakistan will be defeated quickly in any war with US + India would easily occupy pakistan. I can understand your feelings but we cannot ignore reality...

Pakis
tan will be defeated quickly in any war with US + India would easily occupy pakistan.

I don't doubt the easy defeat but the occupation part is just fantasy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom