What's new

US Politics

Ideologically, Sanders is closer to Trump than he is to Hillary. Hillary is a war hawk. Sanders and Trump are not.

While Donald has hinted mass deportation of certain ethnicites and religious minorities,war in the middle east for oil,taking out innocent civilians in troubled regions,giving nukes to South Korea and Japan and more oil drilling in Alaska
Like i said, ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS.

rsz_o-hillary-clinton-facebook2.jpg

Well Donald too supported Iraq invasion he just have an old habit of making u turns on issues

If his statements are a reflection of his foreign policy he will not decrease but increase US adventurism in the Middle East and South East Asia
Let's wait and see. Hillary has the blood of millions of people on her hands (including Pakistanis), it's a shame that you would support such a person.

I am against Donald Trump for President after watching the fallout from Brexit.

I like the guy, and he is a true patriot and loves this country, but the fallout from winning would just be too much.

he would be just too decisive and he wouldn't be able to get anything done

but I also don't like Hillary and I actually had a crush on the First Lady when I was in the 3rd or 4th grade :lol:

but man is she corrupt and evil.

it's all going downhill no matter what, but I'd rather it' be a slow decline that a catastrophic destruction like the EU.

The other candidate will hve an even more hawkish policy the only American candidates i had a favourable opinion of were Kasish and Sanders but both got rejected by the US population so know i support the lesser evil
Judging from Hillary's past record we know she's not the lesser of the two evils.

The only reason why most Pakistanis are so worried about Trump winning is because they fear they won't be able to come to America or bring their relatives over. :lol:

I am against Donald Trump for President after watching the fallout from Brexit.

I like the guy, and he is a true patriot and loves this country, but the fallout from winning would just be too much.

he would be just too decisive and he wouldn't be able to get anything done

but I also don't like Hillary and I actually had a crush on the First Lady when I was in the 3rd or 4th grade :lol:

but man is she corrupt and evil.

it's all going downhill no matter what, but I'd rather it' be a slow decline that a catastrophic destruction like the EU.

Populism is good, let's make America great again!

And let's kick out those non-white immigrants to where they belonged!

Hell Yeah!!!

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

Populism is good, let's make America great again!

And let's kick out those non-white immigrants to where they belonged!

Hell Yeah!!!

View attachment 313579

illegal alien and immigrant are two different things.

how would you feel if if more than 500,000 people from South East Asian came into China illegally every year :coffee:

I'm for immigration, "legal" in some parts of the world if you come illegally to a country you face prison or even death.

illegal alien and immigrant are two different things.

how would you feel if if more than 500,000 people from South East Asian came into China illegally every year :coffee:

I'm for immigration, "legal" in some parts of the world if you come illegally to a country you face prison or even death.

Believe me, the populism represents the democracy in its 100% pure form.

Since the US is the self-proclaimed largest democratic country, and it should have adopted the populism instead of the rigged democracy, the rigged election, and the rigged candidates you have right now.

Most of Trump's supporters want all non-whites to be out of America, and the White America would be better without them.

If they win the coming election in this November, then the entire country should follow their lead.

If they win the coming election in this November, then the entire country should follow their lead.
lol, that's not gonna happen. A lot of people who oppose Trump said they will move to Canada if he wins (interestingly they don't want to move to Mexico for some reason, but to an even Whiter country :lol:).

Since the US is the self-proclaimed largest democratic country, and it should have adopted the populism instead of the rigged democracy, the rigged election, and the rigged candidates you have right now.

, and the White America would be better without them.

Most of Trump's supporters want all non-whites to be out of America

that's a lie buddy.

and i am not a fan of populism either.

just look at what populism has done to Venezuela :coffee:

I think Gary Johnson would make a good candidate too!

Most of Trump's supporters want all non-whites to be out of America

that's a lie buddy.

and i am not a fan of populism either.

just look at what populism has done to Venezuela :coffee:

Well, most people in America are getting tired of the rigged democracy, so let's try the populism instead!

Vote Trump!!! :usflag:

Well, most people in America are getting tired of the rigged democracy, so let's try the populism instead!

Vote Trump!!! :usflag:

I'll pass. I rather have Clinton has President and I think she'll be a more manly President than Justin Trudeau :rofl:

lol, that's not gonna happen. A lot of people who oppose Trump said they will move to Canada if he wins (interestingly they don't want to move to Mexico for some reason, but to an even Whiter country :lol:).

Just many people didn't predict the outcome that the Brexit gonna win.

Guess what? Trump got a good chance to win the November election with the growing populism in America.

a Chinese criticizing the democratic process in the US is a bit rich.

painting all Trump supporters as racist white nationalists is also wrong, you have fallen victim to the overload of negative msm propaganda about him.

127784-full.jpg

04a9ada7-2851-4b14-9cc9-b13a7b2f1251.jpeg

160526_inside_convention_center_sigh_563a50cfe53c249b28ca285fdc57eeb8.nbcnews-fp-1000-400.jpg

US_NEWS_TRUMP-CHINESEAMERICANS_LA1-800x500.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom