What's new

US links immunity for ISI's Pasha to Davis case

Ambassador Cameron, Senator Kerry, Foreign Minister Hillary and President Obama all have tried but this man has not been set free so far. Looks like he is really a big fish and very important to American designs in the region. I hope they give him 3rd degree and chop his balls off and then send the coffin to US with love :angry:

anymore off topics abt kashmir, sania mirza, india pakistan... everyone gets an infraction.

stay on topic: it's abt pasha and isi and davis

also, can someone provide a link to the first report printed in pakistan that the indian express picked up the report from? i can't find it.

lets start afresh guys. and no more trolling cas elmo is here.

IMHO, pakistan wil continue to put pressure on US regarding davis. perhaps a multi million dollar aid/soft loan will do the trick.

well i certainly hope pakistanis ask for stopping of UAV bombings inside pakistan in return.

lol USA going on there knees.

Now what Pakistan should do is have a case against american embassy for hiding killier and helping them flee Pakistan.

This case is still not solved...?
I thought By now Pakistan court would have given him imprisonment,but the case is still going on...
Interesting.... :)

Back
Top Bottom