What's new

Us Karachiites must thank Pakistan and Pakistan army 1000s of times

you started the generalization in this thread not me. Forget about Indian muslims as they are our brothers/sisters.

Meray piaray bhai jaan

Please read OP again. did not mean any generalization.

if you find one, please let me know and I'll fix it.

Meray piaray bhai jaan

Please read OP again. did not mean any generalization.

if you find one, please let me know and I'll fix it.
screenshot_405.png

that's in your op

your generalizing up/bihar muslims and saying they are bad shape while you doing awesome because you moved to pakistan.

hahahaha

meray bhai jaan

My family has 3-4 kids per couple at the most.

How could I claim all UP and all Bihar and in fact all Bharat as "my cousins".

hahahahah

hahahaha

meray bhai jaan

hahahahah
your family is not your family anymore in India ,they become my family :x

Maybe you meant to say your blood family but it's pretty much looks like you meant saying your cousins (all up/bihar muslims) in generalizing way.

your family is not your family anymore in India ,they become my family :x

Maybe you meant to say your blood family but it's pretty much looks like you meant saying your cousins (all up/bihar muslims) in generalizing way.

I believe now this is behas braiy behas. (argument for the sake of argument).

When I say my cousin is doctor in New York, I am not referencing all Pakistanis and all Bharatis living in NY to be doctors.

Just my cousin. That's all.

hahahaha

meray bhai jaan

hahahahah
Are you trying to reason with a delusional Altaf supporter who wishes to support him from across the border because he knows altaf is bad but he is worse for Pakistan hence the support? The same guy who doesnt know the difference between Mohajir and Sindhi

The same guy who is just feeling all offended to drag a topic he has no clue of and is overly offended just coz you compared india to Pakistan....

I believe now this is behas braiy behas. (argument for the sake of argument).

When I say my cousin is doctor in New York, I am not referencing all Pakistanis and all Bharatis living in NY to be doctors.

Just my cousin. That's all.
when i say mere bhai in usa that's a double meaning as i can say all indian as mere bhai or my blood brother. If you don't want to accept it then i am done here. carry on with how awesome of a life you have in pakistan.

when i say mere bhai in usa that's a double meaning as i can say all indian as mere bhai or my blood brother. If you don't want to accept it then i am done here. carry on with how awesome of a life you have in pakistan.

Funny how you are trying to twist my words.

I am expressing what i get the meaning of "my cousins in up/bihar" and many others might get that as well.If you don't want to accept the other side of the coin then it's your choice bhai.

Dude!

Quit being overly sensitive.

I am a Urdu speaking but I can't even think of calling altaf as my leader, he should be tried for the treason long time ago when he spilled venom against Pakistan in our enemy nation called India.

Altaf is running a mafia and we all know what will happen to his comrades if they try to speak against him. Inshallah he will rot in hell pretty soon.

one last pic though :D

screenshot_406.png
Should I show you what Sikh think about India and Khalistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom