What's new

Us Karachiites must thank Pakistan and Pakistan army 1000s of times

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My heart goes out for our army and police men who have sacrificed their lives.

And yet I am deeply saddened how our community's supposed leader mocks the same soldiers and police officers

Why because so many of my community members believe (as divine revelation) that Karachiiites are being punished.

What the heck? Punish Karchiites?

If owning and controlling all the wealth of Pakistan is punishment for karchiites.

Then Subhannallah, we need more of it.

meray bhaio, meray piaro

Karachiites enjoy highest education, and highest concentration of wealth and property, and dominate engineering and medicine as compared to the rest of Pakistan.

My cousins in Bihar/UP whose parents/grand parents chose to stay in India back in 1947, cannot even imagine how our life style has changed in just two generations.

I thank 1000 times Allah Subhana that we ended up in Karachi.
I denounce 1000 times Shaitan-e-Azan Altaf mota for dragging our community down the gutter.
This is how we thank Pakistan by making fun of Pak army?
The same army that has protected our @rses that our cousins in UP/Bihar could only imagine.

And yet you meray bhai jaan come here and repeat the good ole propaganda.

So sad to see this.

Last edited:
My heart goes out for our army and police men who have sacrificed their lives.

And yet I am deeply saddened how our community's supposed leader mocks the same soldiers and police officers

Why because so many of my community members believe (as divine revelation) that Karachiiites are being punished.

What the heck? Punish Karchiites?

If owning and controlling all the wealth of Pakistan is punishment for karchiites.

Then Subhannallah, we need more of it.

Oh bhai sahib,

Karachiites enjoy highest education, and highest concentration of wealth and property, and dominate engineering and medicine as compared to the rest of Pakistan.

My cousins in Bihar/UP whose parents/grand parents chose to stay in India back in 1947, cannot even imagine how our life style has changed in just two generations.

I thank 1000 times Allah Subhana that we ended up in Karachi.
I denounce 1000 times Shaitan-e-Azan Altaf mota for dragging our community down the gutter.
This is how we thank Pakistan by making fun of Pak army?
The same army that has protected our @rses that our cousins in UP/Bihar could only imagine.

And yet you meray bhai jaan come here and repeat the good ole propaganda.

So sad to see this.
Chill dont get emotional

People usually dont realize what they have till they lose it!

and you will get many Positive Ratings and free Candies for that post :lol:

May I ask when was the last time you visited your relatives in India?
How many cousins in high positions?
How many plots and jobs?
Not exact number
Just the comparison of your branch of the family in Pakistan vs. the one in Bharat.

May ask when was the last time you visited your relatives in India?
How many plots and jobs?
Not exact number
Just the comparison of your branch of the family in Pakistan vs. the one in Bharat.

well from my father side , none is left there ..
from my mother side .. almost all are dead ..(natural death) few left , and they have no interest in meeting with us :D

well from my father side , none is left there ..
from my mother side .. almost all are dead ..(natural death) few left , and they have no interest in meeting with us :D

Meray piaray bhai jaan

Not possible that all are dead (may be among your grand parents generation, may be may be may be your father's senior cousins)).

But their kids and kids kids must be alive. you must check them out on fb or something. communicate this way if you cannot visit them.

Ask them how they are doing and progressing.

Then most likely you will shiver with fear. Thanking Allah subhana that your and our forefathers decided to migrate.

Meray piaray bhai jaan

Not possible that all are dead (may be among your grand parents generation, may be may be may be your father's senior cousins)).

But their kids and kids kids must be alive. you must check them out on fb or something. communicate this way if you cannot visit them.

Then most likely you will shiver with fear. Thanking Allah subhana that your and our forefathers decided to migrate.

and i said yeah majority of them are dead , their sons has nothing to do with us ...
why should i care for them ? their choice to stay there ..
i have no intention to go to Bharat to meet them ..
i dont even know their names

Meray piaray bhai jaan

you are delusional ,i am from UP and muslims here doing pretty fine as they do property dealing and own lands.(zamidari)

May I ask when was the last time you visited your relatives in India?
How many plots and jobs?
Not exact number
since u brought in Bharat,,,,here comes the Bharati:D
fauj bhai,,,gussa mat karna,,,par ek baat hae,,,jaha bhi UP/Bihar ke log(pyar se bhaiya) jatey hae,,,unhi ke sath kuch aisa problm hota hae.,,,,yaha dekhe,,Maharashtra me problm,Punjab me problm,Assam me bhi problm hua tha,,,,,pdf me aakey pata chala ke Bangladesh,Pakistan me bhi problm...masla kya ha?

and i said yeah majority of them are dead , their sons has nothing to do with us ...
why should i care for them ? their choice to stay there ..
i have no intention to go to Bharat to meet them ..
i dont even know their names

meray bhai jaan

you must know your roots. Only then you will appreciate or criticize what you got.
Like how far your family have come.

Is your family ahead or behind the other branches.

What is the source of your family's success or failure.

All that stuff will help you become a better person than where you are today.

best regards

you are delusional ,i am from UP and muslims here doing pretty fine as they do property dealing and own lands.(zamidari)

Meray piaray bhai jaan

The Muslims you know in UP,
do they have family branches who came to Pakistan in 1947.

This is not to throw $hite on anyone.

Just a study and comparison.

It is like a North Korean escapes to South Korea and then 30/50 years later tries to find his roots in North Korea.

meray bhai jaan

you must know your roots. Only then you will appreciate or criticize what you got.

best regards
Fauji bhai don't say Indian muslims doing bad because it's just crap if you don't believe me come to west UP from where i live and see for yourself as it's your motherland too if you migrated from here to pakistan.

I suppose still 250 million indian are poor and they will be lifted in 10-20 year and it has nothing to do with hindu-muslim.

meray bhai jaan

best regards

Disagree with what you have said .....

i dont need to know anything ..

i only know that my grand Parents migrated here , that is the best decision they might have taken in their lives ..

my family is a success or failure that has nothing to do with me been better person ..

i am What i am .. and i am Proud on Myself ...

i dont need other Certificates to tell me that i am Better or not ..

P.S aur bhai jaan keh rolao nai yaar , ab tu itni izzat ki adaat hi nai hai , Apne Pakistani bhaiyun se :D

Fauji bhai don't say Indian muslims doing bad because it's just crap if you don't believe me come to west UP from where i live and see for yourself as it's your motherland too if you migrated from here to pakistan.

I suppose still 250 million indian are poor and they will be lifted in 10-20 year and it has nothing to do with hindu-muslim.

Please do not say this.

I am only talking about a very very small section of UP/Bihar Muslims whose ancestors migrated to Pakistan.

Please do not generalize it.

Thank you

i dont need to know anything ..

Meray piaray bhai

Knowledge is power.
Knowledge about your roots and family are even bigger power.

Please do not say this.

I am only talking about a very very small section of UP/Bihar Muslims whose ancestors migrated to Pakistan.

Thank you
you started the generalization in this thread not me. Forget about Indian muslims as they are our brothers/sisters.

Please do not say this.

Thank you

Meray piaray bhai

Knowledge is power.
Knowledge about your roots and family are even bigger power.

yeah maybe , but i never feel the need of this knowledge ... if it arise than i will :)

in my family i never heard anyone calling themselves muhajir , cause my father and mother born in Pakistan, along with my uncles and Aunts ...
i only know the names of Cities where my roots are from ... nothing else :)

you can say that i am lazy to have a long discussion with my Parents on this topic ..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom