What's new

US-India defence pact to impact Pakistan, China

World is going to a change and obviously poles are shifting .Funny thing is no matter how worst it is there is/will always be equilibrium ,I see currently Indian members jumping with joy firstly my congratulations to them to join US club and pole but is it the correct place at the moment ,Does US allies strive/suffer any ways it will be another topic ,My message here is very simple biggest challenge it pose it to China and its interest in the very short span ,in medium to short span the Bear cant be kept quiet ,In coming days equilibrium is going to establish ,Bloc comprising of Russia/China is going to emerge big way ,Turkey,Pakistan ,KSA will be part of it . What does it means

1. Militarily Mother Russia can give run for money
2. China has the world most reserves and manufacturing
3. Turkey geo strategic position coupled with Erdogan new best friend
4. Pakistan new role safeguarding Russia/China interest and act as deterrent same as India against China for US .
5. Estimated population around 2/5 of the world

Winners/Losers
1. US Winner (engaging all countries India/Japan/Philippines against China will weaken China)
2. US presence in India means more than few things .CIA basis/Operatives
3. Pakistan definately feel the pressure internationally but there are fewer choices in life
4. India FDI will continue to improve
5. After China we might see Russian Naval presence in the region as well
6. India Pakistan continue to shit each other in coming years
7. Poor population from both countries will suffer
8. India will be provided superior tech
9. Russian will slowly distant themselves from India but continue to do trade whatever is left

So game is old but with newer sides this time India should feel the pressure little as with great remarks and gestures they are able to turn China against them

What are you on about?? Lol. Every country does what is in their Interests.
Don't forget Pakistan is still a U S ally and has been one of the U.S main /longest standing ally in Asia. The moment Pakistan cuts off all relations with U.S then we can start believing in such am alliance you mentioned above.
As for Turkey, it's even more funny, since it has been part of the "evil" NATO now for over half a century . So no comment on that. Lol

Russia and China will cooperate with the west when it suits their interests like they have for the past decades.

Your list is inadequate to be honest.

Please share verifiable proof of the allegations. Thank you.

Come on man. Who did recently convey their displeasure to China over CPEC and why did we hear warnings from China to India over any interference in CPEC?

Come on man. Who did recently convey their displeasure to China over CPEC and why did we hear warnings from China to India over any interference in CPEC?
India raised the matter as Gilgit and Mirpur belong to India legally but administered by Pakistan. So if this area is disputed, China is breaking the law. There is nothing more to this angle. We don't have any issue with CPEC if it doesn't crosses Gilgit and Mirpur areas as these are disputed.

That is where you have terribly mistaken.
China is our strategic rival not an enemy.
Most of the Pakistanis in PDF tries to equate India with their own nation for mere self satisfaction.
But they should see the reality.Only small nations are suitable for proxy thing.
India is a major power and a bigger nation.
We can move forward without any support from US if we want.

That is where you are miserably misleading and terribly failed to divert the focus from enemy to mere economic rival as I see, most or almost of your countrymen would be disappointed with you here that on procurement of every single weapon, after opposition from Pakistan, you press hard to prove it as for China and now your are here with another U-turn so all those weapons are for Pakistan and we know that it is always anti-Pak and anti-China hence all alliances and pacts.

Twisting the words wouldn't help like this and playing in words wouldn't last much or yeah, are those weapons to hunt and fishing only but No, it is always anti-Pak and anti-China. Nobody else is diverting but you and colleagues. Here You mean India.

Small Nations, I mean you really know what you are saying here that you are giving the access to your basis to US which she needs in this region and in return India has the access for what, Canada, Mexico, Egypt, Iraq, UAE etc that I hardly see any enemy for India except us neighbors.

No need to put things under the carpet that exists in real time and are open to see and mere attempt to cover these, is not going to work, trust me.

You can move forward without US but couldn't and not to divert the topic here but more than Pakistan, India receives economic aid from US, in short.

You are just insulting Pakistanis and PDF community here with that statement and would be treated as provocation and trolling and I hope you may refrain from such stance that can cause trolling. You can post your opinion without being biased and phobic.

What are you on about?? Lol. Every country does what is in their Interests.
Yes thats why this combination wor
Don't forget Pakistan is still a U S ally and has been one of the U.S main /longest standing ally in Asia. The moment Pakistan cuts off all relations with U.S then we can start believing in such am alliance you mentioned above.
Alliance is already dead ,F16 /WOT statements /Haqani Network / Saying and doing what India wants
As for Turkey, it's even more funny, since it has been part of the "evil" NATO now for over half a century . So no comment on that. Lol
lol ? seriously are you writing just to waste some bandwith whats so funny about it ?
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/erdogan-travels-russia-reset-relations-160809032238975.html
https://www.rt.com/news/354990-erdogan-turkey-russia-relations/
I know this is difficult for you to digest as your Avatar carries British flag

That is where you are miserably misleading and terribly failed to divert the focus from enemy to mere economic rival as I see, most or almost of your countrymen would be disappointed with you here that on procurement of every single weapon, after opposition from Pakistan, you press hard to prove it as for China and now your are here with another U-turn so all those weapons are for Pakistan and we know that it is always anti-Pak and anti-China hence all alliances and pacts.

Twisting the words wouldn't help like this and playing in words wouldn't last much or yeah, are those weapons to hunt and fishing only but No, it is always anti-Pak and anti-China. Nobody else is diverting but you and colleagues. Here You mean India.

Small Nations, I mean you really know what you are saying here that you are giving the access to your basis to US which she needs in this region and in return India has the access for what, Canada, Mexico, Egypt, Iraq, UAE etc that I hardly see any enemy for India except us neighbors.

No need to put things under the carpet that exists in real time and are open to see and mere attempt to cover these, is not going to work, trust me.

You can move forward without US but couldn't and not to divert the topic here but more than Pakistan, India receives economic aid from US, in short.

You are just insulting Pakistanis and PDF community here with that statement and would be treated as provocation and trolling and I hope you may refrain from such stance that can cause trolling. You can post your opinion without being biased and phobic.

You are wrong again my friend .
Who knows what would happen at the next instant or who would be the enemy or invaders that attack India ?
Perhaps it may be not Pakistan or China ,perhaps it would be some others .
So weapons are only for defend our nation .Not for attack others and we will defend our nation with whatever we got and whoever from outside of our nation .
Some Indians might express their opinion but that wouldnt be the decision of our GoI .
Armed Forces are necessary for both war time and peace time .They are more helpful during humanitarian crisis .
Look at the response of our forces during ME turmoil .We need to prepared for shit like that in future and this is where we
will have to rely suitable facilities nearby of that dangerous places .Only US has that kind of facilities .
It would be very helpful in evacuating our citizens stranded in there .You can avoid complex and formalities that causes during the engagement of a third party .You have a US base and you can evacuate people .

Logistics agreement is not for the war and infact the implementation of this pact during war time depends on our decision .

Aid and Economy are different ,we also gives aid to other nations .Not a nice criteria .
I didnt insult anyone .We all should knows the practical approach and reality

India raised the matter as Gilgit and Mirpur belong to India legally but administered by Pakistan. So if this area is disputed, China is breaking the law. There is nothing more to this angle. We don't have any issue with CPEC if it doesn't crosses Gilgit and Mirpur areas as these are disputed.

Well then may be one day we wud hear the so called concept of "Akhand Bharat" as source of ligitimacy and ownership of Pakistan too.

hqdefault.jpg

http://indianexpress.com/article/explained/rss-akhand-bharat/

Nonetheless this CPEC is a more refined and extended version of "Karakoram Highway" project. So why is that India suddenly realized to object the CPEC when never objected to Karakorm Highway back then and even now?

Well then may be one day we wud hear the so called concept of "Akhand Bharat" as source of ligitimacy and ownership of Pakistan too.

hqdefault.jpg

http://indianexpress.com/article/explained/rss-akhand-bharat/

Nonetheless this CPEC is a more refined and extended version of "Karakoram Highway" project. So why is that India suddenly realized to object the CPEC when never objected to Karakorm Highway back then and even now?
I don't subscribe to the views presented by fringe elements within our society, and will condemn them wherever possible. But what you are doing is off topic and diverting from thread on hand. Reported the post for the same and flaim baiting. @waz @Oscar @mods @Manticore please do the needful.

I don't subscribe to the views presented by fringe elements within our society, and will condemn them wherever possible. But what you are doing is off topic and diverting from thread on hand. Reported the post for the same and flaim baiting. @waz @Oscar @mods @Manticore please do the needful.

U have all the rights to report anything U feel is untoward or abusive but I have failed to understand what made U report me? Do tell me if I had been abusive then for sure I had to apologize, otherwise I dont mind any ban or negative rating for anything else. Have a nice weekend.

Who knows what would happen at the next instant

That's what I telling you as well dear that you have to realize that nothing is forever when it comes to national interest.

who would be the enemy or invaders that attack India ?

It is just a fear of India and you wouldn't be worried once you make none enemies or at-least the Indian stance.

Perhaps it may be not Pakistan or China ,perhaps it would be some others .

See the continue fear for having enemies that always is the result of policy.

So weapons are only for defend our nation
Everyone's stance and approach, nothing new and everyone posses such weapons to defend themselves.

Not for attack others and we will defend our nation with whatever we got
I wish you understand what you are hiding here, after all India posses a large number of weapons for attack or you don't know the Indian Doctrine though doesn't matter when it fails i.e. Cold Start Doctrine etc....

whoever from outside of our nation

There is a fear of internal as well and it is good to realize in time.

Some Indians might express their opinion but that wouldnt be the decision of our GoI .

Exactly and still whatever you are trying to imply here is not GoI policy and doctrine, that I have been telling you. You can check previous posts.

Armed Forces are necessary for both war time and peace time .They are more helpful during humanitarian crisis .
Look at the response of our forces during ME turmoil .We need to prepared for shit like that in future and this is where we
will have to rely suitable facilities nearby of that dangerous places .

What that has to do with Indian Doctrine but tell you what, it has nothing to do with any US base outside the Asia especially around Pakistan and China. You are still trying to prove your assumption that is, I repeat and you validate as well in your this same post, is not the policy of GoI.

It would be very helpful in evacuating our citizens stranded in there .You can avoid complex and formalities that causes during the engagement of a third party .You have a US base and you can evacuate people .

In-case of such crucial times, outside one's own land, none country ever deny to help evacuate of other nation's citizens that too because of unavailability of such kind of Pact. It is not necessary that One must have a Pact (LEMOA) like this in-case of such times or every country of the world should have it otherwise, their citizens working abroad are doomed and as much as data says, not all the countries are bond by such Pact and still citizens held abroad are helped accordingly with every source.

Logistics agreement is not for the war and infact the implementation of this pact during war time depends on our decision .

Indeed logistic agreement of access to the bases is not for Tulips, Roses and Perfumes but a short way for transportation of troops and weapons. The Pact as you stated is not for war but still it will be implemented during war that depends on GoI decision not of citizen and as you mentioned in start, who knows what would happen but your opinion not GoI.

Aid and Economy are different ,we also gives aid to other nations .Not a nice criteria .
Merely quoted as you tried to impact it as you could do without US and contents in return were to bring something before you to review your post that contradicts with the data of Economical Aid provided by US.

I didnt insult anyone .We all should knows the practical approach and reality

This is indeed what you narrated, just give it a look as follows:-

Most of the Pakistanis in PDF tries to equate India with their own nation for mere self satisfaction.

You in above post, offending the Pakistanis by your own assumption and misleading approach while being so much indulged and deluded with your own made superior thoughts in your mind but obsession indeed.

Except Pakistan is not selling their sovereignty to us, there are no Chinese military troops operating out of Pakistani bases.

They didn't sign a "LEMOA" with us. :azn:
Man u made my day by saying this Pakistani is not selling their sovereignty to you, What is your troops doing in Azad Kashmir. Dont you guys have faith in Great Pakistani army. Or u dont trust them. And what is need for "LEMOA" agreement between Boss (China) and Employee (Pakistan). Boss has just to order that's it.

But now they had provide us a reason to have a similar agreement with other players in the region.
And who are those players. Please entertain us with their names.

That's what I telling you as well dear that you have to realize that nothing is forever when it comes to national interest.

It is just a fear of India and you wouldn't be worried once you make none enemies or at-least the Indian stance.

See the continue fear for having enemies that always is the result of policy.

Everyone's stance and approach, nothing new and everyone posses such weapons to defend themselves.

I wish you understand what you are hiding here, after all India posses a large number of weapons for attack or you don't know the Indian Doctrine though doesn't matter when it fails i.e. Cold Start Doctrine etc....

There is a fear of internal as well and it is good to realize in time.

Exactly and still whatever you are trying to imply here is not GoI policy and doctrine, that I have been telling you. You can check previous posts.

What that has to do with Indian Doctrine but tell you what, it has nothing to do with any US base outside the Asia especially around Pakistan and China. You are still trying to prove your assumption that is, I repeat and you validate as well in your this same post, is not the policy of GoI.

In-case of such crucial times, outside one's own land, none country ever deny to help evacuate of other nation's citizens that too because of unavailability of such kind of Pact. It is not necessary that One must have a Pact (LEMOA) like this in-case of such times or every country of the world should have it otherwise, their citizens working abroad are doomed and as much as data says, not all the countries are bond by such Pact and still citizens held abroad are helped accordingly with every source.

Indeed logistic agreement of access to the bases is not for Tulips, Roses and Perfumes but a short way for transportation of troops and weapons. The Pact as you stated is not for war but still it will be implemented during war that depends on GoI decision not of citizen and as you mentioned in start, who knows what would happen but your opinion not GoI.

Merely quoted as you tried to impact it as you could do without US and contents in return were to bring something before you to review your post that contradicts with the data of Economical Aid provided by US.

This is indeed what you narrated, just give it a look as follows:-

You in above post, offending the Pakistanis by your own assumption and misleading approach while being so much indulged and deluded with your own made superior thoughts in your mind but obsession indeed.

So you are trying to say that you ,a Pakistani knows more about the policies of GoI than an Indians like me ,?
After all GoI must answer in the Parliament .And we people decides what should do in Parliament .

What would be the nearby places are not suitable and bit impractical ?
Situations like this will defintely popup sometimes and that is why we signed this agreement.

For Pakistan and China we have already the necessary bases and facilities in this region .Dont need US support there.

Every nations build up their arsenal for defending the nations.None would be our enemy until they attack us .But if any one attacks us we will take necessary action.

India is not living with petty aid support given by the US to us .
Our former FM infact termed Brits support (biggest at that time) as a peanut .
Compares their support with our GDP you can understand .

That is not an insult ,you can see several such posts from Pak members which is quite weird .
The gap between both nation is so big .That is not an obsession but reality.

So you are trying to say that you ,a Pakistani knows more about the policies of GoI than an Indians like me ,?
After all GoI must answer in the Parliament .And we people decides what should do in Parliament .

Nothing said about knowing more than Indian etc but hiding the real reason wouldn't help it like this as indeed this pact is to corner the rivals of US and India otherwise, a friendly relations were good enough in-case where the rescue was needed. As I said, none denies help in such times. You are seeing things how Modi & Sarkar portrayed or Indian Media told and here you have been given a view what the world, outside of India, thinks about such approach.

For Pakistan and China we have already the necessary bases and facilities in this region .Dont need US support there.

Those bases are useless until & unless a real help like US offered through this Pact otherwise there was no need to sign such agreement though I can still see, hiding what really happening. US arming India for what, after all, it has been India always saying that had enough power for Pakistan so such storage of weapons and procurement definitely indicates much more about India's intention towards her neighbors and whatever you are saying is just something like diplomatic statement for the record only oppose to the reality.

India is not living with petty aid support given by the US to us .
Our former FM infact termed Brits support (biggest at that time) as a peanut .
Compares their support with our GDP you can understand

It has been always as peanuts for every receiving end, hence increase in amount which is intended by all those statement. Not a pety aid but India has been receiving Economical Aid in huge whereby it was not facing such cancer of terrorism at all though money spent into progress with all that peace which resulted economic growth. Why did US and others care too much for India in this subject alone rather than care for poor nations like in Africa that people are starving to death but because, Africa is not neighboring China at all. You still understand what really happening but indeed you are following the line whatever is portrayed through India's media only but you have to see that other side of the coin.

That is not an insult ,you can see several such posts from Pak members which is quite weird .

That was offended and I tried to review your approach in such kind of statements that a trolling in reply of trolling would be called trolling. My post did not mention anything that you came with such reply and I am sorry to say, but you are still, rather than realize it, stand by that wrong that you have done. I am at the receiving end and that was offended. You have to rethink. For other posters, there is a button called REPORT for such kind of trolls etc that I did not utilize for your post (in-case if your are thinking not to be reported) just because that you may be rectified about what you have done.

The gap between both nation is so big .That is not an obsession but reality.

That gap doesn't make you any kind of superior that you may taunt and offend any community and even if that is your approach, you have to rethink. I tried to help you avoid posting such statements about others.

Nothing said about knowing more than Indian etc but hiding the real reason wouldn't help it like this as indeed this pact is to corner the rivals of US and India otherwise, a friendly relations were good enough in-case where the rescue was needed. As I said, none denies help in such times. You are seeing things how Modi & Sarkar portrayed or Indian Media told and here you have been given a view what the world, outside of India, thinks about such approach.

Those bases are useless until & unless a real help like US offered through this Pact otherwise there was no need to sign such agreement though I can still see, hiding what really happening. US arming India for what, after all, it has been India always saying that had enough power for Pakistan so such storage of weapons and procurement definitely indicates much more about India's intention towards her neighbors and whatever you are saying is just something like diplomatic statement for the record only oppose to the reality.

It has been always as peanuts for every receiving end, hence increase in amount which is intended by all those statement. Not a pety aid but India has been receiving Economical Aid in huge whereby it was not facing such cancer of terrorism at all though money spent into progress with all that peace which resulted economic growth. Why did US and others care too much for India in this subject alone rather than care for poor nations like in Africa that people are starving to death but because, Africa is not neighboring China at all. You still understand what really happening but indeed you are following the line whatever is portrayed through India's media only but you have to see that other side of the coin.

That was offended and I tried to review your approach in such kind of statements that a trolling in reply of trolling would be called trolling. My post did not mention anything that you came with such reply and I am sorry to say, but you are still, rather than realize it, stand by that wrong that you have done. I am at the receiving end and that was offended. You have to rethink. For other posters, there is a button called REPORT for such kind of trolls etc that I did not utilize for your post (in-case if your are thinking not to be reported) just because that you may be rectified about what you have done.

That gap doesn't make you any kind of superior that you may taunt and offend any community and even if that is your approach, you have to rethink. I tried to help you avoid posting such statements about others.

First of all ,when it comes to the diplomacy India is always one step ahead than their counterparts .
Of Course we have issues with China .But India -China relations in trade and business is growing and Chinese themselves dont want to provoke India any further .
Pakistan is still a US ally .No matter what ever you say ,you still need US .

Quite funny reply .Our bases is still there in A&N ,other islands and Tajikistan .It would be in there even if there is no serious US support in there .We didnt ask for any deal with them ,they came for us .Be it nuke or any other agreement .
And kindly explain what is this much of 'weapons' they supplied to India ?.Three types of transport aircrafts .No more no less.So much for arming :lol:
Believe it or not most of the weapons in our inventory is from Russia .And it would be remain like that even in future .Because we still have a lots of deals with Russians .
We rejected US offer and chose Rafale .And after all ,US didnt give us any subsidized weapon .We bought them with hard cash and chosen one are best in the world.Weapons will remain in store if others mind their own business .You dont have to face any threat from that store.

India's one year of social welfare budget is more than 70 billion$ and our remittance from abroad is also 70 billion$ which is still less than 3% of GDP .US support to us during last 70 years was 44 billion$ ,so much for aid :lol:.US -India relation was only began to active after 2005.India was already a thriving economy when US began their fast diplomatic approach with India.US Prez came here ,sign some deal and then debated how much jobs will be created in US because of that deal.

India creates all of their successful economy because of their own effort .Noone was in here to support during our 1991 crisis and economic problems .
So what I am trying to say India will do anything for their national interests .A good relation will all nations especially with nations like Russia is important for us .And it will remain like that even in future

So what I am trying to say India will do anything for their national interests .A good relation will all nations especially with nations like Russia is important for us .And it will remain like that even in future

Not quoting the rest of the post as it directs back to the square one whereby need to start the things again and again and results would remain same (though those laughing emoticons are new).

Lets say, a good relation with all nations especially with nations like Russia is important for you no doubt, but not with neighbors. That is exactly to point out that relations with a far/distant country is not bad but should have good relations with neighboring countries and by this Pact, it is going to distant more than before with neighbors.

You are missing the point here and coming with all that Super Power and Economy thing but you are not paying attention to the subject and its impacts with neighbors that you are not looking at the picture in broader view but a specific content only.

It isn't necessary to supply a bullet in solid to prove that you are supplied with weapon but all the support, the tilt towards US against China and US offers all of those weapons proves much in the scene and I don;t want to posts all those stories again here that what US offered to India and did not oppose against the purchase for offensive weapons which in itself is a weapon delivered thing.

Just look at the content of LEMOA that will be followed by two more agreements, you can read, and you will have an idea what really India is buying or taking advantage through such Pact. Rest is your choice to repeat again and again that economical details.

First of all ,when it comes to the diplomacy India is always one step ahead than their counterparts .

Undermining others again.

Chinese themselves dont want to provoke India any further .

What type of that provocation you indicated here that China is afraid of by doing so, further.

Pakistan is still a US ally .No matter what ever you say ,you still need US .

It is a two way road like US needs Pakistan as well and for the hint, Afghan theater is still hot. Not going further to derail the topic though our relations are not that sweet like before and caused turbulence. We did not say goodbye to each other with hateful wishes or stance but the reality is, relations are not on peak hence new US-India friendship and this Pact.

We didnt ask for any deal with them ,they came for us .Be it nuke or any other agreement .

Nothing is free in this world that too without any interest. They came for whatever and in return India managed to have bases?????

Back
Top Bottom