What's new

US has more military experience, but China has infrastructure to grow capabilities at a faster rate: Analysts

japan korea all good at cultural export

no one wants to see japan/korea hurt

everyone wants to see china hurt
Lol, do you know their culture largely came from China? their written language, clothes, architecture, ideology, religion, values, governance...?

lol, who is "everyone"? Is your name "everyone"?

_20220811015251-png.869514

Lol, do you know their culture largely came from China? their written language, clothes, architecture, ideology, religion, values, governance...?

lol, who is "everyone"? Is your name "everyone"?

_20220811015251-png.869514

world uses western technology and entertainment, not chinese
Now you are talking full of hate, what did wr do to you actually? Apart from the propaganda communist China hate brainwash you get from the MSM? Just think for a moment, is there a possibility covid was created in the US and then blamed on China? I mean the narrative is China bad evil communist bash bash bash for decades, but what if your deep state was responsible?
it is possible

but what does the world believe or have concluded already?

how are you going to convince the world it came from the US

it is possible

Is your name "everyone"? what do you mean "everyone"?

it is possible

Exactly, you believe what you believe because you get the info from what your state fed you... I otoh believe in a few possibilities, i am open to both a Chinese origin or a US origin or natural origin but my conclusion is I don't know and until today nobody knows. What is happening to brainwashed cheerleaders now is they believe China is guilty until proven innocent. This is the opposite of an objective and enlightened population.

Is your name "everyone"? what do you mean "everyone"?
u use internet and semiconductors and english

ur year 2023 is anno domini
Exactly, you believe what you believe because you get the info from what your state fed you... I otoh believe in a few possibilities, i am open to both a Chinese origin or a US origin or natural origin but my conclusion is I don't know and until today nobody knows. What is happening to brainwashed cheerleaders now is they believe China is guilty until proven innocent. This is the opposite of an objective and enlightened population.
ur propaganda game is weak due to xi, what else can you say

japan korea all good at cultural export

china export covid

no one wants to see japan/korea hurt

your white mom told me: you're just a lowly slave from a pariah country.

Screenshot_20230604_223310.jpg
Screenshot_20230604_223038.jpg
Screenshot_20230604_222953.jpg
Screenshot_20230604_222940.jpg
Screenshot_20230604_223938.jpg

ur propaganda game is weak due to xi, what else can you say
Have you ever wonder3d that maybe you were the one getting f3d propaganda? I mean imagine getting bombarded daily in your msm that China is bad bad bad bad. What will your mind think? I am not saying China is perfect or holy,i think China is not that different from the US. Both are agressive powers and US even more so. My advice come to China once in your life and see for yourself.

Technology doesn't sole belongs to any specific countries, US has only 300 years of history, you think it can reach to today's height in just 300 years from nothing?
As for English, I can talk with you in Chinese, but can you understand.

If you like to know how Chinese culture spreads , check out China (mainland, Taiwan, Hong kong) , Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Singpore, you'll see them every step you take in these countries and regions.

it's good to be open to all possibility and information so why china censor so hard, is that good or bad

Technology doesn't sole belongs to any specific countries, US has only 300 years of history, you think it can reach to today's height in just 300 years from nothing?

If you like to know how Chinese culture spreads , check out China (mainland, Taiwan, Hong kong) , Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Singpore, you'll see them every step you take in these countries and regions.
what about modern culture, i don't know anything about chinese culture since there is no export, but i don't want kpop either because it seems gay, but atleast i know about it

Yes, right from this point

View attachment 932955
once u get rid of xi everyoen, except US, will like china

it's good to be open to all possibility and information so why china censor so hard, is that good or bad

what about modern culture, i don't know anything about chinese culture since there is no export, but i don't want kpop either because it seems gay, but atleast i know about it
Your white mom said you like to lie because of your dirty genes.

Screenshot_20230604_225021.jpg

lol

Back
Top Bottom