What's new

US has more military experience, but China has infrastructure to grow capabilities at a faster rate: Analysts

What's that have to do with anything??

I don't like Gay and Lesbian but I will not stop them from expressing their views. Just because one may be Chinese does not mean he or she does not automatically respect 言论自由, it may be true for you, that does not mean it is true across the board.
It's very weird to see a guy wants himself to be "eliminated from earth".

It's very weird to see a guy wants himself to be "eliminated from earth".
Again, it's not about what he said, is about his right to say such things and hold such view

As I said, I don't like gays and lesbian, does that mean I like "Sauage Fest" when I didn't stop them gays talk about how to "Grind" each other?

I mean he can say he want the world to end and Russia to start a WW3 over Ukraine (Which is the view a lot of people here on PDF already expressed), I don't necessarily believe those things but by allowing him to say, does that mean I support WW3 and I wanted Russia to use nuke??

Again, Freedom of Speech may have been a new concept for you, it has been there with quite a lot of other countries for thousand of years.

Do you know what a 'guarantee' imply? A 'guarantee' require that if something does not happen, the guarantor has to pay a price. Who TF are YOU to offer anyone a 'guarantee' that US forces will be defeated? What will happen to YOU if Chinese forces are defeated? Nothing. YOU are a nobody Chinese living safely in the US and never will you join any fight for China. YOU are essentially a coward.

Can't really find out what the outcome might be until somebody takes the first step, can we? If the US complained about Chinese agressive maneuvers and got no promise from China to 'correct' their 'unprofessional' actions, then why don't the Americans 'correct' the Chinese PLA actions themselves? I am free to believe the American forces will be defeated just as you could believe the Patriot shot down the Kinzhal. You're just as a cowardly nobody mouthing the wiping out of the Chinese people.

Again, it's not about what he said, is about his right to say such things and hold such view
Suggesting "elimination of a nation from earth" maybe is ok in US, but not deemed appropriate in China, as for whether it's ok in PDF, it's up to Mods decision, neither by me nor you. but still, It's very weird to see a guy wants himself to be "eliminated from earth".

Suggesting "elimination of a nation from earth" maybe is ok in US, but not deemed appropriate in China, as for whether it's ok in PDF, it's up to Mods decision, neither by me nor you. but still, It's very weird to see a guy wants himself to be "eliminated from earth".
again, freedom of speech may have been a new concept for you. Its not new to everyone else.

And its not just the speech you approve of an speech you like can have freedom of speech, it also extends speech you don't like

Can't really find out what the outcome might be until somebody takes the first step, can we? If the US complained about Chinese agressive maneuvers and got no promise from China to 'correct' their 'unprofessional' actions, then why don't the Americans 'correct' the Chinese PLA actions themselves? I am free to believe the American forces will be defeated just as you could believe the Patriot shot down the Kinzhal. You're just as a cowardly nobody mouthing the wiping out of the Chinese people.
FAz3.gif

Back
Top Bottom