What's new

US has more military experience, but China has infrastructure to grow capabilities at a faster rate: Analysts

u use internet and semiconductors and english

ur year 2023 is anno domini

ur propaganda game is weak due to xi, what else can you say

If I answer back you say it is propaganda but if you talk then is it th3 truth? America has created a population full of hat3, at first against the Soviets, th3n Muslims and now th3 Chin3se. You see how your own deep state is manipulating noe?

90% of mine? did I ever say wiping US off the face of the earth? where?
no one said to wipe china

i said people wouldn't miss china like they would miss the countries with strong soft power

you know china's soft poewr/propaganda is weak because of xi

only one wiping china is chinese with low birth rates

If I answer back you say it is propaganda but if you talk then is it th3 truth? America has created a population full of hat3, at first against the Soviets, th3n Muslims and now th3 Chin3se. You see how your own deep state is manipulating noe?

u said its good to be enlightened and open minded so why china censorship so much

no one said to wipe china

i said people wouldn't miss china like they would miss the countries with strong soft power
_20230604230416-png.932955

Elimination? what I say no one cares about elimination of your people from earth? you are ok with it?

Elimination? what I say no one cares about elimination of your people from earth? you are ok with it?
i don't think the remaining people would care if africa, pakistan, india, etc... got eliminated either

i think white people dream about that everyday

but people would miss the west, japan, korea, etc...

i don't think the remaining people would care if africa, pakistan, india, etc... got eliminated either

i think white people dream about that everyday

but people would miss the west, japan, korea, etc...
After elimination of the Chinese,Africans, Pakistanis and Indians, who else would be left there to "miss" the west, Japan and Korea?

After elimination of the Chinese,Africans, Pakistanis and Indians, who else would be left there to "miss" the west, Japan and Korea?
well u guys are the ones actually doing genocide to certain groups

but i stop now, mod says to

90% of mine? did I ever say wiping US off the face of the earth? where?
You do know what is an opinion? Right?

Just because you don't agree with his opinion, that does not mean what he believes is out of line.

You can believe US is a dirty, drug fueled cesspool and the scum of the earth, as much as he can believe China should be wipe from the face of the earth.

He didn't go over the line, you did when you started calling him name, I mean what does that achieve anyway? You call him a moron, and suddenly he don't think China should be wiped from the face of the earth?

Just because you don't agree with his opinion, that does not mean what he believes is out of line.

You can believe US is a dirty, drug fueled cesspool and the scum of the earth, as much as he can believe China should be wipe from the face of the earth.

He didn't go over the line, you did when you started calling him name, I mean what does that achieve anyway? You call him a moron, and suddenly he don't think China should be wiped from the face of the earth?
I believe US dirty, drug fueled but I never imply the "elimination" of US as a nation from earth, did I ever suggest "elimination" of your Aussies altogether as a whole?

The irony is that you also claim you are Chinese and even bear a Chinese flag, his "elimination of Chinese from earth" actually include you, didn't you get it? He didn't say only the Chinese people in China.

I believe US dirty, drug fueled but I never imply the "elimination" of US as a nation from earth, did I ever suggest "elimination" of your Aussies altogether as a whole?

Again, it's opinion. He believe what he wanted to believe, or are you telling me his believe, no matter how ridiculous it may sound is "Out of Line" just because you don't approve said opinion. So by that you are saying he can only think when you approve his thinking??

The irony is that you also claim you are Chinese and even bear a Chinese flag, his "elimination of Chinese from earth" actually include you, didn't you get it? He didn't say only the Chinese people in China.

What's that have to do with anything??

I don't like Gay and Lesbian but I will not stop them from expressing their views. Just because one may be Chinese does not mean he or she does not automatically respect 言论自由, it may be true for you, that does not mean it is true across the board.

All the Americans have to do is to carry their actions out. Don't be the chicken and nag. I could guarantee you American forces will be wiped out.
Do you know what a 'guarantee' imply? A 'guarantee' require that if something does not happen, the guarantor has to pay a price. Who TF are YOU to offer anyone a 'guarantee' that US forces will be defeated? What will happen to YOU if Chinese forces are defeated? Nothing. YOU are a nobody Chinese living safely in the US and never will you join any fight for China. YOU are essentially a coward.

Back
Top Bottom