What's new

Featured US greenlights Turkey-made attack helicopter sale to Philippines but not for Pakistan?

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia

US greenlights Turkey-made attack helicopter sale to Philippines

hoon araam a Pakistanio? I told this many times. The problem btw Pak/Turk Atak deal has nothing to do with US/Turkish relations. U.S. doesn't want Pakistan to rely on any other source EXCEPT Americans so that they can manage Pakistani establishment.

but wait.. you always hear this whenever any US official meets Pak Army Chief "Pakistan and US discussed matters of mutual interest" We don't have anything mutual. Our objectives and interests are completely opposite to the U.S.

Last edited:
It has rendered TEI more determined to produce turbo shaft engines at an accelerated rate! So, not all is lost.....

After 5 years of this deal, we didn't get even a nut-bolt of ATAK, and here you're saying "not all is lost"? I mean not Turkey but I must say the Pakistani establishment is stupid. I don't know who gave them such ideas to go for the hardware that has American components lol

Last edited:
After 5 years of this deal, you're saying "not all is lost"? I mean not Turkish but I must say the Pakistani establishment and think tanks are pure stupid!
May be not! They want Turkey to develop her chopper industry as 100% indigenous for all platforms - medium/heavy combat, naval, utility etc. - and, then transfer them to Pak using the JF17 model. Of course, it takes time but the patience is the key....

After 5 years of this deal, we didn't get even a nut-bolt of ATAK, and here you're saying "not all is lost"? I mean not Turkey but I must say the Pakistani establishment is stupid. I don't know who gave them such ideas to go for the hardware that has American components lol

Pakistani establishment is just pure stupid and sadly shows up at the wrong time.
Wasted 5 damn good years you can't get back sitting on the coach for a heli when you could've gone to China and gotten a larger fleet and possible customize it to your needs, etc.

Those who keep cucking on F-16s and want more swallow this news.

I think inherently our Army Officer Corps are *** retarded.

US greenlights Turkey-made attack helicopter sale to Philippines

hoon araam a Pakistanio? I told this many times. The problem btw Pak/Turk Atak deal has nothing to do with US/Turkish relations. U.S. doesn't want Pakistan to rely on any other source EXCEPT Americans so that they can manage Pakistani establishment.

but wait.. you always hear this whenever any US official meets Pak Army Chief "Pakistan and US discussed matters of mutual interest" *** to Pakistan and US mutual interests. We don't have anything mutual interests. Our objectives and interests are completely opposite to U.S.

Our financial policies are driven by Worldbank/IMF - Americans
Our military establishment's policies and objective defined and driven by Americans
Our foreign policy is driven by Saudia and UAE - again who is behind Saudia and UAE? - Americans
Our politicians are on the pay-roll of British and Americans
Why does anyone give two f to USA? I don't understand. Why just don't use their banking channels????

They can delay the inevitable but not stop it. If anything it has and will make us more determined. What will the US do once Turks come up with their own engine? Than the Americans can shove it up where the sun does not shine.

They can delay the inevitable but not stop it. If anything it has and will make us more determined. What will the US do once Turks come up with their own engine? Than the Americans can shove it up where the sun does not shine.

Engine is extremely difficult. Even Russians had trouble making engines for their ships after breaking relation with Ukraine. Took them a good 10 years. Not saying it's not possible. It'll certainly take time.

Back
Top Bottom