What's new

US government defaults on the UN's $1.157 billion membership fee:really the world leader.

this time reality is different as world has become multipolar and china main focus is on economy which soviet lacked in 1960s and only focused on defense and arms race and china is independent country unlike japan which is dependent on u.s for security and defense and is in no position to challenge u.s dominance
you know what's funny? in the 60s people said the Soviet union will beat the us in technology and space, the opposite happened. in the 90s they said Japan's economy will surpass the us and look what happened. Today the us is still #1 and yet stronger.

this time reality is different as world has become multipolar and china main focus is on economy which soviet lacked in 1960s and only focused on defense and arms race and china is independent country unlike japan which is dependent on u.s for security and defense and is in no position to challenge u.s dominance

well. challenge the us ok. but us end is near noooo

also I can guarantee you that China will never be a sole superpower, Everrrr

you know what's funny? in the 60s people said the Soviet union will beat the us in technology and space, the opposite happened. in the 90s they said Japan's economy will surpass the us and look what happened. Today the us is still #1 and yet stronger.

In the 1950s America was dominate in every field. Not today; auto industry, renewable energy, steel, ship building. List is long. Usa is still number 1 overall but there are alternatives to what usa produces.

well. challenge the us ok. but us end is near noooo

also I can guarantee you that China will never be a sole superpower, Everrrr

Well who cares at least there will be a more balanced world order.

China should offer 5 billion USD a year to UN if UN is moved to Beijing.

Put it to a vote in the General Assembly. Let the old UN building in New york be turned to dusty old buildings.

Since Washington wants to be a rogue hostile regime, let it be irrelevant.

Maybe the UN should consider relocate to Shanghai..

How about Tokyo. Even Japan pays more than you guys.

How about Sweden? Less than 10M people pay more to the UN than 1.386B pathetic cheapskates. They are far more deserving than you guys.

Last edited:

How about Sweden? Less than 10M people pay more to the UN than 1.386B pathetic cheapskates. They are far more deserving than you guys.
These countries are developed countries, China isn't.

I'm sure you know that China is a developing country.

But our overall national strength is stronger than theirs, second only to the United States, and the US government always defaults on the UN's membership fee, so the UN should relocate to China.
I think this logic should be very easy to understand.

These countries are developed countries, China isn't.

I'm sure you know that China is a developing country.

But our overall national strength is stronger than theirs, second only to the United States, and the US government always defaults on the UN's membership fee, so the UN should relocate to China.
I think this logic should be very easy to understand.

Well another reason why the UN should be in one of them and not you.

you owe 1.1 trillion USD to that 1.386B pathetic cheapskates, what does that make you?:lol:

why not stop such useless rant and start paying my money back eh?

This is probably deliberate

Of course it is

BTW $4B is mandatory and $6B is voluntary. The reason it is $6B is because nobody else wants to pay it and the UN needs it for peacekeeping. Thumbs up to Sweden for doing more than their fair share in helping to fund it.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom