What's new

US diplomat flees after hit-and-run, hides at military base – police

When I was in XinJiang, I was just a kid growing up at a military base. Han Chinese there knew it was very hard to reason with rural natives who were mostly Uyghurs due to cultural differences, let alone the language barrier. It was very easy to get into violent conflict. The hit-and-run strategy was simply a way for self-preservation, not about violating laws. Even as kids, we thought it was a reasonable approach given the circumstances. Yet, you thought I was smearing China. Wow, just wow. Enjoy staying in the bubble.
@Beast I have to agree to some extent this is true. This was a long time ago maybe 15 years at least.
@nang2 You can't do a hit and run now. You'll be jailed.

Media is pin-drop silent about this incident, had it been Chinese official, all hell would have broken loose.

Fugitive :coffee: hiding in embassy sounds familiar happened in Pakistan as well but the called him a contractor

I could take the actions of a few individuals from just about any other country and try to paint the entire nation with generalizations just as you have done above, but why bother? Please carry on in this thread as you wish. I am out.

Why would there be double jeopardy for him, when he was already dealt with by the law of the jurisdiction where the incident occurred?

... and the waiver was denied according to the provision of the relevant conventions.
@PakSword

His Pakistan flag need to be removed as you can see his unrepentant behavior of defending his US master. He don't deserve to fly that flag even he has Pakistan heritage.

His Pakistan flag will mislead readers for Pakistan issue.

@nang2 You can't do a hit and run now. You'll be jailed.
I hope so. My experience was at least 30 years old. It would be a shame if Chinese army drivers driving in some part of China still behave as if they were driving in some enemy territory.

Diplomats are taught to seek safety first of all, otherwise, anyone can cause an accident and have them come out of the car, which represents a grave security risk. It is best to sort out the matter later.

By "sort out the matter later" you mean flee to the so called USA like US diplomat Anne Sacoolas who fled to USA after killing English teenager Harry Dunn ?
he should ask sharia court of pakistan, to get him scott free
like raymond davis, who cold blooded murder of 2 pakistani

come to kangroo , country and courts, boy..........

we only hang . the poor and helpless,

At least you guys helped Afganistan kick US invaders out.

Well, I read all of the posts and as always like so so many times I came to the following conclusion:

jiski laathi uski bhens (buffalo) …

Till a time comes when this laathi is transitioned to another contender forcefully or otherwise the outcome will remain the same …

Last edited:
Please see the above. It applies to Chinese diplomats too.

So the topic is about US Diplomat and you deliberately bought in Chinese Diplomat - WHY?? The Mods on this forum have a habit of issuing warnings for petty things, so why they DO NOT give you are warning is beyond comprehension - @ WebMaster

So the topic is about US Diplomat and you deliberately bought in Chinese Diplomat - WHY?? The Mods on this forum have a habit of issuing warnings for petty things, so why they DO NOT give you are warning is beyond comprehension - @ WebMaster

Please do not take my comment out of context.

The original story has not only US diplomats, but other nations' diplomats too, and my point was that such precautions apply to ALL diplomats, including Chinese, which was mentioned to tell the commiebots that their comments apply to ALL diplomats, including their own.

Capische?

In any case, I have stopped posting in this thread as it is not my concern to remove such rampant prejudice and ignorance, sanctioned by the management itself. They can ban me at any time they wish, and I would only be too happy to leave this forum.

Last edited:
Maybe it's a sign :D

According to the i-Ching the mandate of heaven to rule is the will of the people because the sky-element (aether/akasha) corresponds to the mind (neurons affect electromagnetic fields in the air and sky); so this cloud of consciousness creates synchronicities interpreted by augurs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom