What's new

US diplomat flees after hit-and-run, hides at military base – police

So if the official plates are missing, and some enterprising Uighur puts on a big Chinese flag, he should be allowed to drive into the consulate with a car bomb? I thought Chinese had high IQs, but apparently some do not!
The big flag is inside the consulate, genuis. And why the cop didn't bother to check his status when he inform him he is diplomat but choose to hit his face straight? Tell me?

If a uighur decide to put bomb in Chinese consulate. We will not fault the US police for doing what is right not to interfere in a consulate area. There are protocol to follow. Smart Alec!

The big flag is inside the consulate, genuis. And why the cop didn't bother to check his status when he inform him he is diplomat but choose to hit his face straight? Tell me?

If a uighur decide to put bomb in Chinese consulate. We will not fault the US police for doing what is right not to interfere in a consulate area. There are protocol to follow. Smart Alec!

So you want the police to allow a potential car bomb without official plates to drive into the Chinese consulate? What protocol of stupidity is that?

Because the Chinese diplomat was traveling in a car with NO rear plates that would identify its consular status.

Following a car into the consulate without permission is still a violation of international law. In addition he had correct front plates, produced identification when arrested that showed he was a diplomat, AND you aren't even supposed to assault regular criminals.

Following a car into the consulate without permission is still a violation of international law.

Except in cases of a potential threat, such as this case. The rest of the identification etc. was done after, not before, and was captured on the security cameras. And the Chinese government accepted the situation.

So you want the police to allow a potential car bomb without official plates to drive into the Chinese consulate? What protocol of stupidity is that?
Why are u avoiding my inquiry about tackling the Chinese diplomat without proper verify his claim as diplomat. Are u assuming he is incooperative to flash his offcial document to prove his words? Or US cops are too stupid to spot fake and real document? Or US cops are too impatient to talk and just get down to using violent way to settle the issue?

Why are u avoiding my inquiry about tackling the Chinese diplomat without proper verify his claim as diplomat. Are u assuming he is in cooperative to flash his offcial document to prove his words?

It was all on security camera. The police were not found to be at fault even by your own government.

Thanks for your fake lies...
You have no capability in determining if what I said was truth or a lie. The very action that you made a conclusion on what I said without a shred of evidence is itself a big lie.

Except in cases of a potential threat, such as this case. The rest of the identification etc. was done after, not before, and was captured on the security cameras. And the Chinese government accepted the situation.

When Yuren Bo produced identification of diplomatic status, the arrest should've been cancelled. Even if not cancelled, he shouldn't have been cuffed, but rather cited and ticketed since it was supposedly a minor traffic violation.

There's 3 separate violations here, 2 of international law and 1 of police protocol.

1. Entering the consulate, which you have attempted to address

2. Arresting and cuffing a diplomat after producing diplomatic ID, which you have utterly failed to do.

3. Arresting and assaulting anyone for a minor traffic violation instead of ticketing them.

Chinese government also did not accept the situation. A case was filed with the US state department.

You have no capability in determining if what I said was truth or a lie. The very action that you made a conclusion on what I said without a shred of evidence is itself a big lie.
Thanks for telling u make it up just to smear China. How much are u paid this time from CIA?

When Yuren Bo produced identification of diplomatic status, the arrest should've been cancelled. Even if not cancelled, he shouldn't have been cuffed, but rather cited and ticketed since it was supposedly a minor traffic violation.

There's 2 separate violations here.

1. Entering the consulate, which you have attempted to address

2. Arresting and cuffing a diplomat after producing diplomatic ID, which you have utterly failed to do.

Chinese government also did not accept the situation. A case was filed with the US state department.
These american imperialism will always find excuse for their wrong doing.. When thing happened, first thing to do, is to defend the american action no matter what.

These american imperialism will always find excuse for their wrong doing.. When thing happened, first thing to do, is to defend the american action no matter what.

If even a Chinese diplomat gets assaulted I can only imagine what poor black people go through.

What imperialism? Obviously, you cannot understand security threats and the need to display official plates on a consular vehicle all the damn time. More like stupidity, and it is isn't American.

Said the Chinese who would do or say anything to defend Chinese action no matter what.

@VCheng the irony!

Back
Top Bottom