What's new

US Deploys F-22's to base near Iran

Iranians have lots of mountains, and desert. The landscape is inhospitable. Any army or airforce would quickly get lost and be targeted from all sides by RPG fire and missles. The F22 wouldnt know what hit them.
I wonder why does this affect only the F-22 but not the other aircrafts.

im pretty sure the Iranians have already developed anti stealth raday by now. These are the same people who defeated Alexander the Great and Genghis khan. You think they cant defeat some Americans on F22? :triniti:

Alexander the Great wasn't defeated by Persia. Mongolians were defeated by Mamlouks not Persians. Your history is screwed mate.

Iranians have lots of mountains, and desert. The landscape is inhospitable. Any army or airforce would quickly get lost and be targeted from all sides by RPG fire and missles. The F22 wouldnt know what hit them.

Ok at last my confusion solved. why American's not using F-22 in Afghanistan :cheesy:

They have Binocular, they have Mountain & they have RPG's too. :hitwall:

Please get at least some knowledge from google before registering here in :pdf:

If they fly those jets regularly near Iranian border then the Iranians will eventually come to know how to detect those using radar.
That may ruin the element of surprise when time actually comes to use them.

Its a stealth aircraft,means its hard to detect,but not impossible to detect.

F22 can be used to knock out defensive systems around those sites and conduct other precision strike missions. They will make sure that USA gains complete air superiority over enemy territory before the bombers move in.

Bad news for Iran. What surprises me is that Iranians are underestimating US resolve and making fun of Isreali threats. They should tread carefully.

Bro, understand that these are empty threats. This war will be suicidal for Iran instead, as much it hurts to say this.

If Russia intervenes militarily like they said they might do, then Iran stands a chance. Else I doubt they would survive this war.

If Russia intervenes militarily like they said they might do, then Iran stands a chance. Else I doubt they would survive this war.

Russia isn't going throw in it's lot with Iran. There really isn't much in it for them to risk their forces on such a large scale. Especially if Iran attacks the GCC countries. Also it takes time and massive transport ability to move the forces that would be needed. Most of Iran’s infrastructure and military bases would be destroyed by then.

^^^^ hi thomas...long time no see..
welcome back maty...

Alexander the Great wasn't defeated by Persia. Mongolians were defeated by Mamlouks not Persians. Your history is screwed mate.

I wonder why does this affect only the F-22 but not the other aircrafts.

Looks like you both misplaced your funny bone today!

Wright was mocking Iranians.....

The Algorithms required for bi-static radar are so complex that the day we have a functional bi-static radar,we would also have a metorological model that makes 100% accurate prediction of a year's weather in advance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom