What's new

US criticises China for supporting Pakistan against India

Indian origin officials all.over USA leadership team I see.

Good to see.

Will keep Indian interests at top ofcagenda

Time for Obama to sit down and write a book

"A book of failiures " - By Barack Hussain Obama , Volume 1

If you think that Russia has abandoned Inida, then i am sorry to say that you are too immature to discuss in this topic. Just o let you know, I am talking about India and Russia relation not about Russia and Pakistan relation.
Lol You are calling me immature? Few posts above you were giving your humble opinion about Pakistan-China Relations and 100 Billion dollar Bullcraps. And when I showed you the reality and gave example of Pak- Russia Relations suddenly you started to remember the India- Russia relations . Nice try dude :yahoo:

Lol You are calling me immature? Few posts above you were giving your humble opinion about Pakistan-China Relations and 100 Billion dollar Bullcraps. And when I showed you the reality and gave example of Pak- Russia Relations suddenly you started to remember the India- Russia relations . Nice try dude :yahoo:

Good luck and best wishes..

Let her say what ever she wanna say
As if China gives a $h1t to what USA says about India

World is changed now

America first and foremost needs to put their own people in their administration. These tin pots non American origin people be it Israelis or Indians working for their own country of origin while using the good offices of American state, are being nuisance and causing issues for America as a state in geopolitics.

The Chinese President Xi Jinping has been very clear and unequivocal that he believes that India has not met any of the criteria for NSG and that US is only pushing ahead with the idea for US economic/strategic gains at the cost of world peace and security, thus India must not be allowed NSG membership. He also believes that Pakistan has met all criteria for NSG membership and that US is creating unjust hurdles for Pakistan's entry in support of India.

“The (US) President (Barack Obama) has been very clear and unequivocal that he believes that India has met the criteria for NSG and that the United States supports India’s entry that India is ready and India should be brought into the NSG,”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom