What's new

US criticises China for supporting Pakistan against India

All we are hearing is Indian concerns & cries from the mouth of US & nothing else.

It is the same US who threatened to block naval supply to India in 1971 for Pakistan....So i really do not put much importance with these super powers be in US, Russia or China...They are just doing whatever is good for their country and their people...The question and responsibility is on individual countries to be not carried away or allign with their objective which is not beneficial to our own country.
I agree completely. I believe India is being courted at the moment to counter China so that either they both come to blows and weaken each other or to keep China busy in its own neighborhood so that it can't set more ambitious goals. In any case this long game being played isn't good for Asia Pacific and the subcontinent. Rather than countries choosing sides and polarizing one way or another leading to increased tensions and possible war(s), instead they should tone down the bravado and escalation. Lay off of an arms race and increase dialogue.

said Nisha Desai Biswal, assistant secretary of state for South and Central Asia, the Times of India reported

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/us-criti...-pakistan-against-india.472886/#ixzz4VyzUH2pb

Nisha was having a Nasha. Indian woman speaking for India at the Whitehouse. Who cares. Facts are India isn't in the NSG. Remember China said Pakistan is our Israel. Life is a bitch isn't it ?

This time you have more Indians in senate and congress compared to before. Even the newly appointed US ambassador to UN is of Indian origin.

Its really funny to watch the current geopolitics ...the more china will use anti india stance the more world will unite with india..well imo china is doing great for india...no best friends will do what (afraid) china is doing for india :)

Its really funny to watch the current geopolitics ...the more china will use anti india stance the more world will unite with india..well imo china is doing great for india...no best friends will do what (afraid) china is doing for india :)

Foxtrot1 is preaching that india has already befriended China. Am I to believe Foxtrot1 or you?

This time you have more Indians in senate and congress compared to before. Even the newly appointed US ambassador to UN is of Indian origin.

But America is becoming irrelevant. Just like Argentina after ww2, American debt is huge and it's entering a trade war with China. (Read Deutche banks repot this week). All China has to do is call it's debt and the same will happen as it did to Argentina.

Congress can be full of Indian but one slight problem. America will never attack pakistan as it's risks getting Israel nuked and India will never attack pakistan as it risks getting nuked. Isn't it great when everyone thinks you are a bit mad and doesn't know how to handle you.

Obama...

One of the weakest leaders in US history. Dominated by powerful generals like McRaven (formerly JSOC) during meetings. Sanctions on countries that are doing what Israel and the US itself has done and continues to do (missiles, nuclear weapons, etc.). Kicking out Russian diplomats right before leaving office. Is he a mature man or a tantrum-throwing teenager?!

If you would like to have a saner discussion, then i would like to say that India may have issues with China...But with 100 billion dollar trade, do you think India is so fool enough to fight with China???? With so much of animosity if we do not want to fight a war with Pakistan, then why do you think even India will try to work for something for US??

Every alignment should not necessarily have some black and white objective..India and Isreal has good relation that does not mean India will start fighting war with Iran or Muslim world.....
If I remember correctly didn't you guys said the same stuff about Russia ? After Uri attacks Indian "analysts" were jumping up and down that Russia will never hold military drills with Pakistan . And when Russia showed middle finger to Indian enthusiastic youth. Then Indians started to claim that Russia send only 70 soldiers for drills and became laughing stock in front of world

Pakistan Right now is like .............. They see me Rollin.....They Hatinggggg

If I remember correctly didn't you guys said the same stuff about Russia ? After Uri attacks Indian "analysts" were jumping up and down that Russia will never hold military drills with Pakistan . And when Russia showed middle finger to Indian enthusiastic youth. Then Indians started to claim that Russia send only 70 soldiers for drills and became laughing stock in front of world

If you think that Russia has abandoned Inida, then i am sorry to say that you are too immature to discuss in this topic. Just o let you know, I am talking about India and Russia relation not about Russia and Pakistan relation.

Back
Top Bottom