What's new

US Commander Gen. John Nicholson says US knows the Afghan Taliban leadership isin the Quetta and Pes

The scenerios were already simulated during President Bush's time by the MIT folks - the best the USA can afford!!! It was shown that the world will go down with Pak!!! The Ehl-I Dunya believe in studies/statistics/conjectures etc. and losing Dunya isn't an option for them!!! Almost no serious US commentators believe that much leverage is left over Pak!!!! Forget about these NA thugs losers. They should rather straighten their necks to get hanged like Najibulla!! Guess what President Trump doesn't give a damn!!!!
We destroy Israel and India and get destroyed in the process I am ready for this trade off. Its a good deal. i will take it. Life is for once. Cowards die hundred times a day. Brave die but once. Its a matter of EMAAN. May be i get SHAHADAT which has always been my greatest desire.

You know what I really find annoying. Idiots who learn English. The idiots who don't learn English still remain being idiots but at least they are not seen on the international fora. But idiots who learn English then go and expose themselves. Your prime example of that. Ignored from now on.

speak all you will you do not have a formal alliance

Basically there is, and there are ways to handle situations, why China is very active diplomatically for Pakistan instead of it's own issue of Doklam???

And Hamid Gul hated America. Why? Because he woke up one day and smelled the coffee. He realised he had been used and cheated like a common hooker. The Americans had used him to become the sole super power and then kicked Pakistan. Thus all the angst he had.

We need more smart generals like him I reckon.

See, the garden-variety prostitute works for as long as she's paid for, doesn't kiss, doesn't get into weird stuff and leaves whenever her time is up, regardless of wherever and however the hell her client is. Both Gen Zia-ul-Haq and Gen Hamid Gul did something more. Please, don't insult the common hooker, by comparing her with them.

And to think, that the staunch anti-Americans in this country praise and revere them highly. How twisted can things get, huh?

You know what I really find annoying. Idiots who learn English. The idiots who don't learn English still remain being idiots but at least they are not seen on the international fora. But idiots who learn English then go and expose themselves. Your prime example of that. Ignored from now on.
Oh you are an english teacher, then why venturing into the field of strategy ? Personally I would have appreciated had to stuck to the subject, but when you were finished with the logic on the topic you came to english and personal attack. I deal with idiots like you on daily basis. You are not new phenomenon.

See, the garden-variety prostitute works for as long as she's paid for, doesn't kiss, doesn't get into weird stuff and leaves whenever her time is up, regardless of wherever and however the hell her client is. Both Gen Zia-ul-Haq and Gen Hamid Gul did something more. Please, don't insult the common hooker, by comparing her with them.

And to think, that the staunch anti-Americans in this country praise and revere them highly. How twisted can things get, huh?
Zia gave his life for values he believed in. And what are you doing? playing with the key board, what a pity

Zia gave his life for values he believed in. And what are you doing? playing with the key board, what a pity

The values he believed in were "radical Islam, AK-47's, Heroin and sleeping with the people of the book - Americans". We are still reaping, what he sowed way back in the 80's. And he lost his life, instead of giving it, like you say. There's a difference. I would rather play with the keyboard, here, than subject my country to such destruction.

Who the hell told you that, a person should be respected, regardless of what he did and how, as long as he's acting because of the values he's believed in? Where's that nonsensical thought pattern coming from?

The values he believed in were "radical Islam, AK-47's, Heroin and sleeping with the people of the book - Americans". We are still reaping, what he sowed way back in the 80's. I would rather play with the keyboard, here.
So what would you have done ? Do you have a better option Mr backview mirror warrior ?

So what would you have done ? Do you have a better option Mr backview mirror warrior ?

I would have read "The War that Never Was" first, instead of continuing with the same "learned hopelessness" and "we had no choice" BS. It might be easier seeing and analyzing things in hindsight, but you don't light your house on fire, just because you want to take care of the burglars. A rapprochement with the Russians or some sort of mutual compromise would have been the way to go, instead of creating snakes that are still biting us, decades later.

I would have read "The War that Never Was" first, instead of continuing with the same "learned hopelessness" and "we had no choice" BS. It might be easier seeing and analyzing things in hindsight, but you don't light your house on fire, just because you want to take care of the burglars. A rapprochement with the Russians or some sort of mutual compromise would have been the way to go, instead of creating snakes that are still biting us, decades later.
Idiot "the war that never was" was published in 2012, USSR attacked afghanistan in 1979 and war ended in 1988. R u mad ?

Why he is not giving the exact location in Quetta and Peshawar ?
Quetta and Peshawar are not names of streets.

Because he have no clue what he is blabbering about. The only policy change is to use Pakistan as scapegoat and fool the world once again. Also understand US military is only going to support the govt of US even if they have disagreements behind the scenes.

Why is Pakistan so reluctant to charge coalition forces for the heavy damages on Pakistani highways caused by convoys of coalition forces, additional pakistani funds are wasted on providing security for these convoys throughout 2000KM journey, port operations, sea route services, etc etc. Pakistan is a very poor country so why should Pakistan acquire loans to help rich countries?

Bravo my friend. You have once again stolen the show, this post should not only be shown on PDF but belongs in the hand of every diplomat serving in Western countries and should be shown in seminars, media releases and press conferences by the diplomatic corp of Pakistan. But alas, we have donkeys for leaders and monkeys for strategists.

It would be very interesting to read the replies to this.
They don't care!! (By they I mean they who have power in the West i.e Zio-Finance). The mission is simple: denuclearize Pakistan; contain China; contain Russia. They are not interested in building peace. Nay! Rather they are interested in supporting Khawarij terrorists like they did with ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

If USA and their afghan puppets actually believed this then all their efforts will be to secure Pak-Afghan border. Right now they don't have single check post there while Pakistan is literally fencing border and building check military check posts and forts after every KM.

That is why China is ready to deploy it's assets in Pakistan if needed, currently they are helping boost Pakistani capabilities to counter threats but they know Pakistan can not face US so China have to intervene to safeguard it's interest, history since WW-2 have shown that world powers don't fight each other directly as it is deadly for them.

US will not want deployment of DF-21D, DF-26, H-6K bombers, J-11/16s, Yuan SSKs, HQ-9/26, HJ-18, YJ-12s, CJ-10 etc in Pakistan which will allow China to hit US where it was not able before.

Ha, Ha, wishful thinking huh ?? In the above scenario that you just mentioned, do you have any idea which will be the battle ground then ??? It will be neither China nor U.S.A. LOL :p:

Ha, Ha, wishful thinking huh ?? In the above scenario that you just mentioned, do you have any idea which will be the battle ground then ??? It will be neither China nor U.S.A. LOL :p:

Did US attacked Noth Korea till now?? Why no attack on North Korea??

Back
Top Bottom