What's new

US Commander Gen. John Nicholson says US knows the Afghan Taliban leadership isin the Quetta and Pes

Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SPECIAL INTERVIEW: US Commander Gen. John Nicholson Discusses ...In a special interview with TOLOnews, Gen. John Nicholson, the commander of US Forces and NATO in Afghanistan, said on Saturday that the US knows the Afghan Taliban leadership is in the Quetta and Peshawar areas.
@Horus @Kaptaan @doppelgängerr @naveedullahkhankhattak @A-Team @maximuswarrior @Secur @wiseone2

No more carrots I see. He goes on to say that steps are taken to address those.

Here is a bigger question though

IF Pak refuses to change course, are we gonna see commando style operations and actual air strikes in Pak?
Will Pak shoot down or target americans in Pak, if yes then what are the repercussions ?
We saw how it worked for Turkey in the Russian episode. Big big questions for Pak policy makers...

IF Pak refuses to change course, are we gonna see commando style operations and actual air strikes in Pak?
Will Pak shoot down or target americans in Pak, if yes then what are the repercussions ?

It will end very very horrifically..... for you. You will be the field where two nuclear powers take potshots at one another. Like the Inner German border in the Cold War would have been. You guys will forget Genghis Khan.

We saw how it worked for Turkey in the Russian episode. Big big questions for Pak policy makers...

Pakistan can ask China to deploy naval and air assets and after that US will know that attacking Pakistan will be attacking China and US is not in position to mess up with China as later can cripple US economy.

If Pakistan play it's cards well then it can get away from US pressure and keep it's interest safe.

The US is laying down its cards

Pakistan can ask China to deploy naval and air assets and after that US will know that attacking Pakistan will be attacking China and US is not in position to mess up with China as later can cripple US economy.

Did you see China "Fighting " for Senkaku Islands ; Taiwan or Doklam

The US is laying down its cards

Did you see China "Fighting " for Senkaku Islands ; Taiwan or Doklam

Chinese don't have to fight, ever heard of "Credible Threat of Force" concept? US used it now China can do it too, Dokhlam is no 200B$ worthy and not more Strategic then CPEC, Pakistan is new energy lifeline for China.

For Pakistan to standup, we first need a working government and not this sham. If IK comes to power, it will be a different ball game and US will not have a field day like they are used to thanks to the corruption and treachery of Nawaz and zardari.

Chinese don't have to fight, ever heard of "Credible Threat of Force" concept? US used it now China can do it too, Dokhlam is no 200B$ worthy and not more Strategic then CPEC, Pakistan is new energy lifeline for China.

When US wants to go in ; nobody dare stop them

Did China oppose the UN/ US sanctions on Iran or Iraq attacks

No because US was dead serious

Similarly if US is bent upon on "Nuetralising " terrorists inside Pakistan
China will NOT stop them

I dont think they will go for direct confrontation, proxies are their preferred method. They will do the same thing as enemy does. Military do action on the ground while diplomats will sing paeans to the media.

Every one knows where taliban HQ is but it was diplomats who dint want another Iran on its hand. Now that military is in-charge of afghan affairs we can see some real effect. Forget about confrontation, if americans pump enuf money they can buy the talis and make life miserable for the tali backers.

Airstrikes on Pakistani cities is not possible neither is a commando style operation . If US wanted to mess with Pakistan it would have done long time ago . This statement was given in 2013 when Pakistan Tribal belt was unstable . You think Americans can risk commandos on Ground with Pakistan army standing on Afghan Border with a relatively stable FATA ?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/643012...uld-be-too-messy-too-dangerous-and-too-awful/

US war with Pakistan would be too messy, too dangerous, too awful’

Last edited:
SPECIAL INTERVIEW: US Commander Gen. John Nicholson Discusses ...In a special interview with TOLOnews, Gen. John Nicholson, the commander of US Forces and NATO in Afghanistan, said on Saturday that the US knows the Afghan Taliban leadership is in the Quetta and Peshawar areas.
@Horus @Kaptaan @doppelgängerr @naveedullahkhankhattak @A-Team @maximuswarrior @Secur @wiseone2
Yeah... where in Quetta and Peshawar?

We all remember the US drama of killing Taliban leader Mullah Mansoor wheree the whole car blew up and was set on fire , even his dead body was burnt in the inferno but his Pakistani ID card made of Plastic remained unharmed and was on display near the burning car :lol:

Indians have mastered the art of cheer leading for the Americans.

I saw one of my neighbours in his rented house got new bitch..,,, she always waggles her tail when she sees her master:chilli::chilli:

I don't think question is if.... and we will see what happens next... wont we

Why he is not giving the exact location in Quetta and Peshawar ?
Quetta and Peshawar are not names of streets.

I would say why is he even giving the locations away. Now Pakistan could move Taliban to South Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom