What's new

US Chinooks over Karachi Today

Kiya “daal mein kuch kaala hey” … yet again Major G Arya … on US troops to remain in Pakistan …

Note: As per him Karachi Police invited Crime Reporters to increase their strength in numbers as the crime situation in Karachi is going to worsen …

And Haqeeqat TV rebuttal to the Majuuur:

Last edited:
Not at all. There is much activity behind the scenes at many levels ensuring that no one blurts out anything that might harm or inflame the delicate process going on, as has happened in the past about bases and other matters

Instead of name calling you back, it is more satisfying to show this forum what an ignorant twit you are by showing the official court documents with a sworn statement of FBI Special Agent Mehtab Syed:

View attachment 775375

(The complete document can be viewed at: https://www.justice.gov/archive/opa/pr/2008/August/siddiqui-aafia-complaint.pdf )
Doesn’t mean she is not a US citizen or a duel National. When charges are filed, only pertaint facts are entered, for judge to decided either accept or reject the charge based on basic legalities. Depending on Foreign citizenship, diplomatic status and or military status of the accused, this could cause jurisdiction issues and or legal issues. Lengthy offense report(s) is filed separately with all the details.

1630714575648.jpeg

Doesn’t mean she is not a US citizen or a duel National. When charges are filed, only pertaint facts are entered, for judge to decided either accept or reject the charge based on basic legalities. Depending on Foreign citizenship, diplomatic status and or military status of the accused, this could cause jurisdiction issues and or legal issues. Lengthy offense report(s) is filed separately with all the details.

View attachment 775387

I would trust an official document in a US Federal Court over a newspaper claim in Pakistan anytime. This is the end of this discussion from my side.

I would trust an official document in a US Federal Court over a newspaper claim in Pakistan anytime. This is the end of this discussion from my side.
Here you go I made it easy for you to read Federal Court document. Charges are called Probably Cause statements. It only include bare bones to establish basic facts and legalities of offense. Hope you learn something today.

1630720715983.jpeg

Well in Dr.Aafia case I went through the arguments of both sides and I unanimously come to the conclusion of:

jiski laathi uski bhens (Buffalo)

:agree:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom