What's new

Meet new assistant commissioner of Karachi’s North Nazimabad ~ Stylish Hazim Bangwar

A few days ago Showbaaz said Pakistan has to accept the deals of IMF no matter what.

This is most likely part of the deal. Get ready for more pride representation and prob non-binary Bhutto becoming PM.
They are taking 220 million people for fucking dickheads and purposefully mocking them

why the **** is a gandu even in the government? I heavily doubt his credentials justify it

I can't keep defending Pakistan anymore 😞

Part of me feels Afghan Taliban taking over Pakistan might just be overall W, at least they'll cleanse the liberal homos

You can't make this up

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan is being governed by homosexuals

And people wonder why there is extremism. You are literally an oxymoron by existence and wonder why there is instability and extremism in society? 😂

@Areesh @Sayfullah @villageidiot @PakFactor @Great Janjua
Why Pakistani people consider themselves angel because things were hidden before. Homosexuality is common in Pakistan, pedophilia is common, prostitution is common, drugs and alcohol use is common and has been like this ever since I had a sense of things....only difference is now its coming in open, isn't it better to know who is who??

by the way get ready for more characters like this on top position, will be a proof so many Pakistanis are man lovers.

Last edited:
Why Pakistani people consider themselves angel because things were hidden before. Homosexuality is common in Pakistan, pedophilia is common, prostitution is common, drugs and alcohol use is common and has been like this ever since I had a sense of things....only difference is now its coming in open, isn't it better to know who is who??
Societally accepting and normalising something is wrong.

So, since pedophilia is common according to you, should we make it normal in society and just accept it, and not condemn it?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Everyone from my nation will be forgiven except those who sin in public. Among them is a man who commits an evil deed in the night that Allah has hidden for him, then in the morning he says: O people, I have committed this sin! His Lord had hidden it during the night, but in the morning he reveals what Allah has hidden.

Source: Sahih Al Bukhari 6069, Sahih Muslim 2990

They are taking 220 million people for fucking dickheads and purposefully mocking them

why the **** is a gandu even in the government? I heavily doubt his credentials justify it

I can't keep defending Pakistan anymore 😞

Part of me feels Afghan Taliban taking over Pakistan might just be overall W, at least they'll cleanse the liberal homos

How do you know that he is gandu??

What the fk is this bro @Mirzali Khan @Sayfullah @villageidiot @Great Janjua

This guy must be equivalent to an Einstein in the field he is in... but it's probably just some sort of nepotism again

@everyone who thought he’d be a good AC. First day in and he’s already shamelessly lying to our faces. This creature deleted it.

I can’t even stand this creatures voice.

I surely do not wish some extremist dude shoots it in the head 😏.

We have more pressing concerns in our country then discussing one person. Sorry but This thread is pointless.

I dont give a shit as long as he gets shit done. We have seen plenty of straightly men that have not delivered so i dont care what his personal beliefs are, let's get shit done!!! i am sick of narrow minded bigots all over pakistan. Now there is a legit argument if a conservative society can accept someone like him / her well that is a problem in our heads more than anything else. My personal prediction is that he is an incompetent as all the straight men in PPP that have been appointed in as AC...he/she does not appear to have a history of social work and compelent adminstration so i doubt whether this person can be anything different than before

I dont give a shit as long as he gets shit done. We have seen plenty of straightly men that have not delivered so i dont care what his personal beliefs are, let's get shit done!!! i am sick of narrow minded bigots all over pakistan. Now there is a legit argument if a conservative society can accept someone like him / her well that is a problem in our heads more than anything else. My personal prediction is that he is an incompetent as all the straight men in PPP that have been appointed in as AC...he/she does not appear to have a history of social work and compelent adminstration so i doubt whether this person can be anything different than before
"Bigotry" 🤣 let's not beat around the bush, LGBT is one of the most destructive sins which Allah destroyed a nation for

This is just enforced homo culture onto Pakistanis, dude is no one special otherwise perhaps we could make an exception

Public stunts he's a fag

Bigotry phrase was used incessantly 10-12 years ago in the US and then now we have trans issues in US schools.
The US is essentially proof that the slippery slope fallacy is real.

Also, that's how they push their narratives into society, by maligning people's characters and alienating them from society who reject their filth

They call them x-phobes and Nazis, etc.

If the establishment starts allowing LGBT culture to flourish then that is near certain confirmation that it's not simply corruption which is their problem, but rather they are compromised entirely, either overtly taking direct orders from the west, or covertly doing whatever they say due to inferiority angrez complex

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom