What's new

Meet new assistant commissioner of Karachi’s North Nazimabad ~ Stylish Hazim Bangwar

Societally accepting and normalising something is wrong.

So, since pedophilia is common according to you, should we make it normal in society and just accept it, and not condemn it?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Everyone from my nation will be forgiven except those who sin in public. Among them is a man who commits an evil deed in the night that Allah has hidden for him, then in the morning he says: O people, I have committed this sin! His Lord had hidden it during the night, but in the morning he reveals what Allah has hidden.

Source: Sahih Al Bukhari 6069, Sahih Muslim 2990
Wait. Wait. Hold on.

Are you saying it’s okay if you sin in private?!

One more unislamic way of doing things under abc "educated" to please their gaylords in the western world . Time is inshallah coming to end for this kind who misuse "islamic" republics title to quell any resistence towards their vice lifestyle.

Wait. Wait. Hold on.

Are you saying it’s okay if you sin in private?!

No, so basically, if you read other hadiths, any sins you commit, God asks you to keep between him and you. The moment you reveal it, and it’s out in the open, you have witnesses against you.

Secondly, you spreading the news of sin could encourage others to do the same and for that, you’ve burdened your own soul further when you know what you did is wrong.

Last edited:
No, so basically, if you read other hadiths, any sins you commit, God asks you to keep between him and you. The moment you reveal it, and it’s out in the open, you have witnesses against you.

Secondly, you spread the news of sin could encourage others to do the same and for that you’ve burdened your own soul further.
I ignored him on purpose, these Pajeets aren't asking out of genuine interest, it's just their typical Hindu randi rona.

How long do you think the creature will survive?

Considering the pay for AC in Pakistan, it won’t even be enough to cover his/her makeup expenses.
So either:
1) the creature will be very corrupt
Or
2) the creature is already very rich but wants power and won’t do work
Or (very unlikely option)
3) the creature is very rich and maybe maybe sincere to people (someone who can’t respect God’s commands cannot be sincere to people)
The creature is a string of many other projects to desenistize public against the taboo western values

Last edited:
The creature is a string of many other projects to desistize public against the taboo western values
Exactly.

The quickest way to do that is through national media, through leaders, then seep it into schools.

At this rate might have to support a religious party

Ngl it's evil but I hope TTP does something to these people that promote it.

When she's from Lahore or Karachi <<<<<<< 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is a pattern here which should be noted.

Most of the diaspora in the US is from Lahore and Karachi

Maybe that’s why my views on Pakistanis are kinda skewed 💀

Most of the diaspora in the US is from Lahore and Karachi

Maybe that’s why my views on Pakistanis are kinda skewed 💀
Same with most of them on social media like Twitter

Check their locations it's mostly always Lahore, Karachi and sometimes Islamabad, but then rarely you get other cities.

It's always the first 2/3 which are wilding.

This is a planned execution though, target the economic and multicultural hubs to spread it throughout the country.

It must be defeated in those cities before it can spread. We need another Zia Ul Haq, a more refined version.

I dont give a shit as long as he gets shit done. We have seen plenty of straightly men that have not delivered so i dont care what his personal beliefs are, let's get shit done!!! i am sick of narrow minded bigots all over pakistan. Now there is a legit argument if a conservative society can accept someone like him / her well that is a problem in our heads more than anything else. My personal prediction is that he is an incompetent as all the straight men in PPP that have been appointed in as AC...he/she does not appear to have a history of social work and compelent adminstration so i doubt whether this person can be anything different than before
exactly, as long as its consensual, idc
its your private affair - be good at your job, that all that matters

which this guy probably isn't, likely just another one of those PPP sifarshi
nor do qualified people regardless of their gender identity wear those outrageous outfits
whatever's the case this rando didn't deserve 7 pages of seething

Last edited:
What the fk is this bro @Mirzali Khan @Sayfullah @villageidiot @Great Janjua

This guy must be equivalent to an Einstein in the field he is in... but it's probably just some sort of nepotism again

1*w4DxUy0PMoqeq25UXfyL0g@2x.jpeg

Visiting ongoing projects...

FoHwBmyWIAAhh0u

FoHwBmyXoAA1La5

FoG7_5zaIAAEfpA

Price checking

FoB5v8LWQAUf5RB

Fn5PelKaMAIbvjE

Children of Darul Sukoon for a ‘Day

FePKSAcXgAAcpyX

Park inspection..

Fbbis6MWYAAqBXW

I ignored him on purpose, these Pajeets aren't asking out of genuine interest, it's just their typical Hindu randi rona.
You don’t notice, but you won’t see me disparaging islam to get one over pakistanis. You being a taliban sympathiser, wouldn’t understand. I asked the question simply because the verse quoted translated that way to me.

Not every one is here to hate on muslims. And not every Indian here is a Hindu.

@PakFactor , thank you. But even the hadiths you quoted suggest something similiar — better to sin in private than to sin in public.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom