What's new

‘US-based group working to establish caliphate’

Saddam Hussain has personally shot people for talking about Khilafah... Qadhafi has hanged university students who discussed Khilafat idea after requesting a meeting with him... Egypt, Syria has tortured people for simply talking about the idea... People have been boiled to death in Uzbekistan for demanding Khilafat... Hundreds of people are in jail for being accused of working for Khilafat in Tajikistan (what a crime!!!)... Similarly David Cameron the current PM in UK wanted to ban this group which works for Khilafat... Musharaf even went ahead and banned them because they were opposing him at a speech in London (in which Musharaf was clearly drunk)... I know people have been jailed and some even tortured for trying to spread awareness of Khilafat in Pakistan... The guy in the video I posted was also arrested for some time and then let go because there is no case against him...

Funny how talk of glory to the motherland of Pakistan is rewarded by arrests...

The voice of Hizb utTahrir - Listen, Khalifah most Muslims will but into is a moral force which can unify by persuasion - Most Muslims will not buy into this "unify to confront others" stuff.

And so why does the Hibz ut Tahrir find itself in trouble with the law?? What kinds of positions does the Hizb find itself in support of that make it so unpalatable to those who seek a unifying moral force instead of a political-military force??

muse.

Not the voice of Hizb ut Tahrir... rather a factual account of whats happening in the world...

As for your question... I seriously dont know... You tell me... Has the man in the video said anything that he should be arrested or killed for?

The clash or confrontation that you are talking about is inherent in different ideologies... To think that Communists would live peacefully with Capitalists would not be a wise man's thought... Islam is the death of Capitalism and all the evils that are associated with it... No one wants "unify to confront others" to be honest... but it is something that can and would happen... I m more than happy with another cold war... Lets see whose economic system lasts longer...

As for morality... Of course... You cannot have such a unity based on lies, corruption and exploitation that we face today in our countries anyway...

muse.

As for morality... Of course... You cannot have such a unity based on lies, corruption and exploitation that we face today in our countries anyway...

if we succed to get rid of corruption, lies, exploitation etc, then what is left? we willl be on top of the world. to get rid of the above in muslim countries and to have the ability in modern science, technology, literacy etc, trust me we are behind at least 100 years, countries like afghanistan will require half a milenia.

2. I told you... Caliphate is a max five years away... You come back and tell me it did nt happen then ;)
3. We dont take inspiration from wet dreams... We take inspiration from our master Hazrat Muhammad saw who foretold that the Caliphate shall be re established once again on the method and mercy of the Prophethood... Unless you reject that, how can you not agree with me?

Regards

The Caliphate will be Established Insha Allah. . . . the Islamic Scholars have no doubts about it. We Muslims have no doubts about it..

We have Glad tidings of our Holy Prophet (SA) about "Khilafah ala min Haajin Nubuwwa" in his Hadiths relating to the last age ; the age of Imam Mehdi, Return of Hazrat Isa (AS) and Dajjal.....

But Brother the real knowledge is with Allah Only, as to when will it establish... So when quoting the time period, please don't forget saying InshaAllah please... I also have a hope that InshaAllah it will be established in the next few decades. But Allah knows best...

All those people who are rejecting that Khilafah brother, can be either non-muslims or can also be those muslims who have no or limited knowledge about the Hadiths of Holy Prophet (SA) regarding Khilafat in the last ages (the age in which we are living, according to hadiths)...

So rather than getting angry and start using phrases like "We don't take inspiration from wet dreams", with the messages in which we are talking about Holy Prophet (SA)'s Hadith-e-Pak, we should should write to teach muslims about the Khilafah that is to come soon inshaAllah...

MBQ, Accoridng to our beliefs Caliphate will come back eventualy, but that will be the end result, after all the fightings with Dajjal, yajooj majooj etc under Imam Mehndi, then Hazrat Essa.

I dont see them both coming soon anywhere, and so the caliphate.

I think Brother you should study the signs of the age of Imam Al Mahdi, Hazrat Isa (AS)'s return and killing of Dajjal... they have all come true ...

we are living in the age of Dajjal and this False Messiah of Jews is to arrive soon inshaAllah...

But, yes we don't know the exact time of their arrival... But most of Islamic Scholars says that it will happen in this Islamic Century i.e 1400-1500 A.H.

I think you should see the following lecture to get a comprehensive knowledge about them and to understand what is happening really in this world and how the Jews are preparing for the arrival of Dajjal...

Dajjal - The False Messiah Imran Hosein

If you have not studied the signs of the Arrival of the above three personalities then please do study it...

What are they trying to do ??
Defame us MORE??

It just like straightening a dog's tail !!

Great question and continuing mystery -- unless of course you finally accept that the islam-ism project has been tremendously successful in Pakistan whereas the secular state and the cultural attitudes associated with it, a spectacular failure. It started out looking for a way to succeed as far as development and a dignified life were concerned and then it took on a life of it's own - even on the this forum, just look at how many of the young talk about "end times" or "Akhiryah", instead of living in the present, they are more concerned with an after life - how did it come to this? They love their Izlum - OK, so, many will not like that, well, how else does one explain this?? (I have a sneaky feeling the explanation will involve how it's someone else's fault)

BTW Is it a crime to want Khalafat?? Says who?

Being concerned about the after life is the core driver of a Muslims life. As it is said "you will judged", or perhaps I misunderstood you.

I always wanted to ask this question.

suppose we support it. Who will be the Khalifa??

In the 70's when Bhutto was in full support of Pan-Islamic unity, King Faisal Abdul Aziz Al Saud was gearing up to be the Khalifa of an extended Islamic group compromising of a number of Muslim countries.

He was killed by his nephew before he could become a Khalifa.

I always wanted to ask this question.

suppose we support it. Who will be the Khalifa??

THe khalifa system will come, but now now, in the last days as mentioned in the Quran, when imam Mehdi will come...

Maybe he will be the khalifa.
EVEN IF THE SYSTEM HAPPENS NOW

Dr AbdulSattar Edhi could be a excellent nominee.

In the 70's when Bhutto was in full support of Pan-Islamic unity, King Faisal Abdul Aziz Al Saud was gearing up to be the Khalifa of an extended Islamic group compromising of a number of Muslim countries.

He was killed by his nephew before he could become a Khalifa.

See this is what happens when we try to get unity.

We are too vulnerable when facing the rest of the world. We need a failsafe system to start the khalifa system. It is no doubt that Islamic unity is a threat to the supremacy of 'some' countries.

just look at how many of the young talk about "end times" or "Akhiryah", instead of living in the present, they are more concerned with an after life - how did it come to this? They love their Izlum - OK, so, many will not like that, well, how else does one explain this?? (I have a sneaky feeling the explanation will involve how it's someone else's fault)

Because Islam is focused on the eternal life in the hereafter, not this life. We will try to do what God instructs us to do. Of course we'd be concerned with the akhirat rather than this life which only lasts 60-70 years.

I am not going to blame anyone else because it is only us Muslims to blame.

You may have realized that 200 years ago Muslims were much more 'secular' and religious unity lost its importance in our eyes and we started infighting and trying to grab power from each other.

This unity is now gone and we, Muslims, are hardest hit.

Of course, furthering your nation over the whole of the Islamic world works, but to what extent? I cannot name one superpower that is able to keep its supremacy without having close allies.

I just cant belive how dumb these guys are, you live in Cali and your google search list reads, Isreali embassy, US military bases, how to make explosives from K-Mart and Jihad for beginers and think no one is going to notice?

One article published in the newspaper and it is everything for the members of this forum.The guy talks about Baluchistan he knows about Taliban,he knows about Benazir Bhutto,he is also planning something for Israel.For god sake have some common sense.......

Back
Top Bottom