What's new

‘US-based group working to establish caliphate’

Wonderful idea! :hitwall:
This guy wanted to establish caliphate by attacking military installations. I am sure he will be able to establish it in jail now.

I mean what's wrong with us? Why always Pakistanis?

you guyz r very religious. . Dunt drag religioun in each and every matter. .for me, religion is personal entity between my soul and god. .and for rest all things, , act as agnostic. . .how many times ,u have seen indian members advocating hindu brotherhood? Ie. Nepal.
. .Relations between countries r alwayz based on money and shared interest. .

Still don't understand y pakistani citizens get involved in such cr@@p...they get involved more then citizens of other islamic countries....I personally think that pakistan is more tolerant than other islamic emirates but they still named more than others....its time for GOP to take a note of it

Great question and continuing mystery -- unless of course you finally accept that the islam-ism project has been tremendously successful in Pakistan whereas the secular state and the cultural attitudes associated with it, a spectacular failure. It started out looking for a way to succeed as far as development and a dignified life were concerned and then it took on a life of it's own - even on the this forum, just look at how many of the young talk about "end times" or "Akhiryah", instead of living in the present, they are more concerned with an after life - how did it come to this? They love their Izlum - OK, so, many will not like that, well, how else does one explain this?? (I have a sneaky feeling the explanation will involve how it's someone else's fault)

BTW Is it a crime to want Khalafat?? Says who?

It may be with muslims of certain places but indian muslims r not of the same thought...they r happy to be a part of multicultured society..& always a multicultured nation succeeds..look at u.s, look at china, even malayasia ....secularism always wins...but INDIA is not a perfect secular country . we need more time & we will make it happen in near future...

Well IMHO certain kind of Muslims have buried caliphate in 1931 in the sand dunes of Arab with help of west and now the same kind is crying over for its resurrection ... and those who were in power at that time now are no more interested with this ... In this life I have learned what is given to you by Allah (Subanahu-wa-taala) and you don't respect it then it will be taken back ... that's what happen with them in this case ... 2ndly they are mostly using all this caliphate fuss for satisfy their war mongering thoughts by doing terrorism and as I learned its a money making business now a days (I think its a bit difficult for us to digest) ... a lot of things to write but shortage of time ... In the end again its MHO as what I have learned through time ...

Wonderful idea! :hitwall:
This guy wanted to establish caliphate by attacking military installations. I am sure he will be able to establish it in jail now.

I mean what's wrong with us? Why always Pakistanis?
Well I think we are still not be able to get rid of Zia Legacy ... in fact US is also responsible for this fuss as they left us alone in 90's without cleaning the mess which we make all together and Pakistan has been left alone to dealt it with ... and the rest we know how we dealt it with ... they become a cancer and those who think they are safe from it now seeing it knocking at their doors as well ...

There is a time for every thing, and i think now is not the right time. We Muslims cannot even agree on one issue, how can we select a Imam?
Honeslty, We Muslims will be needing a lot more humiliation than we are facing today, to unite.

The time is known to God only... but there is some truth in my estimate... I know a few things about this... for example... Pakistan's military has been invited to study and support the idea of the Caliphate at the highest levels... Similarly the greater the push against Musilms by our enemies, the more Muslims are beginning to go to their Islamic roots... One cannot spend two days about some issue related to Islam being published in the media (mostly in a negative light)...

As for agreement on choosing the leader... obviously we cannot at present... This is why the first of the leaders shall come without consent from all Muslims, rather from influentials who are willing to give this idea support and in a regional location rather than global pan Islamic state... it will then start the process of joining the rest of the countries as well... and once institutions are established on an emergency footing, people realize what is happening... then they can choose their leaders also from a local province level up to state level...

Five years max... Trust me... I have had strange experiences in my life and learn about certain things before they actually happened... This idea of Caliphate is one of them... Its only now that I m being told about five years time frame from a very knowledgeable source of information... even though I have been studying the idea for many years...

whatever happens... may God place good in it for all mankind... Ameen

Great question and continuing mystery -- unless of course you finally accept that the islam-ism project has been tremendously successful in Pakistan whereas the secular state and the cultural attitudes associated with it, a spectacular failure. It started out looking for a way to succeed as far as development and a dignified life were concerned and then it took on a life of it's own - even on the this forum, just look at how many of the young talk about "end times" or "Akhiryah", instead of living in the present, they are more concerned with an after life - how did it come to this? They love their Izlum - OK, so, many will not like that, well, how else does one explain this?? (I have a sneaky feeling the explanation will involve how it's someone else's fault)

BTW Is it a crime to want Khalafat?? Says who?

For your last point muse...

Saddam Hussain has personally shot people for talking about Khilafah... Qadhafi has hanged university students who discussed Khilafat idea after requesting a meeting with him... Egypt, Syria has tortured people for simply talking about the idea... People have been boiled to death in Uzbekistan for demanding Khilafat... Hundreds of people are in jail for being accused of working for Khilafat in Tajikistan (what a crime!!!)... Similarly David Cameron the current PM in UK wanted to ban this group which works for Khilafat... Musharaf even went ahead and banned them because they were opposing him at a speech in London (in which Musharaf was clearly drunk)... I know people have been jailed and some even tortured for trying to spread awareness of Khilafat in Pakistan... The guy in the video I posted was also arrested for some time and then let go because there is no case against him...

Funny how talk of glory to the motherland of Pakistan is rewarded by arrests...

you guyz r very religious. . Dunt drag religioun in each and every matter. .for me, religion is personal entity between my soul and god. .and for rest all things, , act as agnostic. . .how many times ,u have seen indian members advocating hindu brotherhood? Ie. Nepal.

Its a political discussion... not religious...

My dear friend let me tell you something very straight forward that Islam is a way of life not just a religion ... so that means it covers all aspects of life all dimensions ... and that's what make us what ever we are advocating is about Islam is advocating about our Divine life style and let me clear something their is nothing in Islam which is imposed on you as the result you seldom find Muslims following Islam thoroughly in fact its in their best interest as well as in interest of the whole world (I never meant the way which a few recent years some groups are trying to impose on in the name of Islam) ... regarding Hindu religion my friend I am no scholar ...

you give 5 years, based on what?

The CIA gave 10 years for Caliphate in a report called scenario 2020...

Worldchanging: Bright Green: CIA 2020 Scenarios

my source of info is 5 years... I cannot disclose my source of information... BUT I would say to you that you should visit Dar Ul Israa in Cardiff and after Friday prayers look who is talking about Khilafah and have a discussion with them...

The CIA gave 10 years for Caliphate in a report called scenario 2020...

Worldchanging: Bright Green: CIA 2020 Scenarios

my source of info is 5 years... I cannot disclose my source of information... BUT I would say to you that you should visit Dar Ul Israa in Cardiff and after Friday prayers look who is talking about Khilafah and have a discussion with them...

well, i wont discuse anything with them, no time for it. but i still struggle to know the practicality of khilafat in today's world! Even in the past the Abasai and Amawi khilafat was based on military success, and khorasan was the first to raise their voice against it and expeled the abassids, everyting good and our taxes went to baghdad and we had the life of misary. i also done know who will control the nukes of paksitan? i honestly dont know, dont forget the trust defecit between islamic countries as an example afghanistan and pakistan.

Yara Ahmad Khana... Handi Wala... Go and speak to them man... You can ask these questions from them (just be polite) and they ll discuss them with you... whenever you have time!!!!

Did you see the video I posted?

^^i am poliite, why you say that. i cant watch videos, i am on my work computer. will watch it later on when i go home.

Back
Top Bottom