What's new

US backs India-Iran Chabahar port deal as it outflanks China-Pakistan Gwadar project

Pakistan is loosing a golden opportunity and is failing to use its strategic location. Iran is taking benefit of Pakistan's lack of strategic thinking. Pakistan could have made India dependent on it by opening its doors for trade.

Let me loose both eyes, to make my enemy loose one eye.

Want to repeat, India need not go through Afghanistan to reach Central Asia, Russia and Even Europe.

I hope so....but things are not black and white. Indian navy visit to Chabahar can happen in future and they may get deployed over there in any pretext. As said : hope for the best, prepare for the worst. :D
Thing is your establishment always played games and the famous "aayen bayen shayen" quite sucesstully till ot was in the good books of western powers till the end of cold war and a few years later also but as soon as al queda bombed some foriegn US consolates and your establishment used every trick to milk US & NATO nations in so called War on Terror USA after all started understanding the so called "great game" played on it and now its in payback mode weather you like it or not

now how does iran falls in the picture thing is when USA tightenned the nose and things started going wrong USA started looking for an alternate to central asia and afghanistan bypassing Pakistani territory and Chabahar is the answer as Pakistani establishment giofted Gawadar to China on a platter

Now USA Knows it will never be buisness as usual for it in Pakistan and it needs India to be a counterwieght to China hence its new found confidence in India and since Iran is also indispensible it slowly has started to shift its focus from Saudia to Iran

now as for deploying Indian Navy in Iran or Chabahar in perticular then my friend you are really very very paranoid and ignorant remember we are so called "baniyas" and we know how to make a longlasting deal and bringing Militarry into it will be last thing on Indian mind and guess what Iran knows it so does China and Afghanistan and also your establishment but since it thinks India as its biggest enemy its overlopoking what a golden opportunity it has or maybe its trying to conince pakistani awaam on it with help of its media stooges

dont worry as you yourself said every thing in a buisness deal is not "black or white" hope you get the point .... cheers mate :coffee:

I have stated many time that Chabahar is not a problem for Pakistan. We can call Chabar a kid which is going to rely on the giant Gwadar. Chabahar can be a tiny extension to Gwadar nothing more than that. Chabahar cannot be a threat to Pakistan.

As far as Gwadar is concerned, its gonna change Asia strategically.
you sir are right even China knows that Chabahar is not its competeion rather a service lane of saught to Gawadar and Cepc and its main focus is New silk Road /oil pipe line from Xinxiang China to Northen Iran and Central asia

its only the port cities inside Gulf of Oman and persian Gulf who are paranoid by it as it will mean curtains to the services they are providing right now and those people who have invested a great deal in Lands along the path of CEPC

Pakistan is loosing a golden opportunity and is failing to use its strategic location. Iran is taking benefit of Pakistan's lack of strategic thinking. Pakistan could have made India dependent on it by opening its doors for trade.

Let me loose both eyes, to make my enemy loose one eye.

Want to repeat, India need not go through Afghanistan to reach Central Asia, Russia and Even Europe.

The golden opportunity of Gwadar for Pakistan can only be achieved by China and China alone. That we have ensured through CPEC. There will be no compromise of our security with regards to enemy nations.

The golden opportunity of Gwadar for Pakistan can only be achieved by China and China alone. That we have ensured through CPEC. There will be no compromise of our security with regards to enemy nations.
wrong and thats why Pakistan is so bad in Diplomacy you sir dont even know the first law of diplomacy and international ecopolitics

thing is for China New silk Route/Oil pipe line is much more important and beneficiarry as once thats complete China can directly Import OIL & Gas From Iran and Central Asia and send its good wia Train to europe which is one of its largest markets Gawadar and CEPC are its Plan B if something goes wrong with its current Maratime link from SCS to Mallakka straits and from there to bay of bengal to Indian ocean and arabian sea and then suez canal to europe and beyond
thediplomat_2014-05-08_17-47-26-386x230.png

as for you not letting Indian marchent ships go thru arabian sea to Chahbahar well try doing that and you will know what real world is all about .... on offence and no trolling ..... cheers mate :cheers:

wrong and thats why Pakistan is so bad in Diplomacy you sir dont even know the first law of diplomacy and international ecopolitics

thing is for China New silk Route/Oil pipe line is much more important and beneficiarry as once thats complete China can directly Import OIL & Gas From Iran and Central Asia and send its good wia Train to europe which is one of its largest markets Gawadar and CEPC are its Plan B if something goes wrong with its current Maratime link from SCS to Mallakka straits and from there to bay of bengal to Indian ocean and arabian sea and then suez canal to europe and beyond

as for you not letting Indian marchent ships go thru arabian sea to Chahbahar well try doing that and you will know what real world is all about .... on offence and no trolling ..... cheers mate :cheers:

Couldn't care less or give a toss about diplomacy or world opinion. As long as CPEC improves Pakistan's economy and nothing indian passes through Pakistan's territory, that's all that matters. Not interested in anything else.

Couldn't care less or give a toss about diplomacy or world opinion. As long as CPEC improves Pakistan's economy and nothing indian passes through Pakistan's territory, that's all that matters. Not interested in anything else.
but thats not how world works until you want Pakistani economy to remain dependent on only one source of Income and yes nothing will pass thru pakistan land or territorial waters but as the international trade norms are you cannot stop commercial traffic passing thru your EEZ in peace or in War times and if you think you will get away with it after doing such tricks then be prepaired for international trade sanctions from UNO , IMF , WB and WTO and all those who support you in it ... think about it ... world is more than pakistan :coffee:

but thats not how world works until you want Pakistani economy to remain dependent on only one source of Income and yes nothing will pass thru pakistan land or territorial waters but as the international trade norms are you cannot stop commercial traffic passing thru your EEZ in peace or in War times and if you think you will get away with it after doing such tricks then be prepaired for international trade sanctions from UNO , IMF , WB and WTO and all those who support you in it ... think about it ... world is more than pakistan :coffee:

Like I said, couldn't care less about world opinion and diplomacy. It couldn't save Iraq and it certainly won't help Pakistan. The world couldn't stop Pakistan from becoming a nuclear weapons state when they were totally against it and the odds seemed impossible for it. So not unduly concerned. I'm all for Pakistan doing business with anyone anywhere in the world apart from india. There is no compromise on that.

Like I said, couldn't care less about world opinion and diplomacy. It couldn't save Iraq and it certainly won't help Pakistan. The world couldn't stop Pakistan from becoming a nuclear weapons state when they were totally against it and the odds seemed impossible for it. So not unduly concerned. I'm all for Pakistan doing business with anyone anywhere in the world apart from india. There is no compromise on that.
lolzz no wonder ... OK Good Luck & Sorry i wasted your and mine time ..... cheers mate :lol:

Thing is your establishment always played games and the famous "aayen bayen shayen" quite sucesstully till ot was in the good books of western powers till the end of cold war and a few years later also but as soon as al queda bombed some foriegn US consolates and your establishment used every trick to milk US & NATO nations in so called War on Terror USA after all started understanding the so called "great game" played on it and now its in payback mode weather you like it or not

now how does iran falls in the picture thing is when USA tightenned the nose and things started going wrong USA started looking for an alternate to central asia and afghanistan bypassing Pakistani territory and Chabahar is the answer as Pakistani establishment giofted Gawadar to China on a platter

Now USA Knows it will never be buisness as usual for it in Pakistan and it needs India to be a counterwieght to China hence its new found confidence in India and since Iran is also indispensible it slowly has started to shift its focus from Saudia to Iran

now as for deploying Indian Navy in Iran or Chabahar in perticular then my friend you are really very very paranoid and ignorant remember we are so called "baniyas" and we know how to make a longlasting deal and bringing Militarry into it will be last thing on Indian mind and guess what Iran knows it so does China and Afghanistan and also your establishment but since it thinks India as its biggest enemy its overlopoking what a golden opportunity it has or maybe its trying to conince pakistani awaam on it with help of its media stooges

dont worry as you yourself said every thing in a buisness deal is not "black or white" hope you get the point .... cheers mate :coffee:

you sir are right even China knows that Chabahar is not its competeion rather a service lane of saught to Gawadar and Cepc and its main focus is New silk Road /oil pipe line from Xinxiang China to Northen Iran and Central asia

its only the port cities inside Gulf of Oman and persian Gulf who are paranoid by it as it will mean curtains to the services they are providing right now and those people who have invested a great deal in Lands along the path of CEPC

If you analyze it deeply, you will determine that chabahar is a sort of extension of gwadar.

If you analyze it deeply, you will determine that chabahar is a sort of extension of gwadar.
well in a way it is but its only some powerfull and greedy people in pakistan which want them to be seen as enemies by the pakistani awaam .... cheers mate :cheers:

Guess you are right i didn't took Indian studies as my major.I took history tho.
Just to narrate how good your people history and geo is and what you get taught in Shiv sena public schools
This is at morocco recently like wtf?
View attachment 308219
This is what you get taught i highly doubt your authenticity

Its the inferiority complex. When a nation who has been ruled over for most of its known history, who doesnt have any history of its own or better its own civilization, then hallucination takes over I am afraid.

You are missing something. Once CPEC is completed CHINA can easily import oil from IRAN via Pakistan, They are investing in Pakistan as a single point for port and all oil needs

Why did u write such long post?.......Just say it straight and flat.

Pakistan and its army are evil creatures of this world. :enjoy:

You are missing something. Once CPEC is completed CHINA can easily import oil from IRAN via Pakistan, They are investing in Pakistan as a single point for port and all oil needs
wrong why will china import its oil and gas wia pakistan ?

and thats my main point China will bring its oil from iran wia "New silk Route-Oil pipeLine" and is already in Advance stage of completeing it from Northen Iran to China

whose extension(Iran pakistan india oil-gas pipeline) Zardari agreed with Iran but we all know what happenned to it

central_asia1.gif

wrong why will china import its oil and gas wia pakistan ?

and thats my main point China will bring its oil from iran wia "New silk Route-Oil pipeLine" and is already in Advance stage of completeing it from Northen Iran to China

whose extension(Iran pakistan india oil-gas pipeline) Zardari agreed with Iran but we all know what happenned to it

central_asia1.gif

I don't know from where you got these images, but if these are true thn look at the first pic oil pipelines from iran via Pakistan is the shortest way instead of iran-afghanistan-kyrgystan thn China.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom