What's new

US asks China to explain why it needs aircraft carrier

you will have to talk to Admiral Shengli about it. All this talk of hot & sour soup. I might go downstairs to "Chens" they have some specials going on, $7.99 plus tax for full meal and steamed rice + drink included....oh woops i'm fasting, DAMN!

Who we need to talk to, will talk to - otherwise just go to lunch yourself man :lol:

Be careful though of those Hot and Sour soup's ingredients from China, however!

at our cost? Wow I'm flattered and taken aback at the same time! Your national exchequer is really running dry as of late.

I guess you can't use your primary creditors' funds to attack them :D

Never running dry for the secret weapons - worry not man! :rofl:

or maybe you can talk to Steve Jobs to bail you out :P

No need to talk, Steve Jobs is an American. :lol:

It is your opinion, that is fine; but if you say something is not true then you are a liar.

No americans are the expert liars. Yes it is my opinion. Thats why americans are hated in most places cos they are hypocrites and liars.

watch your words little punk, if you reason that way then I could define you as a "great super puppet" of the World under your USA daddy *** for biting at your fatherland Vietnam hardly to serve for your new daddy interests!!!

you don't have any **** to challenge me at my level, I wouldn't give a damn **** for your ******* "challenge" me anything!!! You better ask your "puppet" under the thanks bar!!!

Congratulations, you just slap your face a bitching slap for reasoning that way, it's like condemning your own viva daddy USA for doing the same or even much much more what China have done. So make sure next time, you or your ******* fellows Vietnamese don't use that ******* reason to blame China invading of your country or anything!!! I am not really sure because your Vietnamese have a great flexible tongue on earth that no ones can compete with!!!

- first you have to watch your ******* words above, "sock puppet" is more clearly to refer such the **** like you dual to your ******* licking to your viva daddy, USA!!!

- seconds I was a little bit surprised knowing that you were born in Vietnam, ha you are not really a pure 100% banana Asian born in U.S. like i guessed.... before I may have a little bit sympathy to you because of your birth place but now I totally disdain you for that ******* betray to Vietnam. See, you are not better than what I though, you bite at your ******* fatherland and flattering your stepfather USA like you never have a ******* dad before!

- third, don't raise that ******* voice to me when you were a real damn looser, you raised when you were young in the U.S. so all you know are ******* collected from your brainwashed anti communist fellows Vietnamese looser and white *** daddies. Knowing a war is not belong only to yourself, not because you ******* were born in the country then you know your ******* country better than anybody else. Stop ******* blaming that fish sauce was invented and the Vietnamese indigenous specialty...we non-Vietnamese do eat and make fish sauce too *****..........

- finally, so pitiful for a bastard like you, born in Vietnam and raise in USA, you don't really know who is your real dad but your loyalty belong t your stepfather but sometime that can be bear to your old dad...you are such a pathetic person who don;t really know and have an idea about wtf is a country and wtf is a civilian. you is the result of the ******* rape causes by your ******* destiny. A son of ***** don't know who is your dad but keep licking foe boots and call them as a father for protecting and offering a land to dry your balls!!! You must live your whole ******* life in that ******* so called "Little Saigon" and barking at your Vietnam until the last day of life. keep licking and dying for your ******* stepfather USA, I bet they wouldn't give a **** to help you take back your ******* paradise Vietnam or "democratize" your ******* Dai Viet!!!! Looser is always a looser, God is never let you raise your head to other such as Chinese because even God hate your ******* people!!!
The sock puppet speaks...Garbage.

watch your words little punk, if you reason that way then I could define you as a "great super puppet" of the World under your USA daddy *** for biting at your fatherland Vietnam hardly to serve for your new daddy interests!!!

you don't have any **** to challenge me at my level, I wouldn't give a damn **** for your ******* "challenge" me anything!!! You better ask your "puppet" under the thanks bar!!!

Congratulations, you just slap your face a bitching slap for reasoning that way, it's like condemning your own viva daddy USA for doing the same or even much much more what China have done. So make sure next time, you or your ******* fellows Vietnamese don't use that ******* reason to blame China invading of your country or anything!!! I am not really sure because your Vietnamese have a great flexible tongue on earth that no ones can compete with!!!

- first you have to watch your ******* words above, "sock puppet" is more clearly to refer such the **** like you dual to your ******* licking to your viva daddy, USA!!!

- seconds I was a little bit surprised knowing that you were born in Vietnam, ha you are not really a pure 100% banana Asian born in U.S. like i guessed.... before I may have a little bit sympathy to you because of your birth place but now I totally disdain you for that ******* betray to Vietnam. See, you are not better than what I though, you bite at your ******* fatherland and flattering your stepfather USA like you never have a ******* dad before!

- third, don't raise that ******* voice to me when you were a real damn looser, you raised when you were young in the U.S. so all you know are ******* collected from your brainwashed anti communist fellows Vietnamese looser and white *** daddies. Knowing a war is not belong only to yourself, not because you ******* were born in the country then you know your ******* country better than anybody else. Stop ******* blaming that fish sauce was invented and the Vietnamese indigenous specialty...we non-Vietnamese do eat and make fish sauce too *****..........

- finally, so pitiful for a bastard like you, born in Vietnam and raise in USA, you don't really know who is your real dad but your loyalty belong t your stepfather but sometime that can be bear to your old dad...you are such a pathetic person who don;t really know and have an idea about wtf is a country and wtf is a civilian. you is the result of the ******* rape causes by your ******* destiny. A son of ***** don't know who is your dad but keep licking foe boots and call them as a father for protecting and offering a land to dry your balls!!! You must live your whole ******* life in that ******* so called "Little Saigon" and barking at your Vietnam until the last day of life. keep licking and dying for your ******* stepfather USA, I bet they wouldn't give a **** to help you take back your ******* paradise Vietnam or "democratize" your ******* Dai Viet!!!! Looser is always a looser, God is never let you raise your head to other such as Chinese because even God hate your ******* people!!!

No need for such language.

please retract and rephrase ..

The sock puppet speaks...Garbage.

who??? YOU????

Are you spitting at yourself about your "garbage" soul!!!???

No need for such language.

please retract and rephrase ..

To face with "garbage", people need to use "garbage" way!!!

Who can "retract" and "rephrase" that such "garbage" soul?????????????????

Wtf is going on in this thread

Use your "wtf" for asking that wtf "gambit" above!!!??? That "inhuman" behavior causes people to upset even God!!!

Good! You see, it is so simple. We ASKED, you ANSWERED :rofl: Okie, as long as you have no fighting aircrafts on board okie :lol:

What if they load them with fighting Aircrafts ;) ??? any plans for the emerging Superpower ???

I am a less talk person, I used to stay quite and calm listening to people discussing but since the Viets dominate this forum, they drive everything go out of sense; yet with their stuck-up arrogant attitude to others, a pure nice person would even got upset. The Viets don't debate using logical reasons but they just want to troll, if you know some Vietnamese, go to their profile and witness what they are gossiping about us, they appeal their fellows to troll the forum to make us upset, so from that we will be viewed as a bad guys and they have a good advantages to spread more propagandas and destroy the forum!!!

Viet's philosophy of debating = Never listen to what they try to reason, they have their view we have ours, the best way to deal with it is finding ways to mock them and drive them go crazy, from that we will be a nice guys and they are an angry evil guys in people views!!!

The Viets have been using that such dirty tactic to treat their own people in Vietnamese forums!!! Trust me, you can be nice to the nasty cunning Viets!!!

I am a very less talk person, I used to stay quite and calm and listen to people discussing but since the Viets dominate this forum, they drive everything go out of sense; yet with their stuck-up arrogant attitude to others, a pure nice person would even got upset. The Viets don't debate using logical reasons but they just want to troll, if you know some Vietnamese, go to their profile and witness what they are gossiping about us, they appeal their fellows to troll the forum to make us upset, so from that we will be viewed as a bad guys and they have a good advantages to spread more propagandas and destroy the forum!!!

Viet's philosophy of debating = Never listen to what they try to reason, they have their view we have ours, the best way to deal with it is finding ways to mock them and drive them go crazy, from that we will be a nice guys and they are an angry evil guys in people views!!!

The Viets have been using that such dirty tactic to treat with their own people in Vietnamese forums!!! Trust me, you can be nice to the nasty cunning Viets!!!

Yeh, it's called gerilla tactics and monkey talking...easy...

I am a less talk person, I used to stay quite and calm listening to people discussing but since the Viets dominate this forum, they drive everything go out of sense; yet with their stuck-up arrogant attitude to others, a pure nice person would even got upset. The Viets don't debate using logical reasons but they just want to troll, if you know some Vietnamese, go to their profile and witness what they are gossiping about us, they appeal their fellows to troll the forum to make us upset, so from that we will be viewed as a bad guys and they have a good advantages to spread more propagandas and destroy the forum!!!

The Viets have been using that such dirty tactic to treat with their own people in Vietnamese forums!!! Trust me, you can be nice to the nasty cunning Viets!!!

Dude, you let them got you! :azn:

Don't get upset - be wiser ... but not budweiser okie :cheers:

_Cambodian Spirit:
It's regretly plain that those Viets use mocking tactic and in fact don't try to add anything to the chinese defence forum -how can they know anyhow- , how about create some nice place for them and leave them there ? after all, they only want some attention .........
And well, I know some vietnamese and have google translate :)) , "who speak the last is the winner" ....

Back
Top Bottom