What's new

US asks China to explain why it needs aircraft carrier

You just do not understand the Chinese deeply as the Viets. Ask the Vietnameses about Chineses and you will see if ask "a child who has just learned to speak or an old person" to love China or not?

You are no different from your corrupted leaders - easily bought by American and Chinese

Wrong aswer to superkaif, dear Peter.Vn and Pakistan have diffirent location.

VietNam is located in the center of ASEAN, so who can control VietNam means he can control the whole ASEAN and put Australian in great danger

Attack Pakistan will not bring any benefit to China, they are not oil provider.

CHina wanna attack VietNam to expand their territory to the South where rich in resouces, but they won't betray Pakistan, dear Peter :azn:

You don't understand what I wrote at all.

Of all the nations in Asia, only the Viets can rightly claim that they have defeated China in battle and drove China out of Vietnamese sovereign soil. The Viets were the most vocal and physical in resisting Chinese claim of superiority and attempts of subjugation. You can 'touch' Viet Nam but it will be just like history shown that touch will be poison to you. You want to commit genocide against another Asiatic? Even in the attempt it will cost you more than you could bear and it will make China the global pariah the same as the Nazis.

So does that mean you will support Vietnamese communism?:woot: Now we're not talking about some sorry *** South Vietnamese and American forces here.

You don't understand what I wrote at all.

English is not his native language. It's not like you can speak/read Vietnamese fluently. Thang Khung! You get my drift, forum warrior?

Nah global economic collapse is only the western world. The other 5 billion on this planet will live life as before or perhaps even better.

umm i don't think so, during the financial crisis china passed a $600 BILLION dollar stimulus package for a 4.5 trillion dollar economy, that's a whopping 13% of GDP. compared to the $800 billion dollar stimulus package passed here which was 5% of GDP. idk about you but that sure could mean if there is a crisis here china will be screwed.

also most of the innovation happens here, i know a lot of people from china are smart...but they don't innovate...i don't know why maybe because our system is designed for innovation.

Also there's an old saying, if you owe the bank $100 that's your problem, if you owe the bank $2 trillion that's the banks problem. i honestly don't think our leadership is stupid.

exports are 33% of ur economy, and i'm pretty sure another 33% of your economy depends on the industries that do the exporting (trucking, mining, etc...) if no one buys ur crap then ur screwed.

also 10% growth for such a long time seems unsustainable (a good example of this would be Japan and the 4 Asian Tigers) we all know what happened there...

also a lot of china's economy is based on building stuff like bridges, skyscrapers, cities, train systems, etc...but if you build stuff and no one uses it then what will u do? keep building more bridges to nowhere? what happens when the infrastructure (power, water, airports, rail, roads, sewage, etc...) is fully developed? what will u do then, not to mention rising cost of labor and most housing units built there are deserted and no one can afford them with the sky high real estate market.

i know we have our share of problems but remember we can print dollars u can't, also another USSR wont happen here due to the fact that we are too important in the world (USSR wasn't a big customer of anything).

umm i don't think so, during the financial crisis china passed a $600 BILLION dollar stimulus package for a 4.5 trillion dollar economy, that's a whopping 13% of GDP. compared to the $800 billion dollar stimulus package passed here which was 5% of GDP. idk about you but that sure could mean if there is a crisis here china will be screwed.

also most of the innovation happens here, i know a lot of people from china are smart...but they don't innovate...i don't know why maybe because our system is designed for innovation.

Also there's an old saying, if you owe the bank $100 that's your problem, if you owe the bank $2 trillion that's the banks problem. i honestly don't think our leadership is stupid.

exports are 33% of ur economy, and i'm pretty sure another 33% of your economy depends on the industries that do the exporting (trucking, mining, etc...) if no one buys ur crap then ur screwed.

also 10% growth for such a long time seems unsustainable (a good example of this would be Japan and the 4 Asian Tigers) we all know what happened there...

also a lot of china's economy is based on building stuff like bridges, skyscrapers, cities, train systems, etc...but if you build stuff and no one uses it then what will u do? keep building more bridges to nowhere? what happens when the infrastructure (power, water, airports, rail, roads, sewage, etc...) is fully developed? what will u do then, not to mention rising cost of labor and most housing units built there are deserted and no one can afford them with the sky high real estate market.

i know we have our share of problems but remember we can print dollars u can't, also another USSR wont happen here due to the fact that we are too important in the world (USSR wasn't a big customer of anything).

none of that matters actually. you have our leaders children as hostages so temporarily, we're a colonial slave state to you.

if that were not the case, i'd talk about each of your points.

China is now the daddy of U.S. now.

Might as well!

US doesn't CARE Chinese AC, it just political game. China do not try to provoke US else US Navy will sink all your battle ships. China missile made by Hu Jinto or Dang Xiaopeng for the realistic would never reach to US soil.

Be smart China!

Might as well!

US doesn't CARE Chinese AC, it just political game. China do not try to provoke US else US Navy will sink all your battle ships. China missile made by Hu Jinto or Dang Xiaopeng for the realistic would never reach to US soil.

Be smart China!

It really doesn't matter, USA cannot be used as a threat by countries such as Vietnam to gain in their game, and they cannot do what you said. Chinese missiles are not made by Deng Xiao Ping and Hu Jin Tao, you can't be this stupid, and they have missiles that can reach USA, but more importantly cover all of Asia, good enough.

Uncle Sam: Why do you need ACC?
RED DRAGON: Piss off!!:coffee:

On a serious note, the same reason why America or India or UK need them.

It really doesn't matter, USA cannot be used as a threat by countries such as Vietnam to gain in their game, and they cannot do what you said. Chinese missiles are not made by Deng Xiao Ping and Hu Jin Tao, you can't be this stupid, and they have missiles that can reach USA, but more importantly cover all of Asia, good enough.

Hu Jintao and Deng Xiao Ping are Chinese right? That's why I called missiles was made by Hu Jintao/ Deng Xiao Ping or Mao's.

Like I said, US or even Japan cries baby that's just for the political matter. US said they are "Realy Concern" China missiles but China knows pretty well who is and who was rules the seas right now.

Am I right?

If they ask such childish questions nothing more reasonable should they get as an answer.

China should explain her aircraft carrier?

Explanation 1: We needs it to protect WORLD PEACE of course.
Explanation 2: We needs it to protect CHINESE FREEDOM of course.
Explanation 2: We needs it to protect the world from the AXIS OF EVIL of course.
Explanation 3: Because its hard for our aircraft to land on water.
Explanation 4: Its an aircraft carrier. Its carries aircraft.
Its a boat that carries aircraft. Boats float on water. Aircraft fly in the air.
Explanation 5: This carrier has the same purpose as your 11 in service.
Ask your your navy to explain what they are used for.

Back
Top Bottom