What's new

US Army and USAF intercept cruise missile for first time with JLENS-guided

do you think this made you look smart or did it gave us an indication of the true source of your education i.e. comprehension level seen by those who are educated in the Saudi funded houses :raise:

Actually I am pro-America... :lol:
Because according to you my education was Saudi funded which America, your country :rofl: backs.. right? :omghaha:

You can't blame the 50 cent gang and Chinese citizens for this. They get brainwashed by the state. Ever heard of any failures on any military assets by the Chinese media? I think there was one occasion- when he heard of their aircraft's crashing , that too because it happened in an international show in their country, and they could not stop the few foreign media from seeing and reporting it. Hell for that matter they don't even take their assets to international shows , unless in their country, to benchmark it by the experts. They have great looking skin but nobody knows of the internals and its true capabilities

We know every single military air crash happened in China,tell us one that you think we dont know,would you?and as to fighter crashes,your Indians still safely hold the world record.

There goes the DF-21D to the dustbin

Hey! I can do the same thing as you. Move to the USA, change my country flag to America, and summarily take credit for all of the great things they have achieved. Then I can sit comfortably, knowing my starving, uneducated, illiterate people back in India and Vietnam are losers, while I sit here pretending to have as much right to call myself 'American' as the rest of the people that have lived, died, and bled for this country over the last 400 years.

The same goes for Vietcong 'Gambit', who really probably thinks he is as much entitled to call himself an American as the people who actually contributed to the development of such technologies. You people are worse than your Indian/Vietnamese cousins. At least they only take credit for the 3rd rate rubbish that they have built. You just wave the flag of another country, and pretend like what they have is also yours.

I'm sure if India or Vietnam became superpowers tomorrow, you would both pack your bags and fly back home. So much for you "Americans".

We have a real nation we follow, a real nation we belong to. :china:

We don't have to hide behind the shame of knowing we are hopeless, resigning to taking up the flag of another people.

By that same logic how can China claim their missile will score any sort of hit when they have yet to test it on open waters?
It is called 'Chinese physics'. It is inscrutable. No one can understand it. The laws of this 'physics' are fluid, they can change from one second to the next without warning. It exists only on the Internet. :lol:

Hey! I can do the same thing as you. Move to the USA, change my country flag to America, and summarily take credit for all of the great things they have achieved. Then I can sit comfortably, knowing my starving, uneducated, illiterate people back in India and Vietnam are losers, while I sit here pretending to have as much right to call myself 'American' as the rest of the people that have lived, died, and bled for this country over the last 400 years.

The same goes for Vietcong 'Gambit', who really probably thinks he is as much entitled to call himself an American as the people who actually contributed to the development of such technologies. You people are worse than your Indian/Vietnamese cousins. At least they only take credit for the 3rd rate rubbish that they have built. You just wave the flag of another country, and pretend like what they have is also yours.

I'm sure if India or Vietnam became superpowers tomorrow, you would both pack your bags and fly back home. So much for you "Americans".

We have a real nation we follow, a real nation we belong to. :china:

We don't have to hide behind the shame of knowing we are hopeless, resigning to taking up the flag of another people.

you do, the only difference is you send us all your corrupt officials, blind ones and women who are pregnant and want to deliver here lately. Of course we have those who also come to study here... you've been sending Chinese immigrants to the US longer than any Indians, you helped as the white mans slave building roadways and houses of ill repute ( if you know what I mean) .... don't get made because your contribution is lousy to the US while others make better contributions.

don't forget you are still a 3rd world country and called as such by your own premier.

:usflag::sniper::china::sleep::toast_sign:

Lol, Indians are so desperate these days, like brag about others, how about yourself ?, don't tell me the 30% floating metal is also "China killer" too:omghaha:

india-launches-aircraft-carrier-.si.jpg

you do, the only difference is you send us all your corrupt officials, blind ones and women who are pregnant and want to deliver here lately. Of course we have those who also come to study here... you've been sending Chinese immigrants to the US longer than any Indians, you helped as the white mans slave building roadways and houses of ill repute ( if you know what I mean) .... don't get made because your contribution is lousy to the US while others make better contributions.

don't forget you are still a 3rd world country and called as such by your own premier.

:usflag::sniper::china::sleep::toast_sign:

Actually, you are not an American, and you actually realize this if your country flag is any indication.

don't get made because your contribution is lousy to the US while others make better contributions

Those 'others' of which you speak are almost entirely Europeans/Whites. You Indians do not have any history in the country, you have not shared in the defeats and victories, your grandparents did not leave the family to go off and fight in World War II,, you do not have common heritage there, nor a true bond with the American people. You are an outsider, and you have no right to consider yourself in the same limelight as the true builders of America, a nation which is entirely European in customs and culture, tradition and language. You are a foreigner there.

Even Chinese people have far longer history in China than you ever will (which I could honestly care less for, though it's a fact nonetheless).

you helped as the white mans slave

px3d8.jpg

Lol, Indians are so desperate these days, like brag about others, how about yourself ?, don't tell me the 30% floating metal is also "China killer" too:omghaha:

india-launches-aircraft-carrier-.si.jpg

Indian supah carriah! They will use it to ram the Chinese carriers :omghaha:

Actually, you are not an American, and you actually realize this if your country flag is any indication.

Those 'others' of which you speak are almost entirely Europeans/Whites. You Indians do not have any history in the country, you have not shared in the defeats and victories, your grandparents did not leave the family to go off and fight in World War II,, you do not have common heritage there, nor a true bond with the American people. You are an outsider, and you have no right to consider yourself in the same limelight as the true builders of America, a nation which is entirely European in customs and culture, tradition and language. You are a foreigner there.

Even Chinese people have far longer history in China than you ever will (which I could honestly care less for, though it's a fact nonetheless).

Indian supah carriah! They will use it to ram the Chinese carriers :omghaha:

railroad.jpg

does not matter if my forefathers did not come here. I am american and enjoy all rights as one - while you are still a 3rd world country and we will dominate you. And we are much more successful as an immigrant group than you Chinese are in the US. You have the distinction distinction of killing 30 million of your kind. The Nazis have nothing on you!

1869_anti_chinese.jpg

This may put China in a huge disadvantage :undecided: at least for the time being.

AARAAM has always been known for its glorious record.

b2bombs.jpg

First ANG bomb wing certified for nuclear operations/ " Bomb China"

Read more: http://www.****************/first-a...d-for-nuclear-operations-48695/#ixzz2bnkd9NaQ
The Air National Guard celebrated a historic milestone this week as the 131st Bomb Wing, the nation’s only Guard unit to fly and maintain the B-2 Spirit, was certified to conduct the nuclear mission upon completion of their initial nuclear surety inspection.
With this certification, the 131st BW reached full operational capability with the B-2, bringing to conclusion a six-year journey that began with the unit’s transition from the F-15 Eagle mission in 2007, said Maj. Gen. Steve Danner, the adjutant general of Missouri.

“The Airmen of the 131st Bomb Wing have proven they are up to the task in carrying out this critical national security mission,” Danner said. “This confirmation is the result of years of hard work and the commencement of a new chapter in Air National Guard history. The 131st Bomb Wing is officially open for business — Col. Michael Francis and his team should be proud.”
This momentous event marks the first time in the history of the Guard that a bomb wing has been certified in the delivery of nuclear weapons.
“The 131st Citizen Airmen have proven they can exceed every stringent challenge posed in the nuclear realm,” said Francis, the 131st Bomb Wing commander. “Their countless hours have deservingly evolved in to this success and I couldn’t be more proud.”
The four-day inspection consisted of assessments in key areas, and graded the wing’s ability to be caretakers of an unrivaled combat power.

“The result of the inspection validates the wing’s ability to carry out the nuclear mission, which requires adherence to the strictest standards,” said Henry Jenkins, the Air Force Global Strike Command inspector general team chief.
As part of the Air Force’s Total Force Integration initiative to combine active-duty with Guard Airmen, the two wings were integrated in 2007 when the 131st BW received its new operational mission. The unit became a classic associate with the active duty’s 509th Bomb Wing, enabling the 131st BW to become the first Guard unit to fly the B-2.

Read more: http://www.****************/first-a...d-for-nuclear-operations-48695/#ixzz2bnl1pJ5c

This may put China in a huge disadvantage :undecided: at least for the time being.

AARAAM has always been known for its glorious record.

time being? ...Pluzeeeeee brother! there is no comparison between our great assets and their 'made in china' ones.

railroad.jpg

does not matter if my forefathers did not come here. I am american and enjoy all rights as one - while you are still a 3rd world country and we will dominate you. And we are much more successful as an immigrant group than you Chinese are in the US. You have the distinction distinction of killing 30 million of your kind. The Nazis have nothing on you!

1869_anti_chinese.jpg

Funny how the best you could bring up was an illustration. Just shows how desperate you are, and how little truth there is to your statement. The fact is, Chinese people went to America to build the railroads; they didn't come here and own us like the British did in India.

And I think this is the reason for your attraction to Westerners. Your compulsion to associate yourself with Whites comes from the 100 years of British colonial rule, which has ingrained a kind of reverence for the White man into Indian culture.

Anyway, your fetish with Whites (like your bizzare photo for example) won't aid you in averting our eyes from the truth; the people who built the country you are so desperately trying to associate yourself with have almost nothing in common with you.

Better to just be proud of YOUR country, the country you are currently waving the flag of as of right now! Instead of this sad public display of a personality disorder and serious self-esteem issues. Yes, India is a mess, but consigning them to oblivion and taking on a new identity won't help you conceal yourself from those of your fellow race.

Better to just give up and focus on building India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom