What's new

US Army and USAF intercept cruise missile for first time with JLENS-guided

i laughed because it was really funny ? no one can say we can intercept it, only can assume it till it really does .

rule of Stupidity, claiming certain things which have not taken place yet

Height of stupidity, not realizing where the technology is headed and its future roles...and putting ignorant one liners, when we first developed stealth over 2 decades or more ago, nobody said this cannot be used in war scenarios to give advantage to our aircraft's- because it was not in place then. people, smart ones , hell even the ones with average smarts knew what its future implications would be Mr. Bangla- who-desh.

Height of stupidity, not realizing where the technology is headed and its future roles...and putting ignorant one liners
that is my point , who knows that carrier killer missile will be more advance to skip SAM system, there is no end such thing. SAM will be more advance then missile will be more advanced then again SAM will be more advanced ....

Let this guy go. Too bad we cannot filter out 12 yrs old.

as usual dialog LOL

Dada kee korchies ,You should be using us instead of you.

Did not get you brother , say it again plz

@JayAtl

Hold on there just a minute! I thought only China has these kinds of high tech weapons!?!? That USA military tech was falling way behind and becoming very primitive like a 3rd world military. Well, that's what I take away from reading many of the threads here on PDF anyway :laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
that is my point , who knows that carrier killer missile will be more advance to skip SAM system, there is no end such thing. SAM will be more advance then missile will be more advanced then again SAM will be more advanced ....

who knows? people with knowledge of what the technology is capable of doing know. We did not start this program because we wanted to shoot down bangladeshi firework rockets. That is why i advised you to best be silent- it is above your pay grade.

Height of stupidity, not realizing where the technology is headed and its future roles...and putting ignorant one liners, when we first developed stealth over 2 decades or more ago, nobody said this cannot be used in war scenarios to give advantage to our aircraft's- because it was not in place then. people, smart ones , hell even the ones with average smarts knew what its future implications would be Mr. Bangla- who-desh.

India developed stealth? :omghaha:
Yeah, so stealthy, we cant even see it :lol:
India is so advanced!!

@JayAtl

Hold on there just a minute! I thought only China has these kinds of high tech weapons!?!? That USA military tech was falling way behind and becoming very primitive like a 3rd world military. Well, that's what I take away from reading many of the threads here on PDF anyway :laughcry:

You can't blame the 50 cent gang and Chinese citizens for this. They get brainwashed by the state. Ever heard of any failures on any military assets by the Chinese media? I think there was one occasion- when he heard of their aircraft's crashing , that too because it happened in an international show in their country, and they could not stop the few foreign media from seeing and reporting it. Hell for that matter they don't even take their assets to international shows , unless in their country, to benchmark it by the experts. They have great looking skin but nobody knows of the internals and its true capabilities

who knows? people with knowledge of what the technology is capable of doing know. We did not start this program because we wanted to shoot down bangladeshi firework rockets. That is why i advised you to best be silent- it is above your pay grade.

and here the hell bangladesh topic come from ? All Hail to intellectual personal

@JayAtl

We are. This is from another Mossad/CIA/Freemasons/Bilderberger/Templars/Bush...Yada...Yada...Yada...:lol:

India developed stealth? :omghaha:
Yeah, so stealthy, we cant even see it :lol:
India is so advanced!!

do you think this made you look smart or did it gave us an indication of the true source of your education i.e. comprehension level seen by those who are educated in the Saudi funded houses :raise:

and here the hell bangladesh topic come from ? All Hail to intellectual personal

you brought it to the topic- but we know about you short attention span

explain more genius

Sure this time I will. Below in quotes : I know you have an attention span of a 6 month old. your comment on page 1 , 1st one in this thread by you. NOW I know you try to wiggle out of your trolling but frankly , you can have the last word. There are some people that just dumb down conversations and I don't need to help them along more.
just like USA wanted to save you in 1971 ?

Sure this time I will. I know you have an attention span of a 6 month old. your comment on page 1 , 1st one in this thread by you.

and in this 6 months i got attention without asking, feel sorry you did not get it. anyway i asked that question when he said more weapons to USA means more people saved.

There goes the DF-21D -- to the dustbin. :lol:

And to the Chinese members here, do not think I misread the 'cruise missile' bit. Am looking at this from a far more technical perspective than you guys can. You guys can bet whatever commission-per-post pay you get from your 50-cent army that your PLA leadership realized the same as I do.

Oh yea, you are looking at it from a very technical perspective, we're all sure about that. What has your nation done of late, other than be poorer than India?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom