What's new

US accuses Pakistan of harassing American diplomats

had they not run fake vaccines, sent diplomats with fake tags and un-registered weapons (of banned bore), sent ''contractors'' that wildly go on shooting frenzies (in broad daylight) --- among OTHER things! --- maybe they wouldnt have to worry about this ''harassment''

Pakistan does have an obligation though -- under Geneva Conventions -- to ensure that the Embassy and its staff are safe from any physical harm.

it's a long report; some interesting insights (nothing too major)

''sensitive but not classified''

http://oig.state.gov/documents/organization/193863.pdf

It's time to shut down US Embassy & US Consulates in Pakistan who are originally spreading terror & chaos in Pakistan, that's the only thing they are doing. Screw US & no more ties with US end all of them.

Should the U.S. round up all the Pakistanis who are pumping gasoline and serving donuts in the U.S. and ship them back to Pakistan ? Fair is fair.

Should the U.S. round up all the Pakistanis who are pumping gasoline and serving donuts in the U.S. and ship them back to Pakistan ? Fair is fair.

go for it....it's your country.

remember also Pakistanis of all walks of life have a good amount invested in the US. Them bringing the money BACK to Pakistan is win-win situation for Pakistan.

and it's more noble to sell donuts to pot-belly school kids and policemen than to be going around in broad daylight, shooting people like Mr. Raymond Davis (who seems to have a knack for hot-headed run ins with the law even in his native country)

Have been listening this for quite a while, yet nothing happened.
pakistan needs USA and its Dollars than otherwise...
Let the common sense prevail...
Pakistan has no leverage anyway...

it appears we are both using our leverages.....the "aid" card however has become old and archaic.

75% of it has been cut off since 2010 - FYI

(a welcome development in the eyes of the aam-aadmi Pakistanis who dont benefit one thin dime from it)

...remember also Pakistanis of all walks of life have a good amount invested in the US. Them bringing the money BACK to Pakistan is win-win situation for Pakistan....

I think YOU should remember that your 'win-win situation for Pakistan' could come to a grinding halt. No gas, no donuts, no money sent back to Pakistan.

They are diplomats and should not be engaging in espionage or spying activities anyway!

the former French ambassador learned that the hard way when a few spooks intercepted his car -- beat the living bejesus out of him in broad daylight and captured their film and equipment (which showed they were spying on Kahuta Research Laboratories at the behest of the US govt)

I think YOU should remember that your 'win-win situation for Pakistan' could come to a grinding halt. No gas, no donuts, no money sent back to Pakistan.

We dont import gas from US
we dont import donuts from the US
the money is theirs that they earned....which they sent back.

i think YOU should remember that your Pentagon is begging Pakistan to re-open the supply routes/GLOC. NATO is more than just the USA and a lot of other NATO countries are quietly going to glare at you and demand that you just do the right thing and do what Pakistan is asking from you (which is nothing unreasonable)

Harrassment is okay and clear...

Who is supplying these guns and weapons inside Pakistan?

OB-EM452_pakist_G_20090919090004.jpg

Pakistan Police Raid U.S. Contractor | JALAYBI.COM
Pakistan raids U.S. Embassy

Consulate-Car-carrying-American-Embassy-employee.jpg

Discovery of bullets by airport security staff.

US accuses Pakistan of harassing American diplomats
white house
US accuses Pakistan govt of harassing American diplomats

In the "Fog of war" they look like terrorists and the day light confirms that. Teach those mother fuckers some etiquets and to respect the law of the state hosting them. or better call them back and expel ours and thenn go suck some doildos.

Betty, that is highly insensitive statement by yourself. It's better to restrain than to engage wild cards. If your sole purpose here is to inflame every Pakistani, then it's not that difficult! But I seriously doubt that this is the only reason you take your time off and visit this forum - is it?
And YOU should remember, genius that as a beggar nation, Pakistan ALWAYS has their hand out for money from the GREAT SATAN. Our troops are getting by without your land routes, but when the U.S. cuts off the aid to Pakistan, Pakistanis will go hungry. Even MORE than they do now.

...so 'yours' are going to 'suck some doildos' ? WOW !! Go right ahead, dude.
:bunny:

You're fairly new here, Betty. I know some of the post rile the blood, but keep calm, and perhaps be a weeeee bit more subtle (I was quick to rip into the anti-Americans at first too, but sarcasm works better and makes a point, plus, most Americans here are proffesionals, help keep our American credentials strong)

Correct me if I am wrong, I read somewhere that only 25% of american men are gay..........................remaining 75% are lesbians.................

Nice try but american credentials my ***............and you just claimed tha tyou were professional.....LOL

I would never presume, though unlike 99% of the posters here I have served, and am very well travelled.

There are ways to break a relationship without hurting yourself, the best thing to do is to do it the right way.

I would never presume, though unlike 99% of the posters here I have served, and am very well travelled.

Trolling aside,
I have been an addicted, some times active, most times inactive member of this forum for many many years and I have never seen many Americans on this forum. For the last few years more and more americans are regularly visiting this forum and positively contributing, I like chogy's and others valuable contribution. I know most Americans (face to face) are very easy going, fun, open and helpful.

Unfortunately I also know that most of the same Americans are very ignorant, arrogant and uptight when talking on the net with the thirld world Pakis who live on american aid and most of whom according to Fox and CNN are Child-eating, wife-beating, turban wearing, bearded animals, wearing ready-to-explode jackets.

But when I come accross american based professional, restrained, and composed members like you, who normally don't loos it despite provocation and foul language I wonder which organization do these guys work for?

Is it the CIA or FBI which runs the internet propaganda / goodwill program these days?

Trolling aside,
I have been an addicted some times active, most times inactive member of this forum for many many years and I have never seen many Americans on this forum. For the last few years more and more americans are regularly visiting this forum and positively contributing, I like chogy's and others valuable contribution. I know most Americans (face to face) are very easy going, fun, open and helpful.

Unfortunately I also know that most of the same Americans are very ignorant, arrogant and uptight when talking on the net with the thirld world Pakis who live on american aid and most of whom according to Fox and CNN are Child-eating, wife-beating, turban wearing, bearded animals always wearing ready-to-explode jackets.

But when I come accross american based professional, restrained, and composed members like you, who normally don't loos it despite provocation and foul language I wonder which organization do you guys work for?

Is it the CIA or FBI which runs the internet propaganda / goodwill program?

Old Army, nothing more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom