What's new

Unreported events in the Western media

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
While the media is very keen to emphasize on every death & every single issue of Pakistan, I did not find this news "Four US soldiers killed in Afghan blast" that took place yesterday in most Western papers. It has not been mentioned in internationally renowned media outlets like The BBC, CNN, Al-Jazeera, CBS & many other top papers. There are so many news items I get to read about Afghanistan & the deaths taking place there that are not being reported by these media outlets. You will find "Pakistan Taliban warns of retaliation" in Al-Jazeera, but not events pertaining to the situation inside Afghanistan. The BBC is exactly the same with its propaganda. Why are they doing this?

Bilal, it is not propaganda. The Americans, the Britons or the Europeans are really not interested in Afghanistan or Taliban or WOT or Pakistan or India. I doubt that apart from those associated with the military or foreign affairs studies or Geography majors, there are many westerners who can point Afghanistan correctly on a world map. The media simply gives them what they want. They are really very ignorant people, just like your and my country men.

Bilal, it is not propaganda. The Americans, the Britons or the Europeans are really not interested in Afghanistan or Taliban or WOT or Pakistan or India. I doubt that apart from those associated with the military or foreign affairs studies or Geography majors, there are many westerners who can point Afghanistan correctly on a world map. The media simply gives them what they want. They are really very ignorant people, just like your and my country men.

Well, there are tens of media news reports that I get from Afghanistan that are not mentioned in well known media outlets, especially pertaining to the death of US/NATO soldiers & civilians in Afghanistan. But every single death inside Pakistan is accounted for. I didn't mean to say it was propaganda, but what is the agenda for these media outlets?

Well, there are tens of media news reports that I get from Afghanistan that are not mentioned in well known media outlets, especially pertaining to the death of US/NATO soldiers & civilians in Afghanistan. But every single death inside Pakistan is accounted for. I didn't mean to say it was propaganda, but what is the agenda for these media outlets?

Ah, now you are talking. Do they want to be reminded of their casualties? The NOK will have been informed anyway. So why make a big noise about it? Lessons from Vietnam? Perhaps. But this policy helps the government to continue pursuing a policy which is not too popular. That is the problem with democracies. Public opinion can sway government policies. So better to keep public opinion in check by filtering the inputs.

See the IMF chief scandal and that's for sure a conspiracy to wipe out of european leftist(to run for French presidency) and keep US interest in EU at bay. West media are well orchestrated as always.

Just go back to the root cause of this WOT and if you realize WOT is just an excuse for US and NATO to get a foothold into Central Asia, a key strategic location to contain Both Russia and China, to some extent India as well, the phenomenon is obvious.

Pakistan has to be resolute and be far sighted in positioning ourself in the geological motion.

See the IMF chief scandal and that's for sure a conspiracy to wipe out of european leftist(to run for French presidency) and keep US interest in EU at bay. West media are well orchestrated as always.

Just go back to the root cause of this WOT and if you realize WOT is just an excuse for US and NATO to get a foothold into Central Asia, a key strategic location to contain Both Russia and China, to some extent India as well, the phenomenon is obvious.

Pakistan has to be resolute and be far sighted in positioning ourself in the geological motion.

Hey buddy, how do you bring DSK into this equation? That idiot was getting away with rape, attempted rape and blatant extra marital affairs for decades. Simply hiding under European privacy laws. Any law that permits people in power to sexually harass subordinates or to sexually exploit them should be scrapped muy pronto. This joker should cool his libido in life imprisonment now.

Hey buddy, how do you bring DSK into this equation? That idiot was getting away with rape, attempted rape and blatant extra marital affairs for decades. Simply hiding under European privacy laws. Any law that permits people in power to sexually harass subordinates or to sexually exploit them should be scrapped muy pronto. This joker should cool his libido in life imprisonment now.

I don't have to reply to you.

But stop trolling, See things in deep and have insights. We have CNN, BBC, Reuters enough and we don't need you to repeat that, Idi0t.

(No offence to Indian members, some of them are brilliant and contributeful but, S0me of your guys just made me mad. and Please S0me guys, don't make yourself a joker in thread.)

Western Media are effective and strong when it comes to deflecting problems and when problems come home they are good at justifying and glorifying it.

Examples:

'Freedom fighters' are often used to address ones the west are in favour of. When they are no longer useful to them, they become 'terrorists' and their actions often described as being 'brutal'.

They often criticize the leaders and the ideology embraced by the nation to jusity their war. Chanting 'Evil dictators' and 'Evil Communists' while parading its mighty 'Heavenly Democratic' banner army.

Glorifying the killing of the so called 'terrorsts' and the deaths of its soldiers and at the same time keeping quiet on the reports of innocent civilian deaths etc etc.

To get the best idea of what is really happening in this world, one must read from 'all' sources and then put their critical thinking into gear.

Those of us here in the US, who have a conservative view, consider the "media" rubbish. All media outlets here are controlled by our government, a propaganda regime, if you will. The media likes to glamorize whatever story is breaking, which is then twisted to fit whatever agenda the government might have. There is a movie called "Wag the Dog" that portrays this very idea behind government control in the media.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom