What's new

Anti-China Rhetoric Is Off the Charts in Western Media

Hello,

VCheng is a long term member that has long established his Pakistani identity and knowledge and wisdom pertaining to the country as well.

Your accusation is unwarranted (simply on basis he holds different opinion on things to you), though not the first or last he will see off.

You have gone down this road with some other members too...i.e just on disagreement basis, you accuse and try to undermine their identity....no matter how long they have been here and clearly proven themselves as Pakistani.

I hope some mod gives you a warning on this matter, this ad-hominem approach (I dont like what you have to say therefore you are not from the country) is cheap, unwarranted and only serves to worsen this forum further.

He's an Indian troll as previously identified by other members and also by the previous post not even by me.

This show won't last forever.

So you support India's absurd terrorotrial claims in south Tibet ? are you really a Pakistani?

He's an indian troll as identified by other members a few weeks back when i reported him. And now I'm being questioned for it. I personally don't think displaying flags should be allowed because it's used by trolls to create confusion.

Like I said, that's okay. Sooner or later others find out the truth. Like Sri Lanka. and now Pakistan. Reality wins, every time. :D
absolutely, those who took part with white paper are being rounded up.

So much for their 'liberated' people. Re-education camps?

I wonder if these mcd shenzis will also face the similar drugging if ordinary citizens find out the names of these pinkies.

He's an Indian troll as previously identified by other members and also by the previous post not even by me.

He's an indian troll as identified by other members a few weeks back when i reported him. And now I'm being questioned for it. I personally don't think displaying flags should be allowed because it's used by trolls to create confusion.
hmmm..... i think you are an indian bjp modi gujurati banyani.....

absolutely, those who took part with white paper are being rounded up.

So much for their 'liberated' people. Re-education camps?

I wonder if these mcd shenzis will also face the similar drugging if ordinary citizens find out the names of these pinkies.

What can I say here? :D

What can I say here? :D
nothing can be said, these forum is over-run by these pinkies :) - rafiki... do we have LGBT pinkie discrimination policy? Since these shenzis are known in china as pinkies as well; i shudder to think if we started to get pinkie parades going :) .. what has become of this forum

nothing can be said, these forum is over-run by these pinkies :) - rafiki... do we have LGBT pinkie discrimination policy? Since these shenzis are known in china as pinkies as well; i shudder to think if we started to get pinkie parades going :) .. what has become of this forum

This forum represents Pakistan. And clearly it is what it because of intended design and conscious choice of those who run it. Just like the country it represents. :D

This forum represents Pakistan. And clearly it is what it because of intended design and conscious choice of those who run it. Just like the country it represents. :D
in otherwords, you are saying it is deliberately being allowed; the extent of these pinkies madarchods is unprecedented. any other forum would have put permanent bans on these madarchods. but you are right...

pinkies... twinkies :)... wait.. i like twinkies we cannot put these paid 2cents takatakas into the twinkies.

i think competition... we need. how many pinkies are needed to propagate a fake message on this forum. It is a good mathematical puzzle; we can write a good paper on it for worldwide audience - the exponential growth rate.

in otherwords, you are saying it is deliberately being allowed; the extent of these pinkies madarchods is unprecedented. any other forum would have put permanent bans on these madarchods. but you are right...

pinkies... twinkies :)... wait.. i like twinkies we cannot put these paid 2cents takatakas into the twinkies.

No comment other than what I have said above. :D

No comment other than what I have said above. :D
ndio... these people will start to bring out wailing sirens .

it is a pity... i look at older posts - very very good. excellent discussions.
but now just pure simple rubbish from these pinkies and banyanis.

ndio... these people will start to bring out wailing sirens .

it is a pity... i look at older posts - very very good. excellent discussions.
but now just pure simple rubbish from these pinkies and banyanis.

Please feel free to exercise your freedom of choice in choosing to participate in this forum or not, or to whatever degree you choose, as many have done already. :D

I’ve called him out about this.

Back
Top Bottom