What's new

Unmanned Tejas cleared !! But what are its Utility?

wow unmanned bhi a gya its mean its about to retired now ?:lol:
No it means no indian wants to fly it. But how easy will a drone be to shoot down. Generally like qf16 drone aircraft 're used foe target practice.

Does this mean now tejas is just a target

No it means no indian wants to fly it. But how easy will a drone be to shoot down. Generally like qf16 drone aircraft 're used foe target practice.

Does this mean now tejas is just a target

Yup,attack india now,we are totally vulnerable.

Why would we attack a nation that drinks piss

Actually Pakistan is facing an imposed war from #TerrorMata

What he is asking is. When you nuking us.

Answer to that is pure mathematics

Actually Pakistan is facing an imposed war from #TerrorMata

What he is asking is. When you nuking us.

Answer to that is pure mathematics
I would not attack India we are peaceful but all pPakistanis should go to wagah border and eat fresh beef burger

No,I started following PDF from 2009 Feb onwards,it has a wuaqual back then. Members from both sides were argue with facts on that days. But now it's a full of shit.

I started around the same time too. I vividly remember @he-man taking on all Indian members on why the LCA radar was inferior and inadequate against JF-17.

The advent of social media like FB has taken toll on all the forums.

BS Dhanoa was right. Tejas is indeed a jet for future, has been for last three decades.

I started around the same time too. I vividly remember @he-man taking on all Indian members on why the LCA radar was inferior and inadequate against JF-17.

The advent of social media like FB has taken toll on all the forums.

The days of discussion are gone,no one is interested on the tech anymore.People are quoting stupid news articles as if journalists know what they are talking about wrt to the technology.
And yes tejas radar is pretty ordinary one at the moment (el/m 2032)....its a simple mechanical slotted array when times of GaN aesa has come(GaA aesa is used currently).

Nope...3-4 years back this was okay but now its just clueless teenagers who just mock the other countries systems/weapons without knowing anything.Its a defence forum,please dont turn into saas -bahu forum.
I am not blaming u,its for everyone.
Exactly there is absolutely no good discussions happening these days. PDF 'was' one of the best defence forums in our region some years ago, now almost all knowledgeable members are leaving. Every thread posted here turns into a troll fest in no time these days.

Since no pilot wants to fly manned tejas.... so.....

The days of discussion are gone,no one is interested on the tech anymore.People are quoting stupid news articles as if journalists know what they are talking about wrt to the technology.
And yes tejas radar is pretty ordinary one at the moment (el/m 2032)....its a simple mechanical slotted array when times of GaN aesa has come(GaA aesa is used currently).

Not only here but even at BR many years ago, I recall Vishnu Som was trolled and one of the members posted a comment referring Barkha Dutt as Darka Butt which led to Vishnu withdrawing from further discussion. Natural instinct of humans is to suspect the messenger than analyze the message. If the opponent posts a critical message it would be considered political. If the same message is posted by fellow national then the members credentials would be questioned. This attitude has resulted in posts that are bereft of critical analysis. A society that cannot accept criticism will never progress. Not saying all members and journalists are knowledgeable or saints but the capability and maturity of people to accept criticism, analyze issues or rebutt the points made or provide alternate view points is fully lacking in today's society.

Not only here but even at BR many years ago, I recall Vishnu Som was trolled and one of the members posted a comment referring Barkha Dutt as Darka Butt which led to Vishnu withdrawing from further discussion. Natural instinct of humans is to suspect the messenger than analyze the message. If the opponent posts a critical message it would be considered political. If the same message is posted by fellow national then the members credentials would be questioned. This attitude has resulted in posts that are bereft of critical analysis. A society that cannot accept criticism will never progress. Not saying all members and journalists are knowledgeable or saints but the capability and maturity of people to accept criticism, analyze issues or rebutt the points made or provide alternate view points is fully lacking in today's society.

BR and indian defence sites are even worse,most are moderated by drdo/hal/men in uniform and they are oblivious to any rational thinking.Just 2-3 members keep on posting jingoistic and nationalistic bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom