What's new

United Motors enter Pakistani car market with 'Bravo'

Not "way" better, but there are points, that make it better than Mehran.
That are what I noticed electronically assisted steering, rear suspension and interior, but a vehicle is not that all.

Frame and body would be of same quality or even inferior, as also do in Chinese vs Japanese bikes. Engine and gearbox reliability would be questionable.

One thing this Suzuki company perfects, their engines are tough and reliable. Engine tech is not easy to grasp.

Now compare these prices with the international market and see how they are robbing you in Pakistan. Compare these prices with Indian market at least.

Chachu apni Voxi main so jao. Raat hone wali hay. Raat ko jin aaaty hain.
I highly doubt its frame would be a teen dabba many other Chinese enteries in Pakistan had better frames than Mehran
High taxes are to blame here for price

I highly doubt its frame would be a teen dabba many other Chinese enteries in Pakistan had better frames than Mehran
I dont know about Pakistan.
Suzukis are very successful in india.

پاکستان مے انڈسٹری کون لگائے یہاں پے ہر کام کی کمیشن دینا لاذمی ہے

اخر کب تک یہ ملا کریسی چلے گئی جو چند ٹکوں کی خاطر پورے گائے ذبہ کروا دیتے ہیں

یہی وجہ ہے ہر ادارہ تنگ کرتا ہے اور انویسٹر بھاگ جاتا ہے

اگر انڈسٹری لگے گئی تو ملک خوشحال ہو گا

میرا اس مے کوئی ذاتی فائیدہ نہیں جو مے ہر وقت گاتا رھتا ہوں
:pakistan:

I appreciate it that some one take step, other wise every one is mere talking more than action's.:pakistan:

Sorry to say what Pakistani sought: theft, fraud, gambling, wasting time at useless things. So if any one doing good in this country every one must appreciate him.

with car specifications, one thing is cleared you cant driving on road with high speed. So no need of 8 cylinder engine.
As per Pakistani roads its is sufficient to complying to discover a good thing.

As Such As Pakistan is able to producing its own manufactured items.

But a Good point will be if cost is reducing with great comparison.
Sir doing good doesn't include selling low quality over priced cars.

Not only taxes but also corruption.
Motor companies pay bribes as do many other companies, and in exchange, they are all free to bite common man.

You remember Shahzor transporter? They hadn't paid Zardari and had to leave.

Exactly !
Corruption is the main problem
All other problems are secondary

You are right sir , whole subcontinent is suffering from this problem.

Engine or gearbox hi main exam hay .. ager acha nikal gia to pass ho jay gi Pakistani market main.
AC is second thing.
Absolutely

Taxes, haram khoor vendor industry e. g substandard parts, haram khoor manufacturers e.g advance payment high premium, haram khoor dealers eg own. Ab kis kis ko roin

Absolutely
Reduced price about 5-600k can attract the people.
Otherwise people would like to borrow 200k more and go for Japanese assembled imported second hand cars.
And as for the ac part most of the imported 660cc cars experienced overheating of engine in May this year.
40+temperature is too difficult for a Japanese assembled car to tolerate why blame a local product for the very same reason.
Availability of spare parts is also important.spares of Suzuki is too cheap and available everywhere.
I have seen people replacing Honda city engine with a kabli engine instead of overhauling the original one.
So engine /gear alteration/replacement is also an option.
The only thing people care about is duribility and low cost.
If the body and suspenssion is durable and price decreases. people will go for it.
After all we are a nation still operating 70's corolla and 80s auzukis
Y not a low cost durable 2018 brand??

The quality is not at certain standard
If we had certain minimum standards set for Cars I am sure this Car would not qualify

Government should restrict cars based on

a) Safety Standard (Collision , Fire , Impact from front / side / rear)
b) Fuel Efficiency
c) Quality / Warranty (5 year)
d) Promise by the Car Manufacturer to setup Service Mechanical Centers inside Pakistan

Interior is horrible
41425626_2083174928662871_4175611447629316096_n.jpg

Car Made inside Iran (DANA model)
http://www.ikco.ir/en/Product.aspx?ID=287&Section=4&Series=Dena++

If this kind of Quality is available in Iran why not Do a Joint Collaboration between Iran/Pakistan in Automobile Segment
jyefgemzhf.jpg

wvdvs6m5lr.jpg

7idafw6ram.jpg

Considering Iran / Pakistan have a Joint border makes sense if we allow Iranian Models into Pakistan if Iran setups Manufacturing unit in Pakistan
U even know Dana is there perimium product compare it with Saipa 111 .
Google it u will get ur answer

Chachu Suzuki engines do more than that. Their body gets rust but engine remains same.

Body rust is climatic issue where i am from in Pakistan but No Regulation No checks.

The roads are challenging. People drive memorizing the pot holes. The whole damn thing is a scam.

Chachu Suzuki engines do more than that. Their body gets rust but engine remains same.
Har dojay tejey din kabhi lupi mein kachra to kabhi sulf mein garbar bhai sahab mehran key owners ko pata hy mehran kiya musibat hy :D

Har dojay tejey din kabhi lupi mein kachra to kabhi sulf mein garbar bhai sahab mehran key owners ko pata hy mehran kiya musibat hy :D

They belong to the meszozoic era.

An average man if he just scraps for parts can make the car himself in a Garage quicker than earn 10lacs.

I have a sayeen who has a radical idea of using A horse since his commute daily is less than 3km. Yet he has Diesel 2 Liter.

We are beautiful People.

They belong to the meszozoic era.

An average man if he just scraps for parts can make the car himself in a Garage quicker than earn 10lacs.

I have a sayeen who has a radical idea of using A horse since his commute daily is less than 3km. Yet he has Diesel 2 Liter.

We are beautiful People.
This car is a step in the right direction be it Made in Pakistan or increased safety standards for entry level cars

One look at a Mehran post accident will show you how dangerous it is

Exactly !
Corruption is the main problem
All other problems are secondary

You are right sir , whole subcontinent is suffering from this problem.

Truth is very sharp

once i ask from little corporation about its industrial unit, not more than 50 lac entire project. He said they paid WAPDA around 3 lac for installing transformer, approx 1 to 2 lac cost and remains in commission. :lol:

How mega industries should start their work, that's why today in Pakistan you can observe 80 things we are using are China made.
Mere in mobile industry we have bulk of amount for China, yes in the matter of mobile phones.

You also imagine that no foreign country like that Pakistan starts its industry because of their own interests. :cool:

But the time is come that all Gen, Bureaucrat will be soon thinking for industries in Pakistan because of population requirements. And the time will come when they calling investors in Pakistan because our youth will die due to unemployment, when they realized which is important commission or industry.

And all top industrial owner also knew it, therefore they have invested in foreign countries, because they do not trust Pakistan.

These are our weakness.

جو ملک اندر سے کھوکھلا ہو جائے وہ جلد آکشن مے بک جاتا ہے
ہمارے قرضے اور اندرونی حالات جو ہیں یہ اک وارننگ دے رھے ہیں جاگ جاؤ
اب گورنمنٹ کو پالیسی یہ بنانی چاہیے کے کوئی گورنمنٹ سرونٹ اپنی اولاد کو نہ باہر پڑھائی کے لیے بھیجے گا نہ کام کے لیے
کیوں کے یہ خود کرپشن کر کے باہر نکلتے جا رھے ہیں اور پاکستان کو کو کمزور۔
باہر کا رحجان کم ہو گا اور ملک کی سوچ بنے گی
ورنہ آپ جانتے ہو پہلے پاکستان کو بنگلہ دیش سے محروم کیا جا چکا ہے

Back
Top Bottom