What's new

United Motors enter Pakistani car market with 'Bravo'

Suzuki mehran is not suppose to be driven on highway.
It's a car for commuting from home to school or work or local market or clinic.
If govt. is not controlling the type and condition of cars rolling on highways, than people should use their own head and avoid driving mehran type beyond 60-70km /hr. beyond that, it's most certain to die in case of accident.

30kmh as per law most laws considered friendly towards human Development.

Hopefully someone will See a business in this and do it. Because by Allah this will be sadqa e jariya.

30kmh as per law most laws considered friendly towards human Development.

Hopefully someone will See a business in this and do it. Because by Allah this will be sadqa e jariya.

If my post manage to save one life... it will earn me huge sawab.

If my post manage to save one life... it will earn me huge sawab.

Muslims say even a smile can be a charity.

Allah says He is Merciful.

Whatever Else i say is Propaganda

Start ups should start in the current day and age not 60 years in the history. If you don't compete with what's out there today, you are doomed from the get go. Adam motors also entered the market about 10 years ago with their Revo, where is that now?

This is where the (mid tier) tech is headed to

@MastanKhan what's your take on this, I am seriously thinking of buying this one.

Around the world governments give incentives/subsidies to encourage hybrid/electric vehicle use. It reduces the carbon foot print, reduces your dependence on oil imports and helps the environment. I think **** government should give incentive for making hybrid/full electric cars in Pakistan, it will bring new investment, new jobs and long term benefits for environment and oil import/consumption.

Hi,

I have a 2017 RAV4---:coffee:

its paksitani car for god sake now start using pakistni products .
Sorry Imran bhai. It's a Chinese import with the badge changed. Even the shape of the badge is same with only the writing changed.
0add8da2-c38d-4589-ad2f-3db7552a7b7e.jpg

The quality is not at certain standard
If we had certain minimum standards set for Cars I am sure this Car would not qualify

Government should restrict cars based on

a) Safety Standard (Collision , Fire , Impact from front / side / rear)
b) Fuel Efficiency
c) Quality / Warranty (5 year)
d) Promise by the Car Manufacturer to setup Service Mechanical Centers inside Pakistan

Interior is horrible
41425626_2083174928662871_4175611447629316096_n.jpg

Car Made inside Iran (DANA model)
http://www.ikco.ir/en/Product.aspx?ID=287&Section=4&Series=Dena++

If this kind of Quality is available in Iran why not Do a Joint Collaboration between Iran/Pakistan in Automobile Segment
jyefgemzhf.jpg

wvdvs6m5lr.jpg

7idafw6ram.jpg

Considering Iran / Pakistan have a Joint border makes sense if we allow Iranian Models into Pakistan if Iran setups Manufacturing unit in Pakistan

Above Iranian car designed is copied form 2005 to 2010 of Japanese car design.
Iran is still 10 years behind but Pakistan' s auto industry is 20 years behind.
I would consider buying Iranian car over Pakistani manufactured old design expensive car.
World is going ahead with hybrid and electric cars and we are still manufacturing old designs from 1990s.
I think we can request Iran, Turkey and Russia to invest in our auto industry.

Some European countries are going to banned the car running on fossil fuel starting 2023.

Last edited:
its paksitani car for god sake now start using pakistni products . look TATA of india making same junk but earning billions pf $$$$$$$$$$$$
Not its not. Its Chinese. Justlike Hyundai Nishat or Kia Lucky. Only difference is Untied is using its own name.
Initial units will be imported directly.
Then local assembly / manufacturing will start.
Its alternative Mehran (Alto second Gen) is also a Junk although this junk had more features in a same price.

Most parts of Mehran are locally produced.
if this car becomes a success like Mehran then most probably major manufacturing of parts will took place in Pakistan.
Sorry Imran bhai. It's a Chinese import with the badge changed. Even the shape of the badge is same with only the writing changed.
View attachment 500466
Yes its Chinese. But only initial numbers will be imported before local assembling/manufacturing of this car starts.

Not its not. Its Chinese. Justlike Hyundai Nishat or Kia Lucky. Only difference is Untied is using its own name.
Initial units will be imported directly.
Then local assembly / manufacturing will start.
Its alternative Mehran (Alto second Gen) is also a Junk although this junk had more features in a same price.

Most parts of Mehran are locally produced.
if this car becomes a success like Mehran then most probably major manufacturing of parts will took place in Pakistan.

Yes its Chinese. But only initial numbers will be imported before local assembling/manufacturing of this car starts.
hamari to kismat hi kharab hai

Only a few hundreds would buy this junk for features when Suzuki small cars run forever, though not like Honda/Toyota.
Subcontinent buys car only if it lasts, not counting accidents.
If this is the competition market can offer, Suzuki will just put an airbag in Mehran and call it a day.

Pray for Renault Kwid.

Only a few hundreds would buy this junk for features when Suzuki small cars run forever, though not like Honda/Toyota.
Subcontinent buys car only if it lasts, not counting accidents.
If this is the competition market can offer, Suzuki will just put an airbag in Mehran and call it a day.
Pray for Renault Kwid.
Wrong.
Mehran(Alto 2nd Gen) is going to be discontinued.
Both Car prices are same. if People can buy Mehran they can also buy Bravo. Bravo is ++ compared to Mehran.
If Mehran Junk is bought in huge number because its cheapest car available second its parts is also cheap.
Honda & Toyota are high end. First check its price.
Renault have no car to compete with Mehran/Bravo(price not quality).

Wrong.
Mehran(Alto 2nd Gen) is going to be discontinued.
Both Car prices are same. if People can buy Mehran they can also buy Bravo. Bravo is ++ compared to Mehran.
If Mehran Junk is bought in huge number because its cheapest car available second its parts is also cheap.
Honda & Toyota are high end. First check its price.
Renault have no car to compete with Mehran/Bravo(price not quality).
It's not just cheap. Just look at how long those things last. Someone I know bought a 20 year old M800 and it still gives 15 kmpl. Bravo would be lucky to run 5 years without blowing something.

Toyota/Honda, I was only comparing their engineering prowess to Suzuki. Not comparing the cars. Just a side note that Suzuki is good, but not as good.

Renault Kwid starts at 2.6 - 3 lakh INR. It was developed in India, but is being introduced to other markets. Pakistan is very much possible. It's the only car that can rival Mehran in Pakistan thanks to its price and clear superiority in modernity.

It's not just cheap. Just look at how long those things last. Someone I know bought a 20 year old M800 and it still gives 15 kmpl. Bravo would be lucky to run 5 years without blowing something.
your point? Mehran will give you better milage because engine is only 800cc and car is too small and light.
Bravo used same EFI engine as present day Mehran.

I am not supporting Bravo but i am surprised too see people claiming Mehran is ok which has nothing too offer other then A/C in hot weather of Pakistan and this car is too expensive.
Engine is same only difference is its features. It has many while Mehran feature is the A/C.
Toyota/Honda, I was only comparing their engineering prowess to Suzuki. Not comparing the cars. Just a side note that Suzuki is good, but not as good.
Apple and orange. Suzuki is targeting people with lower income. people who had money would not even consider Mehran.
Renault Kwid starts at 2.6 - 3 lakh INR. It was developed in India, but is being introduced to other markets. Pakistan is very much possible. It's the only car that can rival Mehran in Pakistan thanks to its price and clear superiority in modernity.
First introduced a car in a Market with that price range.
Renault cars will enter market in 2020 and i highly doubt they will sell car at low price range.

Back
Top Bottom