What's new

Unhappily married Pak men prey on white girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gossipmonger

Reaction score

Islamabad, January 31: A seniour Muslim politician in the UK has blamed unhappy arranged marriages between cousins for leading some Pakistani men to prey on white girls to fulfil their sexual needs.

Rotherham’s Lord Nazir Ahmed, Britain’s first Muslim peer, is the first politician to make a link between first- cousin marriages and sex crimes by Pakistani men.

He has spoken out after a spate of highprofile court cases where groups of Asian men have been sentenced for grooming white girls as young as 12.

Lord Ahmed, who wants an end to cousin marriages, said: “ They are forced into marriages and they are not happy. They are married to girls from overseas who they don’t have anything in common with, and they have children and a family.

“ But they are looking for fun in their sexual activities and seek out vulnerable girls.” He said Asian men resort to abusing young white girls because they do not want meaningful relationships with adult white women.

“ An adult woman — if you are having an affair — would want your time, money and for you to break up your marriage,” the peer added.

His comments come weeks after former British foreign secretary Jack Straw provoked outrage by saying that some Pakistani men look at white girls as “ easy meat” for sexual abuse.

Labour peer Lord Ahmed said: “ I get a lot of criticism from Asian people who ask, ‘ How can you say this about Asian men?’ But they must wake up and realise there is a problem.

“ I am deeply worried about this as it has happened in my own backyard, and in Rochdale and Bradford.

“ This didn’t happen in my or my father’s generation. This is happening among young Asians. While I respect individual choice, I think the community needs to look at marriages in the UK rather than cousin marriages or economic marriages from abroad.” Studies have shown that 55 per cent of British Pakistanis marry their first cousins, usually from abroad. First- cousin marriages among other British Muslim groups such as Bangladeshis or Indians are less prevalent.

Earlier this month, two ringleaders of a Pakistani gang in Derby were given indeterminate jail terms for grooming 26 white girls aged between 12 and 18 after plying them with alcohol and drugs. Mohammed Liaqat, 28, and Abid Saddique, 27, were jailed for a minimum of 11 and eight years respectively for charges which included rape.

Both had wives through arranged marriages.

In Rotherham, a gang of five Asian men were jailed in November for grooming white girls as young as 12.

Since 1997, 56 people with an average age of 28 have been convicted of offences related to on- street grooming of girls aged 11 to 16.

Of these, three were white and the rest Asian, of whom 50 were Muslim, with the majority British Pakistani. A UK home office spokesperson said: “ We should not jump to form conclusions about national patterns of offending without further analysis.”

http://www.siasat.com/english/news/unhappily-married-pak-men-prey-white-girls

yes. i have read a lot of such articles of white women falling prey to Asian men out of their open mindedness.
but majority of these marriages and converts leave their marriage and their new religion within first few years itself.

Last edited:
yes. i have read a lot of such articles of white men falling prey to Asian men out of their open mindedness.
but majority of these marriages and converts leave their marriage and their new religion within first few years itself.
:azn:

I think u meant women/girls

yes. i have read a lot of such articles of white women falling prey to Asian men out of their open mindedness.

Jemima Khan apparently is a core example of what you say

Man the only people on the low-side are the ones involved in this heavy racism against Pakistanis. The entire world's men are preying on women... These are personal matter that is being butted in by people getting jealous nothing else.

Studies have shown that 55 per cent of British Pakistanis marry their first cousins, usually from abroad

Is it true???:woot:

Its considered incest in our societies. .

Man the only people on the low-side are the ones involved in this heavy racism against Pakistanis. The entire world's men are preying on women... These are personal matter that is being butted in by people getting jealous nothing else.

Do u know you are condoning illegal sex with vulnerable underage girls??

Islamabad, January 31: A seniour Muslim politician in the UK has blamed unhappy arranged marriages between cousins for leading some Pakistani men to prey on white girls to fulfil their sexual needs.

Rotherham’s Lord Nazir Ahmed, Britain’s first Muslim peer, is the first politician to make a link between first- cousin marriages and sex crimes by Pakistani men.

He has spoken out after a spate of highprofile court cases where groups of Asian men have been sentenced for grooming white girls as young as 12.

Lord Ahmed, who wants an end to cousin marriages, said: “ They are forced into marriages and they are not happy. They are married to girls from overseas who they don’t have anything in common with, and they have children and a family.

“ But they are looking for fun in their sexual activities and seek out vulnerable girls.” He said Asian men resort to abusing young white girls because they do not want meaningful relationships with adult white women.

“ An adult woman — if you are having an affair — would want your time, money and for you to break up your marriage,” the peer added.

His comments come weeks after former British foreign secretary Jack Straw provoked outrage by saying that some Pakistani men look at white girls as “ easy meat” for sexual abuse.

Labour peer Lord Ahmed said: “ I get a lot of criticism from Asian people who ask, ‘ How can you say this about Asian men?’ But they must wake up and realise there is a problem.

“ I am deeply worried about this as it has happened in my own backyard, and in Rochdale and Bradford.

“ This didn’t happen in my or my father’s generation. This is happening among young Asians. While I respect individual choice, I think the community needs to look at marriages in the UK rather than cousin marriages or economic marriages from abroad.” Studies have shown that 55 per cent of British Pakistanis marry their first cousins, usually from abroad. First- cousin marriages among other British Muslim groups such as Bangladeshis or Indians are less prevalent.

Earlier this month, two ringleaders of a Pakistani gang in Derby were given indeterminate jail terms for grooming 26 white girls aged between 12 and 18 after plying them with alcohol and drugs. Mohammed Liaqat, 28, and Abid Saddique, 27, were jailed for a minimum of 11 and eight years respectively for charges which included rape.

Both had wives through arranged marriages.

In Rotherham, a gang of five Asian men were jailed in November for grooming white girls as young as 12.

Since 1997, 56 people with an average age of 28 have been convicted of offences related to on- street grooming of girls aged 11 to 16.

Of these, three were white and the rest Asian, of whom 50 were Muslim, with the majority British Pakistani. A UK home office spokesperson said: “ We should not jump to form conclusions about national patterns of offending without further analysis.”

http://www.siasat.com/english/news/unhappily-married-pak-men-prey-white-girls

Well done Indian................. - Dig the net deeper and find more dirt about Pakistan.

Does no one from India do like that ?

Yeah right but at least they are not marrying trees dogs and God knows what else.
:blah::blah::blah:

Well, okay for the confirmation.

marrying trees dogs??

yes,these are religious dogmas practiced to ward off evil spirits as measure in some desperate cases, often in remote villages . No,sex isn't part of such marriges.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom