What's new

Unhappily married Pak men prey on white girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the heck you are talking .
In any case your knowledge about things are usually half baked .

If u are hinting at reports of some isolated incestuous affairs in Hariyana , then i don't know .Those sort of thing can happen any part in the world.

I am trying to avoid posting fact here about Haryana incest shame just to avoid offending you.

So you can brows and search for yourself but if you want i can post it here

i wonder you are unaware about your own country . oh BTW these are NOT isolated incident.

Unlike poor Indian men living in UK who are no more than timid cats,hiding in shadows.Pakistani men are red blooded enough to approach white women and woo them..

Like many Non-Hindus, IMHO your knowledge about Hindism is also limited to only upto your Religious Text.
For beginners, Hinduism can be understood as a large umbrella under which there could be any nos. of Belief, Faith, Customs, Rituals can take root and have liberty to practice as long as they follow the basic principle of Hinduism. The current definition of Religion is not that sufficient that it can define Hinduism as Religion due to it;s Vastness. Hence, You can have US Vs THEM theory with Christianity, with other Religion but not with Hinduism.

Now your criticism about marriage with Tree, Animals in Hinduism can also be understood clearly that these are few customs followed at certain parts of India by local inhabitants & they have liberty to practice those customs under Hinduism.

You have some issues, did I criticized your religion no but rather asked a question and the answer to which I have already got and to which I have already clarified things. Now I really dont give a damn about your lecture nor do I want to read it.

Yes but I do get one thing from it boy that as much as you like to lecture us about our religion which you have no clue about, you guys absolutely hate it when some one else even asks you a question on yours. So listen and understand respect and be respected.

So this polictain lives in Rotherham? great thats my neighbour, let me grab my shotgun.
NAH joke aside who the fuk is this guy? who does he think he is?

You have some issues, did I criticized your religion no but rather asked a question and the answer to which I have already got and to which I have already clarified things. Now I really dont give a damn about your lecture nor do I want to read it.

Yes but I do get one thing from it boy that as much as you like to lecture us about our religion which you have no clue about, you guys absolutely hate it when some one else even asks you a question on yours. So listen and understand respect and be respected.

Here you are....

I am trying to avoid posting fact here about Haryana incest shame just to avoid offending you.

So you can brows and search for yourself but if you want i can post it here

i wonder you are unaware about your own country . oh BTW these are NOT isolated incident.

Go ahead and break the news for us ,so we can trash as rubbish BS:lol:.

About Pakistani men and white teen age girls..the issue was raised a few days ago here..The problem is that Pakistani men are generally well off and drive big expensive cars with cash to splash..this attracts young tee age girls,who are out there neglected by their parents and penniless..But still want to ride fast cars and drink the best vodka..Pakistani men give them both...Its not that men of my age go out and do this...its young Pakistani men who go out and pick up young white girls for sex..she gets good expensive drinks+Drugs+Good ride and shopping..He gets good time in bed..Both are happy .. end of story....
About age of the girls,..they generally lie and look older than they actually are...and if you are in a big car + smell of weed or marijuana and have a few cans of beer in the passenger seat,she will present herself in a plate to you...

Last edited by a moderator:
About Pakistani men and white teen age girls..the issue was raised a few days ago here..The problem is that Pakistani men are generally well off and drive big expensive cars with cash to splash..this attracts young tee age girls,who are out there neglected by their parents and penniless..But still want to ride fast cars and drink the best vodka..Pakistani men give them both...Its not that men of my age go out and do this...its young Pakistani men who go out and pick up young white girls for sex..she gets good expensive drinks+Drugs+Good ride and shopping..He gets good time in bed..Both are happy .. end of story..

not so fast, in the end of the story , some of those men go to prison for sex with underage girls and bring shame to the whole community as the news breaks out.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/08/jack-straw-white-girls-easy-meat

guys. lets all leave this thread. before it gets out of control.
im leaving this thread now.

Go ahead and break the news for us ,so we can trash as rubbish BS:lol:.

The trash is being practices by your mahan men . so go get at their throats

OH BTW i recalled isnt Mahabharata is having examples of Incest marriages/relations ? Yama, Arjuna and many more . do they ring a bell or not?

:angel:

not so fast, in the end of the story , some of those men go to prison for sex with underage girls and bring shame to the whole community as the news breaks out.

Actually its a shame for both communities,but the other community is generally shameless...always trying to find escape goats for their collapse of families and good parenting..
Where are the parents of the girl? why was she out there alone,that late in the night looking for drugs booze and sex?
They are not abducted,just lured by free weed,big cars,expensive booze and good friendly talk..So why an underage girl should even care about drugs and booze? because their parents didn't bother to teach them anything and don't have any control on them and don't care...

Is it true???:woot:

Its considered incest in our societies. .
I think u ve no idea about ur own india .even hindus also marry their first cousins.So that makes hindu society too as incestual????

And even if ur comment is taken on its face value what all societies consider a woman having multiple husbands right from daupadi of mahabharat to these two brothers of himachal pradesh.

YouTube - Brothers share one wife - Fraternal Polyandry

faternal polyandry is accepted among hindus since centuries.but same faternal polyandry is called prostitution in other societies even among todays hindus.

miyan doosaon pe keechad uchhalane se pahale apne ghar ka kachra to door kar lo.

Do u know you are condoning illegal sex with vulnerable underage girls??

Wow...So, grooming girls aged between 12 and 16 after plying them with alcohol and drug & ra pe them is a personal matter and others should feel jealous about it... ??

Dude, you floored me totally with your Rationale.

Yesterday, some posters were trying to justify killing of innocent Girl by Militant in Sopore.
Hat's off to all of you.

The issue here is not of rape or underage sex...

British media themselves have reported that the ratio of rapes in other races is far greater than from Pakistanis... The issue here is that Pakistanis are "pata-ing" more chicks than you guys, to top it all off, more white chicks and Indian chicks which you guys desperately seek and that pisses you off.

It's the same issue that occurred when white women started dating black men and you guys had the same rationale to explain away your own inadequacies with

"Oh they get the addicted to drugs"
"Oh they buy them pretty gifts from robbing other people"
"Oh they have a huge penis so women don't really love them, but love the sex"

The problem is you all. Most women are of consenting age and have sex voluntarily with Pakistani men. The only sick racist and jealous mentality is of you people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom