What's new

Unbelievable! Pakistan lost to Sri Lanka

That was an anomaly. Fakhar Zaman clicked. Allah was with you that day.

India trashed Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka by 9-0.

Nobody cares what india did in Srilanka.

Losing by just 24 runs is not a big deal. And that too for a young team like Pakistan.

It was a great testmatch but again the same stupid mistakes like alwaays.
Stupid Jahil selectors.
Better batsmen like Fawad alam with averages of 50+ are sitting outside and not selected.
Ahmed shehzad is the finest opening batsmen we have in test matches (Not selected).
Babar azam can't play test matches.
Asad shafiq should play at his number and not at 4.

playing 4 fast bowlers on a spinning track Ajeeb Morons.
There are great bowlers like Usama mir and Muhammed asghar not selected ,Who were unplayable in PSL games.

Nobody cares what india did in Srilanka.

Losing by just 24 runs is not a big deal. And that too for a young team like Pakistan.

:lol: You must be the first Pakistani that doesn't know cricket, or old enough to not care about cricket. First it was a test so stakes are much higher than in one days, second you have to score 136 in 60 overs and you were all out 114.

It doesn't happen everyday when you have 136 to make with 10 wickets in hand and 60 overs to play.
True ,It goes to show why Pakistan is at the number 6 ranking.
After misbah and younis ,Test match ranking will stay here.

:lol: You must be the first Pakistani that doesn't know cricket, or old enough to not care about cricket. First it was a test so stakes are much higher than in one days, second you have to score 136 in 60 overs and you were all out 114.
You lost CL and have a net losing record against us superior Pakistanis. Bow in failure, Indian

I perfectly know about cricket.

There is nothing new or special about all that you said. Happens a lot of time.

However losing by 180 runs in an ICC final happened only once. :lol:

You lost CL and have a net losing record against us superior Pakistanis. Bow in failure, Indian

Pakistani cricket team was superior in 80's and early 90's, not anymore. Even now I watch Akram and Imran's bowling on Youtube. You had greats like Akram, Minadad, Imran and other. Now who do you have? Now your team is a shadow of your past team.

I dont understand gjving 1 crore to the players only 4 wining against a team . While there r millions of pakistanis dying of hinger or the hardworking youth that cannt find job .
And here r our players ashaming us infront of world sometimes by match fixing , sometimes drugs or their affairs .
Y not give 1 crore to the worthy youth of pakistan who work hard ?

I perfectly know about cricket.

There is nothing new or special about all that you said. Happens a lot of time.

However losing by 180 runs in an ICC final happened only once. :lol:

Ok...it is hard to argue on cricket with a guy who doesn't understand cricket.

Back
Top Bottom